Umbrella man

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

Re: Umbrella man

Post by Tom Bigg »

Slav wrote:It's clear from the pictures and film that umbrella man and walkie talkie man are both connected they stand there together they sit there together and they both walk in opposite directions together at the same time. Maybe the umbrella was a thumps up go ahead signal and Bosch was given everyone a signal to leave the scene. They both are in it together there is no doubt at all.It is clear to me, with the body language that they were active before the deadly shot and sat down once mission was accomplished. "Well done, fellas, now that the SOB is finished, pat yourselves on the back!"
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Coming to various Video on demand systems and various Cable Channels across the USA and Canada on 11/22/16:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKquBncUak8
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Tom Bigg wrote:Slav wrote:It's clear from the pictures and film that umbrella man and walkie talkie man are both connected they stand there together they sit there together and they both walk in opposite directions together at the same time. Maybe the umbrella was a thumps up go ahead signal and Bosch was given everyone a signal to leave the scene. They both are in it together there is no doubt at all.It is clear to me, with the body language that they were active before the deadly shot and sat down once mission was accomplished. "Well done, fellas, now that the SOB is finished, pat yourselves on the back!"If I were part of the plot, I would have gotten the heck out of Dealey Plaza as soon as the shooting stopped. If I were NOT part of a plot, I would have sat stunned. However, that said, I wouldn't be surprised if they were aware that there was going to be some sort of demonstration (like Chauncy Holt described) but were stunned at to the magnitude of what they just witnessed. Orlando Bosch is probably one. The Plaza was flooded with these nefarious characters.