Website with allegations on Wim Dankbaar

JFK Assassination
Jim Thompson
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Rules

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:CyberSoup's rules Which are?

(c) hate propaganda;
(d) fraudulent material or fraudulent activity;
(e) any material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, deemed to be vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, all as determined by CYBERSOUP at its sole discretion;
(f) any material that promotes, encourages, or provides instructional information about illegal activities;

http://souptown.com/main_site_pages/terms.html
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by dankbaar »

Okay,

Nothing amazes me anymore

Wim
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by dankbaar »

See below some more hatemail from J Bartell.

Wim

Web site hosted by J. Bartell / www.Cybersoup.com

Bartell/Cybersoup is behind this libelous website :

http://onlinejustice.org/interface/index.php?action=231

here's the proof:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/r ... oistoken=0

go to IP Address: 206.251.235.84 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)

Then do the IP address tracking here:

http://aruljohn.com/track.html

See the result for the hostname:

IP Address Tracking Program
Results of IP Tracking for 206.251.235.84

IP address 206.251.235.84
Hostname cybersoup-206-251-235-84.adnc.com
ISP American Digital Network
Country United States

Cybersoup.com, troubleshooterjudd.com (sites hosted by Cybersoup with IP address 206.251.235.26) and onlinejustice.org all use the same ISP and basic IP address. I got this confirmation also from the ISP. They confirmed to me that the IP address of the slanderwebsite is given out to and used by Cybersoup. There contact data are:

OrgName: American Digital Network
OrgID: ADN
Address: 9725 Scranton Road
City: San Diego
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 92121
Country: US

OrgNOCHandle: NOC259-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-858-576-4272
OrgNOCEmail: routing@adnc.com

Mr. Bartell denies that he is behind the website. This is a provable lie. He claims that other people erected the website and that he has no power to do anything about it. In fact, Bartell is doing it entirely on his own or directing stooges in a vain attempt to create some plausible denial. He definitely provides the webspace for the website. He has also admitted in writing that he has the power to take the website down, which he refuses to do despite many requests. He does not deny that he is Mr. X described on this webpage:

http://onlinejustice.org/interface/index.php?action=233

Here are just a few fragments of his many emails that expose his lies and intentions to libel:

I am now sending every email you have sent me to "contact@onlinejustice.org". I will let you and them work it out.

****************

6) Please file your complaint.
Because I will have every news show, TV and Radio at the court house
covering the story. And boy do I have the connections to get it
done. "Is Wim Dankbaar" a child porn master along with his partner
Tony and his kid. There are doing a big child porn story up north.
They will be happy to cover you and Tony.

*********************

Pretty soon I would think your story will be all over the internet. I wonder how many children will be saved. Maybe even your own.

******************

In Nov. you will not only jailed for child porn, but you will meet someone that will cause you to lose the money for the JFK project.

Happy days are here again.

Blocked

*********************

To Tony Roozeboom:

2) If I did make a mistake regarding what you told me at that
meeting, and you can prove it to me, I will contact the people at the
website and ask them to take down anything about you.

*********************

BTW: A little information about the Internet.
There are tens of thousands of hosting companies. Hosting companies
host their clients’ websites and hosting companies are not libel
through terms and conditions agreements for the content of the
websites they service. So if you have a problem with a website take
it up with the owners of the site and not the company hosting it.
It’s the website owner who has control of what they put on their site.

******************************

One more email exchange below:

Bartell: And did you know that the company that owns and runs the website,
have indi. reporters etc. that do the stories. They are not doing
anything but hosting the stores.

Dankbaar: I know the "company" that runs the website is you, that you just erected it (because there are no Google matches) and that the "reporters" do not exist. There is one fictional name there, Douglas Morrissey, who can't be contacted. There is not even a telephone number for this "investigation company". You really need to make your scams more credible to make 'm wash. I really had to laugh about this one too: NOTE: Mr. Dankbaar was contacted regarding this case. We are waiting for his response.

****************

In short, this man is a deranged compulsive liar and a scam artist.

Wim Dankbaar
Jim Thompson
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Abuse

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:I am now sending every email you have sent me to "contact@onlinejustice.org". I will let you and them work it out.

Hey Wim,

Send an ABUSE complaint to CyberSoup AND to the company which leases the IP number to CyberSoup:

> 09/28/06 13:26:29 IP block 206.251.235.84
> Trying 206.251.235.84 at ARIN
> Trying 206.251.235 at ARIN
>
> OrgName: American Digital Network
> OrgID: ADN
> Address: 9725 Scranton Road
> City: San Diego
> StateProv: CA
> PostalCode: 92121
> Country: US
>
> NetRange: 206.251.224.0 - 206.251.255.255
> CIDR: 206.251.224.0/19
> NetName: ADN-WEST
> NetHandle: NET-206-251-224-0-1
> Parent: NET-206-0-0-0-0
> NetType: Direct Allocation
> NameServer: NS1.ADNC.NET
> NameServer: NS2.ADNC.NET
> Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE.
> RegDate: 1996-02-29
> Updated: 2002-12-13
>
> RTechHandle: NAM1-ARIN
> RTechName: Montante, Nick Alan
> RTechPhone: +1-858-576-4272
> RTechEmail: nmontante@adnc.com
>
> OrgNOCHandle: NOC259-ARIN
> OrgNOCName: NOC
> OrgNOCPhone: +1-858-576-4272
> OrgNOCEmail: routing@adnc.com
>
> OrgTechHandle: RJS119-ARIN
> OrgTechName: Sears, Richard James
> OrgTechPhone: +1-858-576-4272
> OrgTechEmail: rsears@adnc.com
>
> # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-09-27 19:10
dankbaar
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by dankbaar »

Interesting read:

http://www.montyroberts.com/news_media_ ... es_cj.html

If you replace http://citizensforjustice.org/interface/index.php for

http://onlinejustice.org/interface/index.php?action=231

both authored by J Bartell and hosted by one of the greatest Internet companies called www.Cybersoup.com,

and if you further replace "Monty" with "Wim",

then I could have written virtually the same thing.

There's however still a difference between Monty and Wim: Monty did already win a REAL case against Bartell:

http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/deci ... -0299.html

Wim
ton roozeboom
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:23 pm