JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

I should pass all examinations...as long as the NSA or CIA doesn't monitor this site. Other than that...I'm fine.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I definately would donate to a fund to see this thing happen. I am not sure why we need background checks. Why do we care who shows up. Is this for the general public or just for this group? I thought bruce was talking about a symposium like alec jones did on the 911 incident to bring attention to the coverup. i don't know if Jimmy wants to keep to himself, but if he enjoys mail, I would be happy to write to him. If possible how could I get his mailing address? (only if it is ok, woulldn't want to offend him or have him think I'm some kook)
Rob Waters

Re: Chicago Year One - Dallas Year Two:

Post by Rob Waters »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,My thinking process for making the following suggestions for the JFK Forum Annual World Meeting are shown below after my suggestions:1. First JFK Forum Annual World Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, Summer 2007.2. Second JFK Forum Annual World Meeting, Dallas, Texas, Summer, 2008.Since Jimmy is from Chicago, and original preparations for him for his 1963 trip to Dallas began in Chicago, I thought that this would be a really good beginning here. We could rent a bus, or busses as needed, and tour a special course that we would prepare, visiting points highlighted by Jimmy in his career. Also, possibly one or two JFK Forum Members could be chosen in advance to go and meet Jimmy with me.The second year we would go to Dallas, Texas, also visiting places, by bus or car, that Jimmy highlighted. Obviously, in addition, we could all visit the Grassy Knoll, the Texas School Book Depository, the Dal Tek building, the theatre where Oswald was arrested, the jail where Ruby shot Oswald, and other locations as suggested by JFK Forum Members.Obviously, the order, and these places are merely my suggestions to begin discussion. We could also reverse the order.I would be anxious to hear JFK Forum Members thoughts about my ideas.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

I believe they just tore the theatre down. Last year if i remember correctly. Otherwise, this sounds great Bruce.
Pennyworth

JFK visits Disneyland....

Post by Pennyworth »

Don't laugh...it could be a good beginning place to meet....everyone has to pass through security metal detecters and get their bags checked before they enter... so that solves one security problem....

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Play/Club33.shtml
Pennyworth

Re: JFK visits Disneyland....

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Don't laugh...it could be a good beginning place to meet....everyone has to pass through security metal detecters and get their bags checked before they enter... so that solves a security problem....http://www.seeing-stars.com/Play/Club33.shtml

While Khruschev never made it to the park, just about every other politician and world leader has been here. Included are photos of U.S. Presidents John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower, George Bush and Harry Truman. Richard Nixon is seen with his wife and adult children on a 1968 visit; President Jimmy Carter was photographed out jogging next to the "America Sings" building, surrounded by Secret Service men. In a poignant photo, Senator Robert Kennedy is pictured boarding the Matterhorn bobsleds with his kids, the day before he was assassinated at the Ambassador Hotel.
Ricky Clow

Forum Meeting

Post by Ricky Clow »

I think this would be a great idea, I hope I can go if we have one, LOL I bet you'd all see me and say wtf is this kid doing here? lol, but I'd really like for this to happen, if i could get a way there but I would try my best but yetagain I think this is an awsome idea

Ricky Clow
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Speaking of background checks, can't they be obtained on the internet for 39.95?
Pennyworth

South Side of Chicago....

Post by Pennyworth »

I'm having second thoughts on Chicago..here are my sentiments expressed in a song....

Well the south side of chicago
Is the baddest part of town
And if you go down there
You better just beware
Of a man named leroy brown

Now leroy more than trouble
You see he stand bout six foot four
All the downtown ladies call him treetop lover
All the mens just call him sir

And its bad, bad leroy brown
The baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than old king kong
And meaner than a junkyard dog

Now leroy he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes
And he like to wave his diamond rings
In front of everybodys nose
He got a custom continental
He got an eldorado too
He got a 32 gun in his pocket for fun
He got a razor in his shoe

And its bad, bad leroy brown
The baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than old king kong...meaner than a junkyard dog
Pennyworth

A Better Suggestion.....

Post by Pennyworth »

Mickey Mouse Club! Mickey Mouse Club!

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Hey, there! Hi, there! Ho, there!
You're as welcome as can be!
M--I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse! Donald Duck!
Mickey Mouse! Donald Duck!
Forever let us hold our banners high!
High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Now's the time to say hello
To all our company
Through the years we'll all be friends
Wherever we may be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse
Forever let us hold our banner high
M-I-C - See ya real soon!
K-E-Y - Why? Because we like you!
M-O-U-S-E!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

It is Monday, April 02, 2007, and there has been very limited response to my idea. Further, there seems to be no consensus as to where, when, and how we might approach, plan, and implement my idea.

Therefore, with all due respect, I have no further interest in this idea whatsoever.

Bob, communicate with me via Private Email, as to your plans to come to Chicago this Summer, if you still want to have breakfast and lunch with me and Jimmy Files. That offer remains open to you, and you only. I would still like to involve you in some serious projects, if you are interested. I will confer with you when we meet.

Best Regards,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.