My scenario of the shooting

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

oh ok I thought it stopped for a second or two. i still think thats the film was forged at least in some areas.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

The limo never stopped! No frames were removed. You guys are making it seem like everyone was involved in a massive cover-up when in reality it's probably just the Mafia and a few people in the CIA. Not the whole freaking Government.

And what the heck did Lyndon Johnson have to do with JFK's death? He never bought that Magic Bullet crap. He went to his grave believing Castro was behind JFK's murder.
Maarten Coumans

Post by Maarten Coumans »

Giovanni wrote:No frames were removed.

That is CS. If you looked into it, you know it to be true. So you did not bother.....

Which "you guys"

Do your own homework!

Maarten
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

The original print of the film was damaged by time Life back in '63. Frames 155 and 207 were damaged.
Maarten Coumans

Post by Maarten Coumans »

First you say no frames removed.
Then: Well, damaged by Time Life....63
Any more turns????

Those other frames just........ VANISHED??????? LMAO....

Check out:
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zf ... frame.html

There you can see the missing frames
Buy the DVD, look it up!

I would say that Wim should answer, instead of agreeing with someone...

Maarten
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

I won't argue with you. I'm not here to fight. I'm just telling what I know. The Zapruder Film in my opinion is authentic.

No frames were removed ON PURPOSE. But frames got damaged by Life magazine. Frames got spliced, but not removed.

Don't tell me Life magazine is involved in the conspiracy.

Let's see... who's involved in JFK's murder?

The FBI, The CIA, The Mafia, Cubans, Oil Men, LBJ, Nixon, The Bush Family, The Dallas Police, The Warren Commission, Castro... WHERE DOES THIS END?!!

Was the whole world involved? If so, how the heck could they be quiet about it for over 40 years? Someone would've talked already. Nobody has talked besides James Files.

I don't know what happened on 11/22/1963. I'm looking at both sides of the case. Anti-Conspiracy and Pro-Conspiracy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let me ask you this...What family has/had executive power? What family has had the highest power in the CIA? What family helped found CBS in the 50's? What family made the bulk of it's fortune by investing in and profiting from the Hitler war machine? Why didn't the media report THAT story? What family has four generations of war profiteering? Answer those questions and maybe you will find an answer in terms of who was behind the JFK assassination. And other assassinations.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

BUSH
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good answer. Now think about Prescott Bu$h in the 1950's. He was very powerful then with powerful friends. He was a Senator who was never linked by the media in terms of supporting Hitler and making tons of money off him. Allen Dulles, who ran the CIA, was one of Prescott Bu$h's best friends. Prescott helped persuade Ike to run for President and he also set up Ike with his political protege (puppet) Tricky Dick Nixon as VP. Another Dulles, John Foster, was Ike's Secretary of State. Bu$h was not only very powerful in the intelligence and political communities, he also had a large stake in Wall Street and in the media. He was a founder of CBS. His good buddy Allen Dulles brought George H.W. Bu$h into the CIA in the late 50's. We all know about Poppy's role in the Bay of Pigs and the JFK assassination. Then another Prescott Bu$h puppet (Gerald Ford) names Poppy CIA director after pardoning Nixon over Watergate. Poppy then refuses to cooperate with HSCA over the JFK and MLK assasinations. Why? Because all roads led to the CIA and Poppy Bu$h. The CIA is still controlled by the Bu$hes. Poppy still looks at the CIA briefs everyday.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is who I really believe was involved in the JFK assassination...

I think there were five major factions that participated in the JFK assassination. They would be the CIA, the mob, highly placed government officials like LBJ, Hoover & Nixon, and also Big Oil and Banking. Why? JFK was going to break the CIA into 1,000 pieces. He had fired a sacred cow from the CIA when he fired Allen Dulles (later on the Warren Commission). He was blamed for the Bay of Pigs (Nixon's and Dulles' idea). He was going to de-escalate in Vietnam, a war the CIA wanted. His brother Bobby was going after the mob with zeal. He had Marcello deported for example. LBJ was most likely going to be dropped as VP in 1964 and possibly prosecuted for crimes. Hoover was going to be asked to resign. Nixon wanted power back. JFK was also going to cost Big Oil and Big Banking a fortune with his proposed policies that would adversely affect their business. For instance, the changes he was going to make with the Federal Reserve was monumental to people like the Rockefellers. The bottom line is that JFK was killed for several reasons and by various factions that had a common goal...kill JFK so the rich would get richer and the powerful would retain and increase their power. That power is still held today by some of those treasonous bastards. Oh yeah, there is one family that is connected to all of the factions involved in the assassination. Guess who???