The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Post by ThomZajac »

You've got me wondering if I'm related to Forrest Gump!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Life is like a box of comics.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.24.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I first Posted this Headline about this book, and its related subject matters. Even then it was ahead of its time for many, if not most.It is clear that the O.S.S., C.I.G., and then the C.I.A. was almost never held to its intelligence gathering,and investigative "original mission and directives." Who here reading this believes that this was ever true ?I connect dots, and look for patterns and trends.If we connect some of the now well "accepted" dots of he C.I.A., why is the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001,and other events not more easily believed ?How many Americans know about Operation Northwoods today ? And how many Americans if totally informed about Operation Northwoods would fail to believe, grasp, or understand the nature or significance of its truth ?And how many could equate it with the actions, control, and unbridled power of "the Ruling Elite" over the last 50years in both America, and the World ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.06.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline and information about this Powerful yetSmall Book/Booklet.As I previously stated dynamite comes in small packages. And this book is dynamite.The lessons of history and the Military Industrial Corporation are repeating themselvesmore quickly as we proceed as a Global Civilization.And the Global Populace seems to ignore the Lessons of History more quickly than ever.Understanding the Overall Theory of this book would serve today's reader well to reallyunderstand what is going on today.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

08.07.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I originally Posted the Headline about this Powerful Small Book/Booklet that I have likened to Dynamite because Dynamite can come in small packages. Certainly, though, we are now well into the TIME OF C-4, Thermite, and Nano-Thermite of Post 09.11.2001.Perhaps by analogy the Power of Mark Zepezauer's book has increased exponentially likewise.FORGETTING THE LESSONS OF THE PAST HAS CERTAINLY TAKEN "We the People..." WELL BEYOND THE POINT OF MERELY REPEATING THE PAST I FEAR.REGRETFULLY, I THINK THAT "We the People..." ARE WELL BEYOND THE POINT OF NO RETURN. (08.07.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Saturday02.23.20191:26 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum members and Readers:03.21.2006 I originally Posted this Directed Headline about Mark Zepezauer and his booklet "THECIA's GREATEST HITS" which is an extremely perceptive analysis of The CIA's Historical Activities.Some excellent contributions followed by some of our Best and Brightest JFKMS Forum Members.What are your reflections, and deeper points of analysis today.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The C.I.A And Its' Use Of Drugs Against Musicians And Activists:https://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-epis ... activists/
Bob Lilly

Post by Bob Lilly »

I have found and just read "Secret Weapons" and do not believe it. I wanted to because my family was adversely affected by MK Ultra and so wanted to believe and find a trail that could be an opportunity for next steps. It seems to me that the tales are from mistaken hypnosis memories akin to the Christien Blassey Ford recollections. They do not pan out. At the same time I know MK Ultra caused great damage.Always open to other insights.Bob