"the vast military industrial complex will lie ..."

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: "the vast military industrial complex will lie ..."

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.18.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Tom Jeffers - My Trusted Friend, So Very Good To Hear From You. My meetings with J were cancelled due to lockdowns both Wednesday and Thursday. I met with J today. Your ears should have been burning, J yelled at me for not calling you, but I had misplacedmy phone book from emptying my car for searches at the prison.J received your letter from a month ago only today. Ironic that I was there when he received it, and then you write me today. I was going to call you from the prison, but as I said I could not find your personal cell phone. I know that I always upset your lady at work asking for yourpersonal cell phone number. I can't find that either. I lost a few folders, probably only misfiled, in my 350 banker boxes of J and JFK Files, with many numbers and addresses. It's on my Things To Do List for this weekend.J and I were also discussing your son, and your family. We both know of your great love for your son and family. We share your pride, and concern. May God or the Higher Spirit guide his journey. Lord knows that you have been handed much on your plate of life. You are truly a stronger spirit than both J and I combined. We both admire and respect you greatly.Send J an update, maybe he'll get it by August, but I will fill him in next week.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, orwritings about any of the above subject matters ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

02.09.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.27.2007 - I Posted this attention getting, powerful Headline.My thought provoking analysis, comments, and input were clearly surpassedby the tremendous comments and discussions of many Great JFK Forum Members.This is worth reading and analyzing today, looking both backward, and forward.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect these subject matters ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please see this chart...http://www.pgpf.org/Chart-Archive/0053_ ... on.aspxSee the words of Dwight D. Eisenhower in his last speech to the country as President... "A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. Our military organization today bears little relation to that known by any of my predecessors in peacetime, or indeed by the fighting men of World War II or Korea. Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations. This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together. Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades. In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government. Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields. In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers. The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded. Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientifictechnological elite. It is the task of statesmanship to mold, to balance, and to integrate these and other forces, new and old, within the principles of our democratic system -- ever aiming toward the supreme goals of our free society. "
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.14.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.27.2007 - I Posted this powerful Headline.A very healthy, intelligent discussion followed by many great members.What's the "real truth" today on military operations of Afghanistan, Iraq,Pakistan, Syria, etc. ? How much progress have me made ?How many trillions and trillions of dollars were spent ?How much more will we spend ?But we're bringing them Democracy, right ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of these subject matters ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

"the vast military industrial complex will lie ..."

03.09.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.27.2007 - I first Posted this powerful Headline.Fast forward to today. Now it's Russia and the increasing Cold War that is thethe "current fashionable looming problem."Are "we" getting the truth from the military ? Our military ? Their military ?Our intelligence agencies ? Their intelligence agencies ?Certainly The GLobal Main Stream News Media is promoting all of the truth ?What is the "truth" ?Who controls the "truth" ?Who decides what the "truth" is ?Our Intelligence Agencies, Law Enforcement Agencies, Military Agencies, andPolitical Agencies clearly have arrived at the juncture that "We the people..."are like clueless, stupid young children who can't handle the "truth."All The Agencies that have been created and elected to serve "We the people..."have clearly become the tail that wags the dog.Seeking the "truth" of 11.22.1963 ?Seeking the "truth" for 09.11.2001 ?Seeking the "truth" for any aspect of our American Culture today ?How do you suggest that we get it ? Create a Time Machine and go backto each and every event and film and record it ?Good luck otherwise. Maybe crumbs at best. My Opinion.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

As we have begun the latest chapter of the U.S. Never EndingWar Machine's Never Ending War, what do we on the JFKMS Forum think ?Would we be here today if JFK had succeeded in changingthe U.S. and World in his time and ours ?The Military Industrial Corporations took over on 11.22.1963at 12:30 p.m. in Dallas, Texas...THE DAY DEMOCRACY DIED IN AMERICA.And at this current pace it has Zero chances of returning.What do you think ?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Thursday09.12.20199:42 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:04.27.2007 - I Originally Posted this Vey Powerful Headline, and Supporting Material.Some of the Very Best and Brightest JFK Murder Solved Forum Contributing Moderators and Membersdeveloped an excellent discussion.In 2007 "We the People..." were told that The Afghanistan War and Surrounding Conflicts would probablytake at least Two (2) more years."09.12.2019 - Twelve (12) years later "We the People..." are told that a few more years are needed in TheAfghanistan War and Surrounding Conflicts.Others are advising "...that there is No End to The War in Afghanistan..."As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.