JFK vs. C.I.A.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. CIA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.27.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I originally Posted the Headline about Mr. Michael Calder's Book, JFK vs. CIA, The Central Intelligence Agency's Assassination Of The President, by Michael Calder, 1998, printed by West LA Publishers, Los Angeles, California.Now, more so than then, I can not more strongly recommend the analysis, depth, power, and at times laser like surgical simplicity of this analytical, introspective, and probative work, that I feel should be raised to the level of an "authoritative primary source" in every serious library of this Subject Matter, and related studies. I predict that this masterpiece will become a Hallmark of JFK vs. CIA research andwriting as time goes on. Clearly this work has not received the recognition that it truly deserves. CALDER WAS CUTTING EDGE IN 1998 WHEN THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN, AND IN 2006 WHEN I POSTED THIS HEADLINE, AND THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY HAS STILL NOT CAUGHT UP WITH HIM IN 2010. My Opinion.Michael Calder is not only an outstanding researcher and writer about JKF and the CIA,, he is also a distinguished member of Wim Dankbaar's JFK Murder Solved Forum, which all of us who are reading this now are either members of, or constant visitor's to.If you have any desire to read, study, and analyze a powerful book, and communicate with the distinguished author directly, I can not recommend a book more highly. It is also an excellent and compelling read.Michael, if you don't mind me asking you, what state do you live in ? And if you are interested in having a breakfast, lunch, or dinner meeting with James Earl Sutton-Files and myself, in Illinois, sometime down the road ? Then I would like to have lunch with you and Sirhan Sirhan if possible. Let's follow-up by PM on this.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Michael Calder

Re: JFK vs. C.I.A.

Post by Michael Calder »

Bruce Patrick Brycheck,I live in California. I'm in the process of switching careers once again. After I get the new job I would love to visit Files and you in Illinois. Wim has a great deal for $100 where you get several dvds including the Judith Baker dvd and the book, Files on JFK. I'm going to get them next month and after studying them I'll be able to have an intelligent conversation with Files. Because of the info that is in my head, Files can say one thing that might not mean to much to another but it will click in my head. This happened with my correspondence with Sirhan Sirhan. He told me that his memory is coming back and that he remembers going back stage and a male with broad shoulders and a firm voice handed him some papers. I knew exactly what those papers where. I wrote Sirhan that those papers were found on his person after his arrrest and designed to show pre meditation and stalking of Kennedy. I sent him the evidence report. Also, I'll get you up to speed on the RFK murder. Shane O'Sullivan wanted to meet me when he was in the midst of doing his film so we met at a restaurant in LA. I was so excited because I had thought I was the only one working on the RFK case. He got out his lap top to show me what he was working on but I told him to wait, I wanted to show him photos of CIA agents in the ballroom. He just stared at me. I showed him my agents and then he showed me his suspects including that one of possibly David Morales. The point being I have all new material and I think I've solved the case so maybe I can run some of it by you for your analysis at that time. If it comes up short you'll be able to spot it. www.jfkcia.com
Phil Dragoo

Calder v. CIA

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Michael, your mention of broad shoulders and firm voice calls to mind the description from Manchurian Candidate applied to David Atlee Phillips as being "theatrically handsome".Have just finished the part of James Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable regarding the Oswald impersonator in Mexico City and all of that dog-and-pony show wherein Helms was so helpful in providing Johnson with fabricated evidence.Good luck to you and Bruce and James in the Land of Lincoln.Does Wim see Johnny Depp in the screenplay.And in the pantry of the Ambassador is as much action drama as Tom Cruise moving through the club in Collateral.Morales saw himself as the action figure of the day, but his sordid thuggery is only a hanging curve for today's researchers--spotlight on you fellows--to crack it out of the park and into the record books.Denial is banished by the truth splashed on all the widescreens of the world's mind.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Michael Calder wrote:Bruce Patrick Brycheck,I live in California. I'm in the process of switching careers once again. After I get the new job I would love to visit Files and you in Illinois. Wim has a great deal for $100 where you get several dvds including the Judith Baker dvd and the book, Files on JFK. I'm going to get them next month and after studying them I'll be able to have an intelligent conversation with Files. Because of the info that is in my head, Files can say one thing that might not mean to much to another but it will click in my head. This happened with my correspondence with Sirhan Sirhan. He told me that his memory is coming back and that he remembers going back stage and a male with broad shoulders and a firm voice handed him some papers. I knew exactly what those papers where. I wrote Sirhan that those papers were found on his person after his arrrest and designed to show pre meditation and stalking of Kennedy. I sent him the evidence report. Also, I'll get you up to speed on the RFK murder. Shane O'Sullivan wanted to meet me when he was in the midst of doing his film so we met at a restaurant in LA. I was so excited because I had thought I was the only one working on the RFK case. He got out his lap top to show me what he was working on but I told him to wait, I wanted to show him photos of CIA agents in the ballroom. He just stared at me. I showed him my agents and then he showed me his suspects including that one of possibly David Morales. The point being I have all new material and I think I've solved the case so maybe I can run some of it by you for your analysis at that time. If it comes up short you'll be able to spot it. http://www.jfkcia.comNow this is why coming to the forum is so fascinating. Great stuff, Michael, would really love to hear what you've got on this from A-Z. Do tell!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. CIA:

08.11.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline: JFK vs. CIA, about a now fellow JFK Forum Member's book, JFK vs. CIA by Mr. Michael Calder.If you have not read and studied this tremendous work, I again recommend it to those of you who arefocused on particular aspects of the covered Subject Matters therein, and similar patterns of today, the CIA, wars, The American Presidency of Obama, the Military Industrial Complex, the War Profiteers, the Federal Reserve, the economy, etc. I also recommend that you read and study the developmental thinking process of this thread and analyzeit in reference to Michael Calder's developmental theory of comparing and contrasting the developmental similarities between JFK and Obama as we approach Obama's first 1,000 days in Office.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Harley Ryder

Post by Harley Ryder »

Mr. Calder:I have recently ordered and received your book after reading the reviews here. Family members and myself are history buffs, and we study U.S. Presidents and events that occurred in their terms, including wars.The title of your book, and the reviews here going back to 2006 really caught my attention and curiosity. Also, I understand from reading above that you are a member and have conversed with other members here. One writer really seems to comprehend your work well.You and some of these members have shown uncanny insight to this material. I am only half way through your book, but it is incredible. I am glad that I read the reviews here. I know that my eyes are really being opened for the first time about this subject matter.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Harley Ryder,Thanks for reading the book. Any clarifications needed be sure to post a question to me. I wanted a brief book, not verbose, and went to the heart of the matter. If interested in the RFK murder there are some essays and documents that might knock you backwards at my web site www.jfkcia.com The best way now to strike back at the Empire is to get Sirhan Sirhan out of prison or explore the 9/11 attack on New York City. Still, treason never rang louder than Nov 22, 1963 and has made all that came after possible. M
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. CIA:

09.16.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I first Posted this Headline about Michael Calder's excellent book, JFK vs. CIA.Thankfully Michael Calder has become a Regular Member of JFKMS Forum, and a frequent contributor. This provides an excellent opportunity to communicate with him here regularly.Michael has also been interviewing Sirhan Sirhan privately for well over a decade and is a wealth of knowledge on The RFK Subject Matter.Michael Calder's book, JFK vs. CIA should be a cornerstone in the library of serious researchers right next to Pouty's book, along with Garrison, Lifton, Groden, and Dankbaar. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. CIA:

06.09.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I first Posted this Headline about Michael Calder's excellent book, JFK vs. CIA. Thisbook is an exceptional Work Product and worth reading if you have not.Fast Forward to 9+ years later.Michael Calder is now a Regular Contributing Member of JFKMS Forum. This provides an excellentopportunity to communicate with Michael here directly.In addition, Michael has been conducting Private Interviews with Sirhan Sirhan for well over a decade.Michael is also a wealth of knowledge on the Subject Matters of RFK and Sirhan Sirhan.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I wholeheartedly agree with Bruce that JFK vs. CIA by Michael Calder is a fantastic book. I have read many books about the JFK assassination and this book rates up near the top. Michael was nice enough to send my son Andrew and myself copies of the book a couple year's back. Michael is right. If we're going down, let's go down swinging.That's what this forum is all about.So...swing away!