It wasn't Oswald, you can tell by his face.

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: It wasn't Oswald, you can tell by his face.

Post by saracarter766 »

Jsnow915 wrote:You can clearly see its Oswald in the coffin...look at the topright of his head where the make-up is heavy from where the officers ring scratched his head...they made his hair thicker(probably by washing it) and colored it and they combed it differenrtly....plus,his head would look a little different from when they cut the cap of the skull open almost a little swollen...I think it is Oswald there .i should have explained it better when i said you could just see the color drained out of his face what i meant was when oswald was told he was charged with the killing of JFK that's what i meant when i said you could just see the color drained out of his face. you just said the same thing when you said he was partly in shock only i said he had the biggest wtf facial expression on his face and i can't really say i have been betrayed but yeah that was well said bob. i am so sorry Jsnow915 i should have explained it better so sorry about that.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Has anyone here ever been double crossed or betrayed? Either personally or in business. That's how Oswald must have felt. That's how he looked in front of the press. Partly in shock...but overall pretty composed. I'm not sure I would have been that composed in front of the press. But then again, there is NO record or video of Oswald's interrogation. I am sure he told the FBI and Hosty what was going on. He probably told the other authorities as well. VEHEMENTLY. That's why there is no record of his interview. Just like when Hosty destroyed the note from LHO after Oswald was killed. If the note was a threat, it would have been exposed, to fit in with the lone nut scenario. But it was another warning about the assassination in my opinion. This after Oswald had previously warned the FBI just a few days earlier in the teletype message that came across the FBI wires. A FBI agent from New Orleans told the HSCA that he saw that teletype a week or so before the assassination. That came from LHO in my opinion. LHO also gave Hosty a note about the assassination again...the one Hosty destoyed. That is why LHO got so upset when he saw Hosty during his interrogation. I think Oswald came clean during the interrogation. That's why there is no record of that interview. And that's why Oswald had to die.Also, I'd like to point out that Hosty was instructed by Gordon Shanklin (a senior FBI official) to destroy Oswald's note AFTER the assassination. This is according to Hosty himself. He thought about burning the note after Shanklin told him to destroy it, and he eventually just flushed it down the toilet. Now, Hosty admits to this in TMWKK. Doesn't that sound just so unprofessional? Here you have the alleged assassin of a US president, and he takes a hand-written note from the alleged assassin and instead of just filing it, he flushes it down the toilet? Of COURSE it was most-likely a warning about the assassination and probably who was involved.Yeah...thank you, Special Agent "Retired" (Retarded?) Hosty Isn't that obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence? Yeah, okay, his superior told him to do it, right? Okay, so I suppose if his superior, Shanklin, told him to murder somebody or commit whatever other crime, he'd just do it...right? I honestly can't believe he admitted doing it on TMWKK, so I guess Hosty gets kudos for telling the truth...sort of...but SHAME on him for not keeping it because it was evidence of the TRUTH. I thought the FBI was all for Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity. Isn't that their slogan? Not in Hosty's case. Then again, maybe I'm being too hard on him. Then again, maybe not! I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Hosty: Flushes a piece of evidence down the toilet. Greer: Slows the president's car down to a near stop AFTER a bunch of shots are fired at it and two people are hit!!! What exactly was going on? It sounds like a Three Stooges episode, doesn't it?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The most offence to regular duty lies with Shanklin. After getting a warning about a possible assassination, it would have been his duty to inform the "higher authorities". Even if those were co-conspirators, they could have made a rope out of that for Shanklin, making him a patsy for their wrongdoings!Yes, it wasn't Oswald and his mimics are another of many indications for that.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well, Hosty states he became a fall guy, by following orders. Shanklins secretary claimed the note was a threat by Lee. why would you destroy that? "listen up porcupine, i outta murderize ya!" would have been great evidence against Lee. so, the note contained some damaging words. does Hosty ever say what it said? Dan, i mean, John
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Jsnow915 wrote:You can clearly see its Oswald in the coffin...look at the topright of his head where the make-up is heavy from where the officers ring scratched his head...they made his hair thicker(probably by washing it) and colored it and they combed it differenrtly....plus,his head would look a little different from when they cut the cap of the skull open almost a little swollen...I think it is Oswald there . John, it looks more like Pee Wee Herman in the coffin. but, it's him. the miracles of bad makeup! was Tammy Faye working for the funeral home at that time?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Sara...I was replying to the first few comments about how it didn't look like Oswald in the coffin...no harm done.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:well, Hosty states he became a fall guy, by following orders. Shanklins secretary claimed the note was a threat by Lee. why would you destroy that? "listen up porcupine, i outta murderize ya!" would have been great evidence against Lee. so, the note contained some damaging words. does Hosty ever say what it said? Dan, i mean, JohnYeah. Hosty said that the note said something about not bothering his wife Marina and to leave her alone and talk to him if they had business or something to that effect.That's a bunch of bull. It's pure poopoo!!! LOL
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I always got a vibe that Hosty was full of crapola...not fact,but my 2 cents
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Jsnow915 wrote:Sara...I was replying to the first few comments about how it didn't look like Oswald in the coffin...no harm done. oh ok just had a confusing moment there haha. John Beckham i liked that pee wee herman crack haha.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Pee Wee! Sara, you are WAY off base! just kidding. i'm happy everyone's getting along. now, i'm gonna give you hug like Carrot Top would! lol!