THE COST OF THE WAR IN IRAQ:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.25.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.20.2007 - I first Posted this Provocative Headline. Much has happened, and much more will continue to occurhere both in and around Iraq over the next 20+ years. My Opinion.Today it was announced that $ 200 million more dollars was recently given to Xe, formerly called Blackwater.American dignitaries still prefer Xe protection over American Military Protection. Apparently $ 200 billion dollarsor more a month Globally, doesn't buy what it used to, or is that merely inflation ?What does $ 20 billion dollars a month buy us for the Military Industrial Complex in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan ?I guess $ 20 billion dollars just doesn't have the buying power that it did before there either.Also, I predict that like spices "these operatives" will be sprinkled to "spice" the way to other Wars in 5 years or less.Watch for the patterns. Watch Iraq closely. Connect the dots.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may notbe as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
andries

Re: THE COST OF THE WAR IN IRAQ:

Post by andries »

Can,t help noticing that obama the man in office is a dream for the cia and some evil mighty elements arround there the man play.s his role in an outstanding and other way than most people wanted him to do and he is still improving to do better.he will never be in danger if he goes on like this
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

My .02 Mr. Obama could care less about the Gulf of Mexico, he could care less about the U.S.His interests are elsewhere.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.26.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:088.20.2007 - I first Posted this Provocative Headline. Much has occurred, and more will occur. My Opinion.Andries and Joe - As you may recall from the Presidential Election, or at least from my Headlines and Postings on the JFK Forum at that point in time, I supported Obama to the extent that he promised to take our men and women out of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan by the following Christmas. I tried to remain open minded, but was skeptical underneath. And I was soundly, and justifiably attacked for my naivete.' Result: Obama sent 30,000 more American troops by that following Christmas to the Wars That Keep On Giving For The Military Industrial Complex, and The War Profiteers.Fact: Everything related to the Military Industrial War Complex and the War Profiteers is National Security, with over $ 25 billion or more MONTHLY going to Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan, not counting what goes directly to the CIA, Xe, formerly Blackwater, and other Disclosed And Undisclosed Siphons For War. The Total has been estimated as high as $ 100 billion dollars a month now FOR TOTAL OPERATIONAL COSTS.Fact: The Gulf bp Oil Tsunami is not National Security, ergo, it is not that important. I can arrive at No Other Conclusion. My Opinion.Fact: We can come up with $ 25 billion or more PER MONTH for the Military Industrial Complex and the War Profiteers, but we can't do it for Americans, the Gulf, animal, fish, and water life therein and about FOR EVEN ONE MONTH. In addition, Florida is now directly affected by the bp Oil Tsunami.Andries - 2 points can make a straight line. Your powerful point about Obama being "...the dream for the CIA..." is accurate, focused, and very powerful. I could not agree more with you.Joe - Your point about Obama not caring about the Gulf, and his interests being elsewhere are also accurate, focused, and equally powerful.In the background I hear that same tune: POPULATION CONTROL. CONTROL OF THE POPULATION. HUMMEDBY THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT TO THE TUNE OF YOUR FAVORITE PATRIOTIC MUSIC.I predict that Obama's Mission as a CIA Agent or Controlled Asset will become apparent for the remainder of his Presidency. Soon Obama will be hiding In Plain Site. Remember that I said this when we NEVER LEAVE IRAQ, AND THEN START SENDING U.S. TROOPS BACK TO IRAQ.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.06.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.20.2007 - I Posted this exacting Headline. What developed was a focused, intense discussionon Obama's Original Image, Obama's Developing Image, the CIA, Xe, the Military Industrial Complex,and the Patterns for Continued War.Read or re-read this discussion with an intense analysis, while thinking one thing - SYRIA.The reality of what was discussed and written here becomes uncanny to me. My opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

A very fact filled discussion that is perhapseven more relevant today.Look at where we were.Look at what was said and promised.Look at the money and effort spent.Where are we today ?What is said and promised ?Look at the money and effort being spent ?The more things change, the more they appear to be the same when the Military Industrial Complexis involved.Deceived, misguided, mismanaged, and misled.That sums up all of American Governmental andMilitary Policies.What are your thoughts looking back, and lookingforward ?Sincerely,Dealey Joe
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.10.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.20.2007 - I originally Posted this Powerful, Thought Provoking Headline.An excellent discussion followed by many of the Best Past and Present JFKMS Forum Members.06.10.2015 - Today President Barack Obama is ordering U.S. Troops back to Iraq.Before, we had NO BEGINNING GAME STRATEGY, NO MIDDLE GAME STRATEGY, AND NO END GAME STRATEGY.My Opinion.What can we, or will we do different this time ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

The Iraq war was one of the worst wars in US history, similar to the Vietnam colossal mistake! Estimates of total costs must consider direct military expenses, full disability expenses for all the lost and maimed soldiers, political crisis in the Mid-East with costs, loss of US regard in the world, numerous US citizens who had to resort to alcohol and drugs, etc. to deal with the horrible events that have followed. Incalculable, though 10 trillion would not be unreasonable at this point.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8y-4nZP6o
Bob

Post by Bob »

Anyone who thinks the U.S. will ever leave Iraq completely has never studied history. First of all, there is all that oil. Secondly, the U.S. didn't build super bases in the land of Saddam just to leave. Finally, has the U.S. ever left Germany or Japan? World War II ended in 1945, but combined, the U.S. still has approximately 88,000 military personnel in those two countries.