Moot Court

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK MURDERS, AND ATTEMPTED MURDERS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Tim Carroll,

I have reviewed your email.

Don't hold your breath, read a book, there's a novel idea.

1. Marilyn Monroe's murder was ordered by JFK, through RFK.

2. Numerous attempts on Castro ordered by JFK, and RFK.

3. Patrice Lumumba, of the Congo, murdered.

4. Rafael Trujillo, of the Dominican Republic, murdered.

5. Ngo Dinh Diem, of South Viet Nam, murdered.

QUERRY: What did that degenerate slut, JFK, with V.D. for over 30, years stand for exactly ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Tim Carroll

Re: JFK MURDERS, AND ATTEMPTED MURDERS:

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:1. Marilyn Monroe's murder was ordered by JFK, through RFK.
Now things are really getting unfair. My posts are being deleted, I have told Wim I will not bring up the MM matter, but here Bruce has free reign. How would Files know for sure where such an order originated? Was he there? Of is he a gossipy little girl?

Tim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

TIM CARROLL:

Dear Mr. Tim Carroll,

1. Have you watched Jimmy's 2 confessions yet ?

2. Have you read the book Files On JFK, yet ?

3. Have you watched Lee Harvy Oswald's girlfriends' documentary, by Judyth Vary Baker, yet ?

QUERRY: What did that degenerate slut, JFK, who had V.D. for 30 years
stand for ? STILL WAITING ??????????????????????????????????????????

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Tim Carroll

Silliness

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:1. Have you watched Jimmy's 2 confessions yet ? 2. Have you read the book Files On JFK, yet ? 3. Have you watched Lee Harvy Oswald's girlfriends' documentary, by Judyth Vary Bake, Yet ?Are the records of my purchases public information? We would be here all day if I started asking about Bruce's reading list.Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:QUERRY: What did that degenerate slut, JFK, who had V.D. for 30 years stand for?
Bruce just admitted Files's involvement in MM's murder, a subject I am constrained from discussing in further detail by virtue of an assurance to Wim. But I will say that it is strange to think it so important that JFK gave women V.D. when Bruce's boy killed them. It's also strange that Bruce claims that Files was involved in killing women for JFK in 1962, only to have killed JFK himself in 1963. It makes no sense.

Tim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

EXECUTIVE ACTION ON JFK:

Dear Mr. Tim Carroll,

Sure it makes sense. JFK used the CIA when it was convenient for him.

The CIA got rid of JFK when it was convenient for them.

QUERRY: What, if anything, in writing, that he actually wrote without a Ghost Writer like Profiles In Courage, did JFK stand for ?????????????????
STILL WAITING. TO QUOTE TIME CARROLL, I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Tim Carroll

Treason

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:QUERRY: What, if anything, in writing, that he actually wrote without a Ghost Writer like Profiles In Courage, did JFK stand for ?????????????????
I just posted about something JFK stood for, peace, and cited the statistic that not one combat soldier died in battle during his entire presidency. Bruce is ignoring that and pretending that calling JFK a "slut" is an argument. When I said assassinating one's own head of state is "treason," Wim deleted it. So, in addition to peace, I will now add civil rights. I will add that he was reigning in the power of the Federal Reserve. Then there was the elimination of Big Oil's welfare, in the form of the oil depletion allowance. Then there is the fact that he was tying the hands of the CIA and the military industrial complex. And that he stood down the generals' lust for war during the Cuban Missile Crisis. There is the fact that he was trying to normalize the conflict with Cuba. The bottom-line, his enemies were those who resisted him making the world a better place.

Tim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK HELPED KILL 2,000 PEOPLE IN CUBA:

Dear Mr. Tim Carroll,

I have just reviewed your email.

Can you type something without crying about something else ?

What about the 2,000 Americans, and Cubans loyal to America that JFK first said he would protect at the Bay of Pigs, then he betrayed, who were castrated, blinded, burned alive, had fingers cut of digit by digit, hot irons put up their rectums, and then all ultimately murdered by Castro's Assassination Squads ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Jimmy helped train many of these men in Florida. That is why he took the assignment to kill JFK for the CIA. But had you watched the confessions, and read the books that you criticize, I would not have to educate you. Many of those tortured and killed were Americans. What,
Tim Carroll, don't they count ?????????????????????????????????????????

JFK stood for Peace.

Bush fights Evil.

Right.

QUERRY: What did JFK stand for that some pot smoking hippy didn't envision ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Tim Carroll

The Bay Of Pigs

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:What about the 2,000 Americans, and Cubans loyal to America that JFK first said he would protect at the Bay of Pigs, then he betrayed, who were castrated, blinded, burned alive, had fingers cut of digit by digit, hot irons put up their rectums, and then all ultimately murdered by Castro's Assassination Squads?Brigade 2506 was comprised of less than 1500 men. When JFK appeared to resist authorization for the Eisenhower-initiated project, the CIA came out to a Palm Beach golf course and told him that they had uncovered a Castro plot to kidnap his daughter, Caroline. The CIA, at Camp Trax, told the Cubans that if Kennedy refused authorization, they should make a show of arresting the CIA handlers and go ahead with the invasion anyway. When Kennedy finally negotiated the release of the Bay of Pigs prisoners, more than 1,100 came home. What kind of history reading would lead someone to say that there were over 2,000 men involved in the Bay of Pigs and that they were "all ultimately murdered by Castro's assassination squads?"Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Jimmy helped train many of these men in Florida. That is why he took the assignment to kill JFK for the CIA.But in between the Bay of Pigs and Dallas, "Jimmy" killed Marilyn Monroe because Kennedy ordered it? Silly.Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:But had you watched the confessions, and read the books that you criticize, I would not have to educate you. Many of those tortured and killed were Americans. What, Tim Carroll, don't they count?
Four American nationals were killed at the Bay of Pigs, including Wade Carroll Gray. The Americans' participation was in direct violation of Kennedy's orders. I don't need Bruce to "educate" me, but thanks anyway.

Tim
Tim Carroll

Do The Math

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:JFK is a degenerate slut who had V.D. for 30 years, and the problem is I"m a prude.
Kennedy lost his virginity at the age of 17 at a New York City whorehouse. He was murdered at the age of 46. He wasn't allowed to live long enough to have "V.D. for 30 years," even if he contracted it during his first sexual intercourse and carried it continuously for the rest of his life. Let's be fair, and accurate if possible.

Let's also be clear, given all of this predicted emphasis on Kennedy's sexual nature, that murdering him placed LBJ in the White House. Do we even need to discuss what kind of degenerateness he represented?

Tim
Dawn Meredith

Re: Do The Math

Post by Dawn Meredith »

[quote="Tim Carroll"][quote="Bruce Patrick Brychek"]JFK is a degenerate

Who is this guy Brychek and why do we care that he thinks JFK is a degenerate? Tim you're expending a lot of good fight here and I admire your effort, but this guy hardly seems WORTH your effort.

Is his opinion so "relevent" because he's pals with "Jimmy"?

His words certainly lower the level of discussion, imho.

Dawn