Why did Files talk?

JFK Assassination
Johan van Leeuwen

Tim banned?

Post by Johan van Leeuwen »

Wim, is Tim banned now or not?
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

What Tim means i think,is that it doesn't look professional.. But there can be more reasons,why some one would change plan... On the other hand... I'ff one changes plan,why using speciaal ammo from a place u can best use it,i'ff you do not know where u will be in future...And that ammo whas made day's or weeks before.I'ff i am right that ammo was verry deadly,and it could cover up the entry wound for publik people...
An awnser could be that Nicoletti alreay had a plan in his head,but it was Files that let the ammo made by a frend... Was it in order or asked by Nicolleti or did he just let them made by himself?And i'ff it was Nicolleti,then he most have known for sure where to put Files..
dankbaar

Re: Tim banned?

Post by dankbaar »

Johan van Leeuwen wrote:Wim, is Tim banned now or not?

Yes , Tim is banned.

Could someone else explain why? Or do I have to do it again?

Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHY DID FILES TALK ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday06.27.201912:10 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.10.2006 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar, the Brains and Creator of The JFK Murder Solved Forum and manyrelated Subject Matters in his Excellent Body of Work Product, Posted this Inquisitive Headline.Wim then goes on to address THE QUESTION THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MAJOR INTEREST OF MINE.And I am paraphrasing in my Own Words as of 06.27.2019: WHY HAS THE KENNEDY FAMILY WITH ALL OF THEIR ALLIES, CONNECTIONS, INFLUENCE BOTH GLOBALLY and NATIONALLY, MONEY, POSITIONS, POWER, etc., NEVER, EVER BEGAN, CREATED, FOLLOWED-UP, STARTED ANY MAJOR, SUBSTANTIAL EFFORT TO BRING OUT THE COMPLETE TOTAL TRUTH BEHIND THE SUCCESSFUL REMOVALS OF BOTH JFK and RFK ?WHY HASN'T THE KENNEDY FAMILY BACKED AND PROMOTED MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR ?To my way of thinking, THE KENNEDY FAMILY HAS DONE NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL AS OF TODAY. ZERO !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.