James Files & General Lansdale Behind the Picket Fence?

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: James Files & General Lansdale Behind the Picket Fence?

Post by John Beckham »

yes, but i'm talking about the 2 men they are approaching behind the wall.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The older guy sort of looks like Lansdale.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

lol! Bob, that's what i'm wondering, but didn't want to be the guy to say it. can you guess who the younger one is?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I meant the 2 behind the wall! The elder does NOT look like Lansdale. Lansdale's forehead-hair-line does not form a heart, but rather a square.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

if you're looking at his right profile, i'm still wondering...
Bob

Post by Bob »

I not so sure Chris. John, I was always the crazy one in my group of buddies...the one that would always be the first to do something shocking. Like going into Lake Michigan when it was -10 degrees once. That woke me up as it was the day after New Year's Eve. Anyway, please see this...http://www.prouty.org/jfk/
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

lol! i was just at Prouty, trying to find right side profile of Landsadale. i have yet to explore the entire site.
ChristophMessner

You are right, it could be Lansdale. The high forehead ... could be him. Bob, your link to Fletcher Prouty is really an eye opener! I ordered Prouty's and Lansdale's books immediately ...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I hate to be a party pooper here, but if you look at the picture of the man behind the wall and the picture of Lansdale walking by the three tramps on the Prouty page, the suits appear to be different colors. I'm assuming that in the picture posted on this thread, you guys are talking about the older man behind the wall, right? Not the men walking away from the camera, right? The suit that the man is wearing in the Prouty picture (with the three tramps) looks like a black or dark-blue suit, and the suit that the man behind the wall is wearing in the other photograph looks lighter in color.It could just be different lighting in the pictures making the suits look like a different color, but I'm not sure. The suits look like they're different colors to me.
ChristophMessner

You're right, Pasquale, that's not a black suit, no matter how bright the sun shone in Dalles in November.