amazing

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: amazing

Post by Bob »

I think that Lee Harvey Oswald was a double agent, just like he was in the Soviet Union. He didn't want to let his CIA contacts like David Atlee Phillips and Jimmy Files know that he was also an informant to the FBI, just like when he helped the FBI with the information about raiding the training camp for the anti-Castro Cubans and other mercenaries in Louisiana. Oswald thought that he already had tipped off the FBI about the assassination with at LEAST two warnings...the teletype warning that the FBI received and his note to Agent Hosty.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

or, how about this...Lee tried, fancied himself as double agent. but, was actually being used. maybe de Mohrenschildt tested him on Ed Walker first? tested by the Paines with the New Orleans thing. de Morenschilt called Lee a "semi-ignorant hillbilly" once. it all fits the patsy scenario. so, even in captivity, Lee was not sure who was friend or foe. he was still walking a tightrope in my mind.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

If OIswald wanted to stop the assaination why didn't he just run out into the middle of the street before the motorcade turn on elm. He also could have told anyone of a hundred policemen minutes before the motorcade arrived that there are men up on the six floor with rifles and they say they are going to shoot the president. There are several things he could have done to prevent that assaination and he didn't. Also, why did he go to the theater if he knew they were going to kill him or set him up for the murder? Why didn't he tell all at the press conference in front of the world when Ruby was there and they were talking about the fair play for cuban thing? My only answer to all the above would be that The Paynes' threaten Oswald if he talked they would kill Marina and the kids.Intrested too hear your thoughts!JOHN
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

oh dear, another John (just kidding). it wouldn't be the first time you hear the word blackmail in the scenario. the Paines asses are covered, de Morenschildt dead. they are indeed suspect, and in my mind, under studied.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

why couldn't Lee throw a Coke bottle at the limo? or perhaps, a Pespi would have been more appropriate.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

JDB4JFK wrote:If OIswald wanted to stop the assaination why didn't he just run out into the middle of the street before the motorcade turn on elm. Because police would have removed him, declared him as crazy, and the motorcade would have continued. JDB4JFK wrote: He also could have told anyone of a hundred policemen minutes before the motorcade arrived that there are men up on the six floor with rifles and they say they are going to shoot the president. Good thought. But which effect would Oswald have had by that? The policemen would have had no time to prove Oswalds' assertions. JDB4JFK wrote: There are several things he could have done to prevent that assaination and he didn't. That's true. JDB4JFK wrote: Also, why did he go to the theater if he knew they were going to kill him or set him up for the murder? Because he didn't know. He thought a handler would be there for him, maybe Phillips. JDB4JFK wrote: Why didn't he tell all at the press conference in front of the world when Ruby was there and they were talking about the fair play for cuban thing? Because they wouldn't have believed him. JDB4JFK wrote: My only answer to all the above would be that The Paynes' threaten Oswald if he talked they would kill Marina and the kids. Another answer would be that he was told shortly before that it will be aborted.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:I think that Lee Harvey Oswald was a double agent, just like he was in the Soviet Union. He didn't want to let his CIA contacts like David Atlee Phillips and Jimmy Files know that he was also an informant to the FBI, just like when he helped the FBI with the information about raiding the training camp for the anti-Castro Cubans and other mercenaries in Louisiana. Oswald thought that he already had tipped off the FBI about the assassination with at LEAST two warnings...the teletype warning that the FBI received and his note to Agent Hosty.Well done! Exactly!Yeah...try telling a bunch of mafioso killers that you're an informant for the FBI...give 'em your informant number and a pay stub. Then see how long you're breathing after that! LMAO
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

conspiracybuff wrote:oh dear, another John (just kidding). it wouldn't be the first time you hear the word blackmail in the scenario. the Paines asses are covered, de Morenschildt dead. they are indeed suspect, and in my mind, under studied.Absolutely! I hate to sound like some old lady who watches TV and points out who is lying and such, but I am a private investigator. My professional opinion, based on the context within with she made her statements...the circumstances and information we have, is that Ruth Paine is lying about Oswald. It's the way her eyes move and her facial expressions. It sounds hokie, I know, but just look at her talking about him. Would YOU trust her?
ChristophMessner

conspiracybuff wrote:why couldn't Lee throw a Coke bottle at the limo? or perhaps, a Pespi would have been more appropriate. Nixon called Lee last second and told him to use only Pepsi to get the extra bonus, but poor Lee only got Coke.
ChristophMessner

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: just look at her talking about him. Would YOU trust her? Where can I watch her?