Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Do you ever wonder why the media doesn't discuss or share evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11? I've been called anti-Semitic for saying that the media and Hollywood are dominated (basically controlled) by Jews who are usually Zionist. Of course, here is an article written in the Los Angeles Times in 2008 called "Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"published on December 19, 2008 by JOEL STEIN, a "proud" Jewish man, who said exactly the same thing. Is he anti-Semitic too? No. It depends on who is saying it, I suppose. Is this the reason why Arabs and Muslims are demonized in Hollywood and in the media? This is an article written by Joel Stein where he expresses disappointment that more people in the U.S. didn't realize (and give credit to the fact that) that Jews run Hollywood.Who runs Hollywood? C'monDecember 19, 2008|JOEL STEINhttp://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19He says in pertinent part."I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood."Then there's this from the article."As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between 'The 700 Club' and 'Davey and Goliath' on TV all day."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Do you ever wonder why the media doesn't discuss or share evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11? I've been called anti-Semitic for saying that the media and Hollywood are dominated (basically controlled) by Jews who are usually Zionist. Of course, here is an article written in the Los Angeles Times in 2008 called "Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"published on December 19, 2008 by JOEL STEIN, a "proud" Jewish man, who said exactly the same thing. Is he anti-Semitic too? No. It depends on who is saying it, I suppose. Is this the reason why Arabs and Muslims are demonized in Hollywood and in the media? This is an article written by Joel Stein where he expresses disappointment that more people in the U.S. didn't realize (and give credit to the fact that) that Jews run Hollywood.Who runs Hollywood? C'monDecember 19, 2008|JOEL STEINhttp://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19He says in pertinent part."I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood."Then there's this from the article."As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between 'The 700 Club' and 'Davey and Goliath' on TV all day."Not to nail the point home or anything, but here is Ben Stein, actor, reportedly saying the same thing in an article on EOnline. I believe that Ben Stein was also that teacher in the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" who had that famous line "Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?" The article was reportedly published on March 13, 2002 and the title is, "Do Jews Run Hollywood? -You Bet They Do...& What Of It?"By Ben Stein EOnline.com3-13-2http://www.rense.com/general21/bet.htm
Pasquale DiFabrizio

So, the topic of this thread is about Israeli involvement in 9/11 and their excessive spying on the U.S.The topic got a little sidetracked with information that you can look at that basically is evidence to the idea that international Zionists (as opposed to anti-Zionist Jewish people) most likely used their domination over the media to create the supposed Holocaust myth.I am not kidding, and this is for real. I have posted information that even the Auschwitz authorities have REDUCED the number of dead at that camp from 4 million to 1.5 million, and yet even people like Martin Hinrichs still throw around the magic "six million Jews" number. Why is that? He can't be serious. Martin Hinrichs called me names, showed pictures of dead bodies, showed a picture of Anne Frank's grave, and called me insane. He also insinuated that I'm talking like a Neo-Nazi.What Martin Hinrichs has NOT done is address the facts. How does someone like Martin Hinrichs explain the magic "six million Jews" number when the Auschwitz authorities CHANGED that number from 4 million to 1.5 million? Martin Hinrichs hasn't said a word. What he DID do at first, is make it sound like the difference in numbers was marginal. Then he speculated that I hold my opinions because of Fetzer. Why would he do that? Is he, Martin, all about the truth, or is he having a reflex reaction? I'm not necessarily saying that Martin Hinrichs is a disinformation agent or whatever, but when he doesn't present information and calls people names or insinuates that I could be called a "Neo Nazi," he is engaging in disinformation tactics. It's really that simple. Isn't he the one who had the private discussion with Beckham? You all remember him, don't you? Who is he really, Martin, that is? When he posted the picture of Anne Frank's grave, what was that supposed to prove? It's like he was sitting there at his computer saying "Can't you see Anne Frank's grave? What more proof do you need?" Um...that's a bunch of bulls**t, and he knows it. I also asked him to verify whether it is against the law in Germany to deny or question publicly the supposed holocaust. It is my understanding that it is not only against the law in Germany to publicly deny or question the supposed holocaust but that it is also against the law to even dress (even if it's for a costume party) in a NAZI uniform or publicly display a picture of Hitler. That is called a CONTROLLED SOCIETY. It seems that "they" are trying to do that to us in the United States as well, so we need to value and protect our free speech here. What would you or other people in other countries think if there was a law against publicly speaking against the official story regarding the JFK assassination or 9/11? What if you could be jailed and or fined for speaking and writing anything OTHER than official stories? This IS the case in Germany, and Martin won't even address it. Interesting eh?Imagine that! Martin Hinrichs lives in a country, Germany, where you can be arrested and fined and/or jailed for questioning the Holocaust on a forum like this one. Based on his excited and exaggerated reaction to me, I certainly do suspect that he's Jewish. It really doesn't matter to me because I am not an anti-Semite, but I suspect that he's liar. Do you expect an honest debate with him on this issue?I am putting him under the spotlight almost specifically because he exhibited poor character when he called me names, and yet he does not have the common respect or backbone (or the information, it seems) to actually address the facts. How open minded is he? On that note, I am sharing even more information that is evidence regarding the Holocaust being a hoax. After all, if international Zionists like the Israelis can put on false-flag operations regarding the "Lavon Affair," the USS Liberty attack, and 9/11, what makes you think that the holocaust is off-limits to examination? What makes you think that they didn't have a hand in the JFK assassination? Keep in mind that there is no evidence of Jews being gassed to death in WWII concentration camps. I never doubted that Jews were killed in mass numbers along with other people as well, in mass numbers, but not one document or picture shows that Jews were intended to be exterminated as a race by the Germans. We only have supposed confessions and supposed witness statements.Here is a memo (a picture of it is below in German, so Martin Hinrichs should be able to read it) written by Major MillerCommanding officer,Allied Military Police Vienna. I put the text below in English. It is memo number 31/48, dated 01-10-1948. What is interesting about the memo is that he writes "In all cases where gassings were alleged, it could be proven that torture had been used to extract confessions and witnesses have lied.Any former inmate who, during their debriefing continues to allege that poison gas was used to murder people (in particular jews), are to be reported to this office and if they insist on lying further, they are to be charged with perjury." ALLIED MILITARY POLICE HQVIENNA1.10.1948MEMO Nr:31/48The Allied Committee of Inquiry has to date proven that no poison gas was ever used to kill prisoners in the following concentration camps Bergen-belsen, Buchenwald, Dachau, Flassenburg, Gross-Rosen, Mathausen, and satellite camps Natzweiler, Neuengamme Niederhagen (Wewelsburg, ravensbruck, Sachsenhausen, Stutthol, Thereselenstadt.In all cases where gassings were alleged, it could be proven that torture had been used to extract confessions and witnesses have lied.Any former inmate who, during their debriefing continues to allege that poison gas was used to murder people (in particular jews), are to be reported to this office and if they insist on lying further, they are to be charged with perjury.Signed Major MillerCommanding officerAllied Military Police Vienna:witnessed byLieutenant [Emil] Lachout MPHere is the link to the page with the memo on it.http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2009/09 ... rdities/If you scroll down the page, you will find YouTube links showing an American Jewish historian who went to Auschwitz and also has the same questions and conclusions regarding the supposed Holocaust. Is this Jewish man, David Cole, an anti-Semite too? If you ask Martin Hinrichs, he'd probably say that he is, but then again, what has Martin Hinrichs really proved or shown here?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

The links below are only about 9 minutes long each. They are parts 1 through 7 of a documentary that should give you a very good reason to believe or even just suspect that the supposed Holocaust of the Jews in WWII was a HOAX. The documentary was done by a man named David Cole. He was born and raised Jewish, but he is non-religious. It's VERY good. He went to Auschwitz and interviewed tour guides and even one of the head curators there. He then compares the information and supposed physical evidence in Auschwitz to the official lies. What is interesting to note is that the original 4 million dead people at Auschwitz was provided by the Soviets. The claim that the NAZI's didn't keep records of the dead at Auschwitz is nonsense because the Russians had the records all along and didn't release them until 1989. It is for this reason, the release of the records by the Russians in 1989, that the official number at Auschwitz was changed from 4 million dead to only 1.5 million. After all, the Russians were the ones who liberated the Auschwitz camp.It also seems that the Russians were the source for the infamous "soap" myth where it was claimed that Jewish bodies were also used to make soap. Genetic testing has since proved that claim to be false. Similarly disproved was the horrific story about Jewish skin being used for lamp shades. I believe those came from the Soviets as well. It also turns out that the Soviets have since admitted that THEY were ones who murdered thousands of Polish officers in the Katyn Forest Massacre and that it was not the Germans. I will show in subsequent links a possible reason why the Soviets misrepresented the information and other things at the Nuremberg trials. Anyway, here are the links to the documentary showing Auschwitz as part of the Holocaust hoax. David Cole documentary on Holocaust hoax parts 1- 7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZ ... t_C0d-BUmk
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

DiFabrizio, i will adress you after i started a Poll on Education Forum.Is that Ok with you?I will make sure not to waste my time.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Martin Hinrichs wrote:DiFabrizio, i will adress you after i started a Poll on Education Forum.Is that Ok with you?I will make sure not to waste my time.Do what you like. I'm not your keeper. You're the one who started calling me names instead of addressing the facts. If your idea of addressing a debate is taking a poll on another forum, go ahead and amuse yourself. I apologize to others about my tone toward Martin, but I don't take kindly to name-calling. Go ahead and amuse yourself, Martin.I think it's interesting that you're doing everything BUT address the information or evidence I've presented. You won't even admit that it's against the law in Germany to deny or question publicly the Holocaust.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Martin Hinrichs wrote:DiFabrizio, i will adress you after i started a Poll on Education Forum.Is that Ok with you?I will make sure not to waste my time.Martin,How's your survey or poll doing? I went to the "Education Forum," and saw Fetzer being attacked for presenting similar views regarding 9/11. The funny thing is that the people opposing him don't actually challenge the evidence. They just seem to call him names, much like you were doing with me here. Did you learn your tactics on the Education Forum? I see that you have posted five times as much over there as you have here on this forum. (Over here, you've only posted about 50 times or a little less, and over there you've posted well over 200 times. Is the Education Forum you home? Your nest? For the rest of you, take a look at the link below. It's a link about what Fetzer was talking about. It's funny and sad. An authority on the forum actually closed the thread below. http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... ry199309So, Martin, is it true that it's against the law in Germany to publicly question the official story regarding the Holocaust? Doesn't that make the rest of you wonder about Germany, that they have to outlaw any public questioning or denial of the holocaust under threat of criminal prosecution? That would be like OUR government here in the U.S. making it a criminal offense to publicly question the official story behind the JFK assassination or 9/11. Martin doesn't seem to want to discuss it. In fact, he won't even ADMIT it here. Why is that? LOL He had the energy to call me names and show pictures of Anne Frank's grave along with another picture of dead bodies, and he said NOTHING. The reason why Martin won't even admit the fact about Germany's Holocaust laws, is probably because Martin KNOWS that a government that threatens people with criminal prosecution for speaking against the government's "official" theory is doing so to SUPPRESS information and SUPPRESS the truth. Martin, are you about suppressing the truth too? Martin, maybe you just came here to try and promote your business...you know, the 3D graphics thing...isn't that what it is? How smart are you, Martin, for NOT seeing the obvious suppression of information by your own government? If the truth is on their side, why do they have a need to threaten people with speaking against the official story.Also, as you keep spouting off the magic "6 million Jews" number, how do you figure the fact that the Auschwitz memorial museum CHANGED the number of dead there from 4 million to 1.5 million in the 1990s? You also asked me if Fetzer was responsible for my views. Now I know why you asked. It's because Fetzer has been on your forum saying similar things that I am. Take a look at when I started this topic. I don't think Fetzer was saying these things publicly back then, but I could be wrong.In your absence, I will continue to post information here.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Earlier in this thread, a few posts ago, I said I was going post information on why I think the Soviet Union may have had a motive for getting the Auschwitz numbers wrong in the first place. In the late 1980s (I believe it was 1989) the Russians released the records they took from the NAZIs regarding Auschwitz, and those records showed, surprise...surprise, that the number of those killed in Auschwitz was closer to ONE million and not FOUR million dead. Why the exaggeration? Why the exaggeration in the numbers when the Soviets HAD the records all along? Why all the talk about Jewish bodies being used to make soap and lampshades which was ALSO proved to be untrue. I believe these stories came from the Russians as well as some lunatics who said that they actually SAW soap being made. Never mind that genetic testing was done a proved those crazy allegations to be untrue. WHY would the Soviets get that number wrong and so exaggerated? You might find the answer below. It seems that, according to Churchill, a group of atheistic Jews were ALREADY running the Soviet government from its inception in the Bolshevik revolution. If being Jewish is a religious thing, then what I understand from the term "atheistic Jew" is someone who is masquerading as a Jew...someone who has hijacked the Jewish religion to suit their own agenda. Does this sound familiar? I am hoping that the more intelligent and/or open minded of you can see from this article that this is not a joke and not an anti-Semitic thing. In the article below, written in 1920, by Winston Churchill, Churchill talks about how the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution were basically all atheistic Jews. Churchill makes a distinction between Jews who are loyal to the state or country in which they live and Jews who are basically atheistic and who have no loyalty. He calls these "atheistic Jews" a "sinister confederacy." Are these some of the same types of "atheistic Jews" that seem to be dominating our media and government? Are they disloyal to our country and just masquerading as Jews to suit their own agenda? Here are four different links to the same article written February 8, 1920, in the Illustrated Sunday Herald. I put three links, because people like "Martin" will probably try and claim it's not a real article or something like that. (Actually, if Martin stays true to form, he will continue to hide from discussion and/or just call me names.) For the rest of you, read on. The title of the article is "ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM.A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE"By the Rt. Hon. WINSTON S. CHURCHILL.February 08, 1920http://library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htmhttp://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote ... /zvb1.html http://hidhist.wordpress.com/churchill/ ... evism/Here are some very pertinent quotes from the article that he wrote."First there are the Jews who, dwelling in every country throughout the world, identify themselves with that country, enter into its national life, and, while adhering faithfully to their own religion, regard themselves as citizens in the fullest sense of the State which has received them. Such a Jew living in England would say, 'I am an Englishman practising the Jewish faith.' This is a worthy conception, and useful in the highest degree."He then goes on to say that there are, even in Russia at the time, good Jewish people as distinguished from the ones who lead the Bolshevik revolution. He then makes the drastic, serious distinction between those good Jews and the bad Jews regarding the same Bolshevik revolution."In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world." He further stated in the article,"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

He's at it again.The article is called:Adam Gadahn, Al Qaeda's American mouthpiece, urges wannabe terrorists to go it alonehttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/ ... n.htmlThis idiot, as I've posted earlier, is Jewish, and he even admitted it. His name is Adam Pearlman. He's not only Jewish, but his grandfather was on the board of directors of the ADL or Anti-Defamation League."Gadahn's Jewish paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent urologist; and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League."In my opinion, he's nothing more than either an ADL agent or a Mossad agent or BOTH. What are the chances that there's real evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11, and this supposed American convert to Islam and supposed supporter of Bin Laden just happens to be Jewish and has ties to the ADL? What are the odds that this is just coincidence? So, of course he's paraded in the news. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_GadahnThis article is from CNN.comAmerican al Qaeda member acknowledges Jewish ancestryhttp://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/06/13/american.qaeda.message/index.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale I have often wondered if there was ever an assessment made of actually what would be involved in the murder of 6 million human beings as far as energy consumption, food, burial, ect. of that many bodies.It is kind of mind boggling to me when I try to figure it out.Germany was supposedly out of energy, fuel, ect.