Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by bob franklin »

Joe, you bring up an excellent point. Be it 1.5 or 6 million, the released water vapor from so many incinerated bodies would be tremendous. A search of weather records from that period would be interesting. Seems to me the recorded precip could be quantified & measured against normal yearly amounts. The extra (allowing for normal fluctuations) could then be divided by the amount contained in an average human body. While not exact, this would give us a ballpark figure.BTW, sorry if the following link is a repost of something already found in this thread or another, but it just seems so important. I'm sure Pasquale is aware of this situation due to his locale:http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/8341I really shouldn't be surprised (enraged is a more accurate term). Sorry to hijack the current thought within the thread. It just really needs to be put out there.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Pasquale I have often wondered if there was ever an assessment made of actually what would be involved in the murder of 6 million human beings as far as energy consumption, food, burial, ect. of that many bodies.It is kind of mind boggling to me when I try to figure it out.Germany was supposedly out of energy, fuel, ect.I'm with you on that too. I've looked at the information before, and it would have been impossible the Germans to have exterminated even close to that many people much less incinerate them. Cremation, for example, is a long process. You can't just put a bunch of bodies in a pit, and then pour petrol or whatever over them and burn them up just like that. (Even Ed Haslam discusses cremation in his book Dr. Mary's Monkey.) The larger bones have to be pulverized, etc. Also, those pictures you see of prisoners who were freed and who look sickly and skinny is not, in my opinion, a representation of how they were treated in the camps. When the Allies bombed Germany, they also bombed the supply routes for those concentration camps. These would be supply routes for food and such. So, of course they were starving in those camps.I'll post more information about it.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:Joe, you bring up an excellent point. Be it 1.5 or 6 million, the released water vapor from so many incinerated bodies would be tremendous. A search of weather records from that period would be interesting. Seems to me the recorded precip could be quantified & measured against normal yearly amounts. The extra (allowing for normal fluctuations) could then be divided by the amount contained in an average human body. While not exact, this would give us a ballpark figure.BTW, sorry if the following link is a repost of something already found in this thread or another, but it just seems so important. I'm sure Pasquale is aware of this situation due to his locale:http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/8341I really shouldn't be surprised (enraged is a more accurate term). Sorry to hijack the current thought within the thread. It just really needs to be put out there.Bob,You're VERY much on-point with that link. It seems that the L.A. mayor wants Israeli entities to run security at LAX.Here is a very important excerpt from the article you posted the link to."Jeremy Rothe-Kushel questioned the efficacy of Israeli security firms, pointing out that Israeli firms were in charge of security at Logan Airport in Boston and the Newark airport on Sept. 11, 2001, when the terrorists were allowed to board the doomed passenger planes"You see, others know too that Israeli security firms were in charge of security at Logan Airport in Boston and the Neward Airport on 9/11. Spooky, eh? What kind of security operation allows all those men on planes with weapons all at the same time? LOL This is the whole point of this topic. Thank you for that.
Barney

Post by Barney »

I once read that dead inmates in Polish concentration camps were late in the war years, placed in massive crosslayered piles and allowedto putrify for a week or more in the sun. Once the bodies were declared ripe for burning by fellow inmate trustees, they would ignite themassive pile using discarded paper, wood, fuel and the bodies would burn up from escaping methane gas quite readily.Any heavy boneswere crushed up with sledge hammers and buried in pits. Most concentration camp deaths were due to diseases, malnutrition, impure water,neglect, homicides within the camp inmates scrounging for food, beatings by guards who inside the camps were most often fellow inmates.
Barney

Post by Barney »

James Jesus Angleton, was the master Mossad spy within the CIA and advisor to the Kennedy national security advisors, McGeorge and BillBundy. He was so deeply embedded into the security apparatus of the US govt. that he was basically an untouchable. All the while he wasable to spy on our nation, and root out spies from the Soviet Union and other nations we considered our security enemies. I personally feelthat Angleton was responsisble for turning the Cubans loose on Kennedy, and for the murder of his friends wife, Mary P. Myer so that shecould not reveal things she and JFK discussed in pillow talk sessions at the White House and her home, while trying out LSD or Cocaine andplenty of bed bouncing in the meanwhile. Agents such as Wild Bill Harvey, Hunt, Colby, Helms were scared to death of this guy.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Barney wrote:I once read that dead inmates in Polish concentration camps were late in the war years, placed in massive crosslayered piles and allowedto putrify for a week or more in the sun. Once the bodies were declared ripe for burning by fellow inmate trustees, they would ignite themassive pile using discarded paper, wood, fuel and the bodies would burn up from escaping methane gas quite readily.Any heavy boneswere crushed up with sledge hammers and buried in pits. Most concentration camp deaths were due to diseases, malnutrition, impure water,neglect, homicides within the camp inmates scrounging for food, beatings by guards who inside the camps were most often fellow inmates. So, it seems like it's very clear to you that the whole extermination thing was a hoax, right? Once you look at the information, it becomes very clear that propaganda on a massive scale was used even back then in WWII. There were a lot of stories made up about WWII and the supposed Holocaust. Look at how far we've come with the information.It's also funny to me that certain people dismiss the information as "revisionist history" or racist or something. It's nothing of the sort. We're doing the same thing here regarding JFK. We're constantly discussing and presenting information that is AGAINST the official history about JFK right here on this forum.Why do certain people get their underwear in a knot when the issues are regarding the supposed holocaust?
Barney

Post by Barney »

Pasquale; statiscally, the figures seem grossly overstated by the Zionists, based upon the burn capacity of the Topfil incenerators purchasedto burn up the bodies of dead inmates. Each high performance air injected incenerator could only burn up so many bodies per hour and eachcamp only had a certain number of units in use 24-7. There was constant demand for more incenerators from these 100's of camps but due tothe war years, camp commanders could not get them. However, the Brits and US Air Force is culpable, as once the Luftwaffe was basicallydestroyed in its capacity to shoot down fighters and bombers over Germany, Poland and other camp locations, there was no way food, clothing, shoes, medications could be sent to the German Army, Air Force, and the concentration camps. There were denyers here in theUS during the war, that the camps were death camps, just turn the questions into accusatons was much easier, incld. FDR.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Found this in the NY Times:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/08/world ... l?_r=1This shows, IMO, Israel's deep commitment to humanitarian concerns.Guaranteed to inspire pride in one's membership in the human race.

Rachel Corrie.jpg (18.2 KiB) Viewed 5329 times

Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:Found this in the NY Times:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/08/world ... l?_r=1This shows, IMO, Israel's deep commitment to humanitarian concerns.Guaranteed to inspire pride in one's membership in the human race.Rachel Corrie.jpg
Barney

Post by Barney »

ADOLF HITLER ONCE REMARKED IN A SPEECH, THINKING BACK OVER HIS ARMY YEARS IN WORLD WAR I, WHAT WITH ROTTING CORPSESLYING ALL OVER THE BATTLEGROUND, HE OFTEN THOUGHT, JEWS CAUSED THIS HUMAN CARNAGE, THAT JEWS WERE LIKE THE RATS AND MAGGOTS CRAWLING OUT OF THE EYEBALLS OF THOSE DEAD COMRADES. THEY CONSUMED THESE COMRADES LIFE WHEN THEY LIVED, THEY STOLE THEIR POSSESSIONS RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES, AND NOW DEAD, THEY CONSUME THEIR FLESH, AS IF A FLESH EATING PARASITE WOULD. HE STATED YOU COULD WALK UP AND KICK A GERMAN GREAT COAT AND OUT WOULD RUN PACKS OF HUGE BROWN RATS THATUNTIL YOU KICKED THE CARCASS BENEATH THE COAT, NO RATS WERE VISIBLE, AS THEY ARE STEALTHY CUNNING SURVIVALIST CREATURESOF NATURE, SO IS THE JEW.