Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Roger Craig

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry and Joe, the site is looking good.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Anyone have ideas for content let us know
JDThomas

Re: Roger Craig - Typo on the Biography page

Post by JDThomas »

All corrected - good stuffOtherwise, a nice clean site, direct and to the point. Too many sites are style over substances - I think this one is just right.
Jerry Craig

Re: Roger Craig - Typo on the Biography page

Post by Jerry Craig »

JDThomas wrote:Craig became unpopular with senior police officers in Dallas when he testified before the Warren Commision. He insisted he had seen Lee Harvey Osswald get into the green station wagon 15 minutes after the shooting. This was ignored by Earl Warren and his team because it showed that at least two people were involved in the assassination. Craig, unlike Seymour Weitsman, refused to change his mind about finding a 7.65 Mauser rather than a Manlicher-Carcano on the 6th flour of the Texas School Book Depositiry. After being demoted to the Bond desk where Decker could keep an eye on him Craig was fired from the Sheriff's department in 1967 after he was found to have discussed his evidence with a journalist.please remind me to remove this message when it is corrected.Otherwise, a nice clean site, direct and to the point. Too many sites are style over substances - I think this one is just right.ok ill have joe fix that
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I trust we have it worked out now?see anything let us know.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, a couple more corrections from the website. On the left where you have the list of different topics, you need another s in Commision. You need to add a y to testimon. Also you need a space between APresident. Jim D. look at the site and says it looks good.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I'll check it out.I know rhe APres is because that is all the space available.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Fellas, the site is looking good. Nice job.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dealey Joe wrote:Anyone have ideas for content let us knowGreat site! Thanks for your efforts! Now it's the question whether you will add a "Jerry Craig's further conclusions" menue by time or whether you will leave it speaking for itself!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Looking better and better Joe and Jerry.