Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

ChristophMessner wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Anyone have ideas for content let us knowGreat site! Thanks for your efforts! Now it's the question whether you will add a "Jerry Craig's further conclusions" menue by time or whether you will leave it speaking for itself!Thanks Chris, I am leaving that up to Jerry. he told me he actually spent more time with Roger than his own family.Jerry is like me, not a great composer or writer but I think he will have some info to add soon.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Dealey Joe wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Anyone have ideas for content let us knowGreat site! Thanks for your efforts! Now it's the question whether you will add a "Jerry Craig's further conclusions" menue by time or whether you will leave it speaking for itself!Thanks Chris, I am leaving that up to Jerry. he told me he actually spent more time with Roger than his own family.Jerry is like me, not a great composer or writer but I think he will have some info to add soon.hey on the clay shaw trial rogers middle name is dean instead of dane
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Now, who's not a great composer here, Joe???
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

lol i cant spwell ethr lmao
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i just had to do that lol
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

wear myself out making corections/corrections
katisha

Post by katisha »

The site is looking great, guys. And we've obviously all got our beady eyes out for typos , so we'll keep youse on the straight and narrow
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have come to the conclusion that the problem is my keyboard.It just doesn't type the correct letters
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Dealey Joe wrote:I have come to the conclusion that the problem is my keyboard.It just doesn't type the correct letters i always blame it on fat fingers lol
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

good mornin Jerryyou are up and around early