Who of you has a website?

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Who of you has a website?

Post by Pennyworth »

The first thing that I can say for now is that Wim get better back-up and security on his encrypted program, and ban MSN bot media from this board.The hacker has already harvested Wim's e-mail addressThe whole board could be next to be hacked
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

& most probably all of ours as well. Think I'll do a full sweep of my own box, make sure I didn't pick anything up. Others may wanna do the same.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pennyworth wrote:The first thing that I can say for now is that Wim get better back-up on and security on his encrypted program, and ban MSN bot media from this board.The hacker has already harvested Wim's e-mail addressThe whole board could be next to be hackedI have seen MSM bot media on line several times. I mean SEVERAL. Chris and I talked about that once. I also know that I never received emails that Wim sent me either a few weeks ago. Something is up.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

It is indeed odd that MikeNarret dis nor responds since this discussion about him has started. I have banned him until he gives me confirmation of his identity. Wim
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Pennyworth wrote:The first thing that I can say for now is that Wim get better back-up on and security on his encrypted program, and ban MSN bot media from this board.The hacker has already harvested Wim's e-mail addressThe whole board could be next to be hackedI have seen MSM bot media on line several times. I mean SEVERAL. Chris and I talked about that once. I also know that I never received emails that Wim sent me either a few weeks ago. Something is up.Can you remember the times and dates or do you have it logged through conversations with Chris?I've seen Dan take over other people's identities on other forums and start fights between them and write things the real poster didn't write. I KNOW all about Dan's modus operantis.He might have done it on this board. I wasn't watching enoughTake notice of any off the wall postings or pms that were suspect . Dan is a master of disguise. And he needs an exorcism.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I reported Bob about "MSNbotMedia", whose profile I could not open, on Feb 10th. I wondered how somebody can post on this forum while nothing opens when clicking on his name. It was pale grey, not blue.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:dankbaar wrote:Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I did not write or send this email. I will look into this, so far I have no clue what's going on. Has Mike Narrett responded? Pennyworth wrote:I just received this e-mail...doesn't sound like something Wim would write to me..hello‏From: dank@xs4all.nl Sent: Wed 3/04/09 7:51 PM To: Pennyworth (paul72w@hotmail.com) Hello MikeNarrett, The following is an e-mail sent to you by Pennyworth via your account on"JFK Murder Solved". If this message is spam, contains abusive or othercomments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board atthe following address: dank@xs4all.nl Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that thereply address to this e-mail has been set to that of Pennyworth. Message sent to you follows~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ welcome aboard..where are you from?No. Mike Narrett is Dan, IMO.I consulted a friend of mine who can build websites, and he said that he has gotten junk e-mails sent to him FROM his own e-mail address. Dan is scanning and hacking into the e-mail addresses. I have reason beyond any doubt that he has personaLLY suspended one of my e-mails. The e-mail was suspended for about 2 months, then released. I cannot get into it still because my sign in name won't activate the e-mail. I don't think Dan and I are going to be breaking bread together anytime soon. By the way Wim, I am so GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK . I was worried sick about you. Well I tried again with the sign in name it wouldn't activate then I switched to secure login tried the same user name which activated . I answered some personal questions, then I obtained a new password, but my account is still suspended.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Besides the infamous MSMBotMedia, we also have another visiter called Ask Jeeves (Bot) that checks in from time to time as well. He/She is also NOT a member, and is illuminated in gray cloring, not blue. They are on as I write this.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I've also seen the name ADDER come up a few years back on the ' whose browsing this forum' display as I was posting some stuff about vegas.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Here is some more suspect material...I can see that JFKLancer isn't getting the greatest views ...http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... ---Support This Forum • Please Donate Here Please enter the whole dollar amount that you wish to donate: $ .00 Free gift with donations of $100 or more!! Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend Top JFK Lancer JFK Assassination Research topic #78273 View in linear mode Subject: "As We Go Foward, JFK Lancer Needs Your Help" First topic | Next topic Debra Conway Tue Dec-16-08 09:17 PM Member since Dec 31st 2002 1462 posts #78273, "As We Go Foward, JFK Lancer Needs Your Help"Wed Dec-17-08 02:18 AMby Debra Conway Happy Holidays from JFK Lancer Productions & Publications Dear Debra, You know, many folks feel there is no other experience for JFK assassination researchers like the one JFK Lancer provides each year in Dallas. There is no other place that those involved as witnesses can come to share information with us and feel so comfortable doing so. The way we gather together to hear new research, to support new work, and just to be together at Dealey Plaza is a vital and necessary catalyst.Just a few days ago I got an email from someone who attended the November In Dallas conference this year. He and his wife mentioned to me that they didn't really know what to expect but were pleasantly surprised. Former DPD Officer Paul Wilkins wrote, "I would like to express my appreciation to you and all the folks at JFK Lancer for the wonderful treatment given Edna and I on Friday. The speakers were better than good and the subject matter universally interesting. We met many nice people and I hope made some new friends." The Wilkins' were just two of the guests we had over the weekend. Each, including two Parkland Hospital doctors and two Former FBI agents, have also written to let me know what a special experience they had and how impressive our group was. Congratulations to everyone that attended!! 2008 has been another year of progress and one that we feel JFK Lancer has contributed to strongly. Our progress has been steady and we see results in the publication of materials both from the JFK Act document releases and witnesses coming forward. Just this year we've published the following new books or document collections:• The Door of Memory: Aubrey Rike and the Assassination of President Kennedy by Aubrey Rike with Colin McSween, Tribute by David Lifton• Beyond the Fence Line: The EyeWitness Account of Ed Hoffman and the Murder of President Kennedy, by Casey J. Quinlan & Brian K. Edwards, Foreword by Jim Marrs• Jim Garrison: His Life and Times, The Early Years, by Joan Mellen (New info on LHO)• Lynn Mangan RFK Assassination Research Disk• Secret Service Document Collection Disk, with video from Vince Palamara• FBI FILES - Wiretaps Disk• MAFIA-CIA-FBI Files Disk• Our NID '08 Conference was a huge success with one important and mind-blowing presentation after the the other. (DVDs coming soon!)And 2009 will see updated books from Larry Hancock, William Law, Peter Kross, and more! Another way we share our research is our active conversations at JFK Lancer Forums. This use of the internet has created a focused and rather lively community for JFK assassination news and research -- and lots of photos.With all this in mind, we will continue with our determination to share new information with you in all avenues available. What JFK Lancer needs now is your help. Because I (Debra) suffer from asthma that has gotten progressively worse, it has been decided that I must limit my hours and only work on certain projects. Additionally, Sherry has taken a new full-time position and will not be able to give as much time to JFK Lancer as she has in the past. We share this information with you because the only way to maintain our level of research and material distribution is ask for your help. Please dig a little (or a lot!) into your pockets to help JFK Lancer reach all our goals. Please make a donation today. (Use the donation link on the heading of this forum.)A special gift with donations of $100 or more!!Thank you in advance for your generosity.Have a Blessed Holiday Season,Debra ConwaySherry G. FiesterPS: If this isn't a convenient time for you to donate funds, please contact Debra about helping in other ways. There are many projects that I will have to hand off to my fellow researchers.---Please contact me at conwayd@jfklancer.com and visit the rest of our website at http://www.jfklancer.comOne can't defend constitutional democracy, the rule of law, due process and human rights by not living by them. The best way to pull the rug out