Announcement TV program Netherlands

JFK Assassination
Paul

Post by Paul »

Floris Wakka wrote:Also, a qustion that came up in my head yesterday...Files told that when he came back in the car, the first thing Nicoletti asked him was: "Didn't you shoot a little to early?" I find this just so very strange. How could he be so sure that Files had fired the fatal head shot? Because if we have to believe Files, his bullet and Nicoletti's bullet struck Kennedy in the head almost at the same time. Isn't it more logic that Nicoetti thought that he was the man who shot Kennedy in the head and that Files had to tell him in the car that he also struck Kennedy in the head.Or could both men have observed that they shot at the same time and both have hit Kennedy in the head...It's just so hard for me tog get this straight... How about you guys?

Hi Floris,

Only yesterday it was the 1st time that I realized that also! (because I read Wim's book and have his dvd, so I read and saw this many times before...)
For me it is also strange that Nicoletti and Roselli had to wait some time (with guns and all in their car, with the president shot a few metres away and police all around the place) for their driver. I wouldn't do and want that if I were a shooter in the Dalltex! I would have wanted a getawaycar with the driver in it so he could speed away immediately!!!
But hey: I guess we will never know because both Nicoletti and Roselli are dead...

Gr. Paul.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

So what do you think about the shooters in the TSBD?

We know there were shooters there, and that it was not Oswald. I guess you would also not pick that place to shoot from? Yet they did.... and got away ....

Wim
Paul

Post by Paul »

dankbaar wrote:So what do you think about the shooters in the TSBD? We know there were shooters there, and that it was not Oswald. I guess you would also not pick that place to shoot from? Yet they did.... and got away ....Wim

They didn't have to wait for some time in a getawaycar isn't it?
If I had a choice I would have choosen the place at the TSBD and could have escaped easily at the back and wouldn't have choosen the DalTex and then wait some time in a getawaycar for the driver who isn't there!

Gr. Paul.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

They didn't have to wait for some time in a getawaycar isn't it?

No, worse, they had to escape from 6 floors up, 5 stairs down , in a building that was in business with lots of employees.

Nicoletti had used Files often already as his getaway driver on jobs.

I agree that Roselli and Nicoletti may have had a few nervous seconds waiting for Files. But Nicoletti did not expect Files to shoot and probably expected him at the car at the same time. On the other hand he knew that the grassy knoll was farther away.

Wim
Floris Wakka

Post by Floris Wakka »

I thought you two guys were on the same side

Anynway..
My point is... That if it is really true that Nicoletti and Files hit Kennedy at exactly (0.001 (according to Files) difference) the same time, it's impossible for Nicoletti to analyse that Files "has shot a little to early".

Eather Files is lying about the fact they both hit Kennedy simultaniously or Files is lying about the first thing Nicoletti said to him. (I think that if Nicoletti shot Kennedy in the head he would say something like: I've killed that [...])

I really regret this but I have to conclude that Files' story isn't 100% clear.

I am very sorry Wim, but I just can't believe that Nicoletti is capable of shooting Kennedy in the head and that he is able -at the same time!!- to observe that Files had hit him also...

Floris
Paul

Post by Paul »

Floris Wakka wrote:I thought you two guys were on the same side Floris

Floris,

We still are!
But I just want real hard evidence, just to know for 100% sure that Files indeed was the Grassy Knoll shooter and not just the getaway driver.
I guess we probably never know this for the full 100%, or the missing film of the Babushka lady/Beverly Oliver must show up all of a sudden.
For the rest I believe the whole scenario, all the background and all that is on Wim's site and also: I know that it is very possible on the other hand that Files was indeed the shooter, I'm just missing the hardest proof.

Gr. Paul.
Floris Wakka

Post by Floris Wakka »

I totally agree with you.

It's just that every time I think about the case very deep (good English? Maybe intense is better), questions come up in my mind...

Gr. Floris
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I am very sorry Wim, but I just can't believe that Nicoletti is capable of shooting Kennedy in the head and that he is able -at the same time!!- to observe that Files had hit him also...

------------------------

You may be right that Nicoletti didn't observe the Files shot, but he did observe Kennedy being thrown back and to the left. And unlike the Warren Commission and Peter Jennings, Nicoletti knew the laws of physics.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wim, the Warren Commission, Peter Jennings, Dan Rather, etc. all understood the laws of physics. But they all decided that telling a lie is more important than maintaining their credibility (if they ever had any). Sort of like the current Bu$h administration.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Floris Wakka wrote:I thought you two guys were on the same side

Floris, as I mentioned in another post to Bruce we (Wim, Bob, Mark and I) did have a very nice and heartwarming BBQ and talked almost 6 hours.
We the 4 of us are totally on the same side and I'm not saying anymore in the future that I miss the hardest 100% proof because I already knew that I don't really need that: I am and was already 100% convinced, just didn't realized it myself!

Gr. Paul.