Things that went wrong

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: Things that went wrong

Post by ThomZajac »

Neil lives on the Broken Arrow Ranch just outside of Sky Londa, roughly half way between San Francisco and Santa Cruz. While I was living at the ranch next door I ran into him a couple of times at area restaurants and struck up a conversation or two, but that was pretty much it. Still, it was pretty cool.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Neil lives on the Broken Arrow Ranch just outside of Sky Londa, roughly half way between San Francisco and Santa Cruz. While I was living at the ranch next door I ran into him a couple of times at area restaurants and struck up a conversation or two, but that was pretty much it. Still, it was pretty cool.I'm sure this studio isn't too far from his home...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnqkSMj5yh4After The Garden is part of Living With War, a fantastic anti-war, anti-establishment and anti- Dumbya Bu$h album.Here is the finished version...http://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/lwwvi ... m.htmlHere is another great tune called The Restless Consumer from the album...http://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/lwwvi ... wm.htmlAnd finally a tune aptly called Shock And Awe from the same album...http://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/lwwvi ... we_wm.html
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

THIS is what I was talking about- Oswald plan to have him fly to Cuba!Comments please-http://www.todayinah.co.uk/index.php?us ... Depository
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I jumped the gun a bit on my previous email- turns out there are no real details.Interesting though, that Marrs is the person suggesting it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I think the conspirators had several plans about the assassination and the after effects of the murder. I think just like Iraq was the root cause of 9/11, so was Cuba when the neocons presented JFK with Operation Northwoods. JFK refused to go along with Operation Northwoods (March 1962) and also used the blockade method in the Cuban Missile Crisis (October 1962) instead of attacking Cuba, and starting WWIII and causing a nuclear exchange. Between his actions (or inaction) on Cuba, wanting to get out of Nam, changing the Federal Reserve, breaking the CIA into 1,000 pieces, making BIG oil pay their fair share and going after the mob, the conspirators made sure that JFK would die on 11/22/1963...one way or the other...with various plans and scenarios. I think there were at least three kill zones. One, at Love Field...two, at Dealey Plaza...and three, at the Trade Mart. The explosives on the train car behind the grassy knoll tells how far the conspirators were willing to go to accomplish this deed. I think there was several shooting teams, and most of the shooters didn't know who else was involved. I think there were a few patsies as well, with guys like Oswald, Holt and Harrelson as possibilities. Ironically, the assassination didn't cause an attack on Cuba, which is one of the goals of the conspirators. But almost EVERY other goal was accomplished. The U.S. stayed in Nam and the troop level increased from 16,000+ at the time of JFK's death...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG7jjF6xuKMto over 500,000 by 1965 thanks to LBJ's escalation. The changes to the Federal Reserve NEVER happened. BIG oil never had to pay their fair share and look at them, the FED and BIG banking today and the agony they have all caused the REAL people with the BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars they have bilked from us. The CIA has continued on it's reckless path helping to start wars (see Iraq), using drug running and money laundering, torture and other actions that the Bu$h family and their kind endorses.As I've said many times...JFK saw the future that we now live in and TRIED to change it. He died because of his vision. His killers had several plans to make sure he was eliminated. It didn't make any difference as to how it was accomplished. They would never get caught. Why? Because they controlled the government and the media. They STILL do.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I said the same thing in another post Bob...but not as classy...it really made me think that JFK was a special President...going against the grain of all involved to give us back America the way it was invisioned by our fore fathers.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I also see the puzzle as Wim has laid out...it took awhile to see it,researching things on my own...but Wim is basically on the money...the only thing I disagree with is Chauncy Holt and the 3 tramps...(almost sounds like Goldilocks)...but otherwise alot of gaps have been filled.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Well said, Bob.You wrote (in part) "Ironically, the assassination didn't cause an attack on Cuba, which is one of the goals of the conspirators." This is something that intrigues me. What pressure was put on Johnson to invade Cuba in the days following the assassination, or did something go wrong regarding the assassination events (such as Oswald, or someone they said was Oswald not flying to Cuba)? I'd love to learn of any evidence that anyone might have on this.That said, I've spent a fair amount of time trying to think as the planners would have regarding pinning the assassination on Oswald. If they wanted him dead, the best scenario would have been to have a policeman shoot him either in the TSBD or while fleeing the scene. But once Oswald was no longer at the scene, it would seem to me, things get much dicier. Now, maybe Tippit was supposed to kill Oswald and the planners had some kind of story in place for how it all happened. But maybe Tippit was supposed to take Oswald to the nearby Redbird Airport where some Cuban or some other 'bad guy' was to fly him somewhere, only to crash or be shot down with the story being they were headed to Cuba. Something like THAT would seem much more flammable in regards to winning popular support for an attack/invasion. Even if Oswald balked at going to the airport, the planners could have shot him and proceeded with that plan anyway. But by managing to get apprehended, Oswald rendered that scenario inoperable. Just theory, of course, as I have no evidence to support it, though I have fuzzy memories of reading about it SOMEWHERE long ago.Any and all help would be much appreciated.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thom, check this out about the Redbird Airport incident: http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.ba ... bler3.html
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks, Ken!