Take the poll

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

francois bertrand wrote:Dear Mr Pennyworth, where is this picture ?

See LBJ thread..I have the Info logged there. I was inconfrontation WITH BENNY BINION MANY YEARS AGO; EYE TO EYE NEARLY NoSE TO NOSE ABOUT SOME CONFISCATED PROPERTY IN lAS VEGAS...POLITE GENTLeMAN HE WAS BUT A TOTAL SNAKE...AS TIME REVEALED...

THE PICTURE OF hUNT IN THE TABLOID GAVE ME CHILLS..VERNACUARLY HE AFFECTED THE SAME FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AS beezlebub Binion....
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

yes thank !

(maybe Hunt gave chills to LBJ also...)
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K. by Barr McClellan
i have to buy it ! (thank you Mr Pennyworth)

(i ordered Kill Zone and Ultimate Sacrifice)
i read Richard Case Nagel.. the man who knew too much.. i don't understand a word in that book !)
Cappy Erikksen

Post by Cappy Erikksen »

After reading all about him on this site, I feel pretty sure that Files is telling the truth (although I believe he's leaving out quite a bit) but I voted "I think it should be investigated". There's no way to be sure of anything without an official investigation; however, when the investigators are allied with the culprits, you have what we have here, which is a decades-old, unsolved homocide.

It boggles my mind to consider that the assassination of the most powerful man in the world, carried out in public with hundreds of eye-witnesses, can be covered up and lied about so thoroughly without the American public getting together and demanding that the truth be found. Apparently, Hitler was right...the masses, for the most part, trust their governments and will believe anything the "authorities" tell them.

As for silencers, they're not all they're cracked up to be. They're large and bulky, which makes the weapon much harder to aim accurately, and they can also deflect the trajectory of the bullet. A silencer on the pistol-styled rifle James Files used would have undoubtedly resulted in a missed shot.

By the way, Hello. I just joined today after seeing Dankbaar's videos on YouTube. I read everything on this site one week a couple of years ago and haven't been back again until now. Dankbaar's James Files videos reminded me about it so I did a search. I'm pretty sure this is the same site, although the details posted would have you believe it was created during February, 2006.
Cappy Erikksen

Post by Cappy Erikksen »

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize their were 3 pages here so I posted after reading only the first page. It ended with questions about silencers, hence my reference to them. I had not yet read the very interesting posts by Mr. Brychek, who had already commented on that topic. After reading those posts I am even more convinced that J. Files is telling the truth. Whatever anyone personally thinks, there ARE honest convicts. I know this for a fact, and from what I've read so far about Mr. Files, he appears to be one of them. I think I should have voted "yes" on the poll rather than "unsure".
Dan

Post by Dan »

I believe Files fired the head shot, but I would like to see both Rademacher shell casings tested to see if they were fired from the same weapon. This should be a very simple test on a comparison microscope. I know that more money has already been spent on those shell casings with forensic dentists to identify the dents as teeth marks - but what about an inexpensive forensic ballistics comparison test?
frits arends

Post by frits arends »

For me the Poll is not entirely complet, for me there are still Three realistic options.

Unlike Files who is still allive and well,in good American tradition the real killer of JFK was a CIA Agent who was also wipped out right afterwards the
killing,
Garry Macks story still supported bij witneses can not be discard either
it would make a lot of people look silly.and never theless Sartie is dead
and he could be a perfect killer he also used special bullets.
And files can also not be discard but there are no witneses who can support files unlike the other two options. The constant involvment of ruby makes files story a little more believeble Perhaps ?
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

i think so, there is no way he knows so much and was not involved. however i cant stop thinking about the angle of the shot. It seems as if the exit wound would have been on the left side of the head and not the right unless the momentum of the car moving him forward caused it. It almost seems that the shot came from closer to the overpass as apposed to the tree area where JF was.

I have been to dealy plaza and stood in each position and unless what i said was true about the forward momentum, i think near the storm drain may have been a better spot to cause that damage. Im no expert though. just a thought.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

andy robertson wrote:if there were more shooters why did they not all use silencers ? i really think files did it and have voted yes but dont think there is more than 3 shotters that day

well we have Files behind the fence, Nicoletti in the Dal-Tex bldg, Johnsons boy Malcom Wallace in the School Book Depository Bldg and then you have at least one more shooting from the front, i.e. The throat shot from the front and the bullet hole in the windshield. This could have been the same shot but it shows that there was at least 4 shooters.
frits arends

Post by frits arends »

i think after many years of brainstorming debatting anf quessing that there were three schooters and four shots.
But the headshot is acceptional,this can only be done by a skilful shooter i am a shooter myself and was in the armee for a long time,it,s difficult
it takes courage to shoot with that perfection right in the head on the president of the US knowing that this shot does it all.

That,s also a mean reason for me to have surten doubts about JF story
Shot from the Knoll YES
Special Bullet is used ONLY by the Knolshooter YES
One person behind the fence like JF says so, never no way, can not believe that, and not only because witneses saw at least two persons behind the fence but for other reasons.
You need suppot in that possition for eyes and ears