other forums

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: other forums

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Lofty those on the other side do have an agenda for bs with so much disinformation. If you have heard the debate between McAdams and DiEugenio you would see what a disinfo guy McAdams is. He has used an alias name Paul Nolan before:http://www.prouty.org/mcadams/I think we should try to put their real names in parentheses whenever we reference their names. Something tells me they wouldn't like that too much.For example, whenever I write Gary Mack-the-Sack, I'll put (Larry Dunkel). MacAdams (Paul Nolan). Etc....
andries

Post by andries »

Bob wrote:In my opinion, THIS forum continues to grow stronger and add more excellent voices. However, we are not all "YES" men or women. We still have disagreements about certain aspects of the JFK assassination and other things, but we can debate intelligently and also respectfully, unlike the "other" forums I have encountered or studied.That,s a good point Bob.not one off us knows that mutch as we all together on the other hand,it, sometimes fade,s away perhaps wer,e running out off time or have turned it into higher mathematic due to mutch of hypotheses. lately been reading a lot on the website,who killed jfk ? What do you make off them ?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

andries wrote:Bob wrote:In my opinion, THIS forum continues to grow stronger and add more excellent voices. However, we are not all "YES" men or women. We still have disagreements about certain aspects of the JFK assassination and other things, but we can debate intelligently and also respectfully, unlike the "other" forums I have encountered or studied.That,s a good point Bob.not one off us knows that mutch as we all together on the other hand,it, sometimes fade,s away perhaps wer,e running out off time or have turned it into higher mathematic due to mutch of hypotheses. lately been reading a lot on the website,who killed jfk ? What do you make off them ?Hey Andries. Are you talking about Tom Rossley's web site? if so, you are right. A wealth of information.http://whokilledjfk.net/
andries

Post by andries »

Yes Ken that,s the one,along with this forum it,s one off the best i ques.The most interresting is, that it is another view on details and performerance but based on the same conspiracyevil.However they should be brothers in arms but i ques it,s not like that,perhaps Bob knows this site better.The fact that the story off Ed Hofmann is taken verry serious on that website witch i in fullness agree with makes it for me verry interresting over there.I think perhaps James Files was somehow involved but not in the way his story goesi have never believed that because it conflicts everywere.Ed is the sober honest hero without illusions and imagionation,and his story is in line with first hand witneses statements.That,s no higher mathematics
Bob

Post by Bob »

andries wrote:Bob wrote:In my opinion, THIS forum continues to grow stronger and add more excellent voices. However, we are not all "YES" men or women. We still have disagreements about certain aspects of the JFK assassination and other things, but we can debate intelligently and also respectfully, unlike the "other" forums I have encountered or studied.That,s a good point Bob.not one off us knows that mutch as we all together on the other hand,it, sometimes fade,s away perhaps wer,e running out off time or have turned it into higher mathematic due to mutch of hypotheses. lately been reading a lot on the website,who killed jfk ? What do you make off them ?Tom Rossley's site? It's great. I don't agree with everything that Tom has put together, but overall...it's a fantastic source of information, just like this site.