I am seriously thinking about closing down this forum

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: I am seriously thinking about closing down this forum

Post by ChristophMessner »

I hope this forum won't be closed. In my opinion it would be a big loss for the process of political education. A forum registration fee of 100 $ would be ok.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Thats a shame Wim. This is certainly what Maurice Sendak had in mind when he wrote Where the Wild Things are lol. But its good a debate can be as wild or as calm as you want it. In many views theres hints of truth and the topics are brilliant.The moderators are exceptional the website set up is exceptionally user friendly and so are the people.
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

I must say, as I skip around from topic to topic on this forum, it seems to have evolved into something very cool. Hard to label perhaps, but if it should get shut down I would truly miss it!Steve
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Thats a shame Wim. This is certainly what Maurice Sendak had in mind when he wrote the Wild Things are lol. But its good a debate can be as wild or as calm as you want it. In many views theres hints of truth and the topics are brilliant.The moderators are exceptional the website set up is exceptionally user friendly and so are the people.Tom Hanks has done something right this time...he has produced a totally delightful and entertaining escapist movie! More than two thumbs up (Where The Wild Things Are)
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Pennyworth wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:Thats a shame Wim. This is certainly what Maurice Sendak had in mind when he wrote the Wild Things are lol. But its good a debate can be as wild or as calm as you want it. In many views theres hints of truth and the topics are brilliant.The moderators are exceptional the website set up is exceptionally user friendly and so are the people.Tom Hanks has done something right this time...he has produced a totally delightful and entertaining escapist movie! More than two thumbs up (Where The Wild Things Are)Lol, yeah thats a good one brother lol.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.23.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.01.2009 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar Posted this striking Headline.What did we learn, or accomplish by this, since then ?12.21.2009 the Headline What Can We Do, and the subsequent Posts originally seemed to reflect the attitude of this Headline ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote: ... What did we learn, or accomplish by this, since then ? ... I learned all the things which are written down in this forum and the opportunity to have dialogue with others who have similar interests or are involved or have more experience is a big promoter for the developement of consciousness about what's true or untrue in this world. I accomplished to build my own political enlightenment texts and website http://www.95thesen-reloaded.de in which the message of jfkmurdersolved is included and which is a tool to spread the news to thousands of people in the German speaking area who are relevant as intellectual and moral leaders in the political enlightenment process. Without the pioneer's work of Wim Dankbaar I would have had much less motivation and I probably wouldn't have achieved that. Nevertheless by stepping out into the arena of the political matters and general interests of society the contributions in this forum have become public property and it would not be responsible of Wim, to destroy these contributions just out of a whim, cause the contributors had given their heartblood into their posts. Of course we all owe to Wim and he has the right to do so, but it would just be a serious setback for the general enlightenment process. This enlightenment process does not work like a big bang or a splash into the muddy water, but rather as a gradual creeping into the subconsciousness and language of more and more people. Additionally I guess that Wim, you already have created an einlightenment motor which works by itself already, slowly yet, but it works. You know, if you happen to be a very talented pioneer in music like Mozart or John Lennon or Charlie Parker, it's hard to keep aware, that it's still not so much the question whether Mozart or Beethoven, whether Lennon or McCartney, whether Charlie Bird Barker or John Coltrane made a decisive difference, it's the question whether people sing a song or not. And in the jfkmurdersolving process it's not so much the question, whether you reach a majority or a trigger amount, it's the question that you are there with it at all.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, You take the closing the website/forum issue over the top. Rest assured that my JFK projects do not put a strain on my family life. Besides, you may have noticed that I have cooled down my activities on that front the last few years. I do other things as well. It may be true that Jim Garrison divorced because of his JFK research. It may be true that Joe West and many others died because of sticking their noses into this matter. It may be true that Jimmy will never regain his freedom because of talking about his role. In fact , I believe all this to be true. But that is no reason to quit. On the contrary I would say. It would discard the sacrifices that all those people have made. It would be like taking down the memorials for fallen soldiers in America's wars. I have once played with the idea to close down the forum, because of all the inuendo and flack going on. Although even that is improving. Never the website. I played with that idea to vent my frustration over the inability/ineffectiveness to break the story the way it should. Quite frankly, I think it's somewhat odd that you are actively encouraging me to throw the towel. As Jimmy's best friend that makes a weird impression, and I don't believe that you have any intention to stop either, and are working with Jimmy to present the story with more evidence at a time of your choice. Wim
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Bruce ( I am totally fed up with the amount of nonsense, phonies, and disinformation ).Any person registered to this site must have the freedom to post their view no matter how off the wall it would be viewed by someone else, a person's view needs to be recorded, If we do not agree on the person's theory then we debate it and if satisfaction is not achieved then you have the option to not enter under that topic and move on. In 1963 Jean Hill said the President was looking down at a little dog and it was dismissed as nonsence, but many years later proven to be true. There will be plenty of other post to roll it right off the front page.