WHATS the skinny on SARAH PALIN?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: WHATS the skinny on SARAH PALIN?

Post by Bob »

NOBODY knows a person like close friends and family. That is why this story is VERY interesting...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/1 ... htmlPeople in Alaska certainly don't like quitters. Not to mention people under investigation for ethics violations.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Now Bob.Are you taking the word of a MSM rag?It is OK if you just come on out with it, say it, "I Love Sarah"we will not hold it against you and promise not to comment.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Now Bob.Are you taking the word of a MSM rag?It is OK if you just come on out with it, say it, "I Love Sarah"we will not hold it against you and promise not to comment. The HuffPo is a slanted rag, just like all of the MSM, but Sam Stein is better than the rest. I don't love Sarah...I would classify her as a "one night stand type of lady", when I was in that stage of my life. I need to be intellectually stimulated by a woman. Sarah comes off as nothing but a gold digger, and one that isn't very smart either. More of an opportunist. Sarah is the Dumbya Bu$h of the female persuasion. Sarah and Dumbya just don't have the mental attributes to become more educated and to persistently look for knowledge. They are what they are. Instead of watching an excellent documentary, there is always the Cartoon Network for those two.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well my friend you have convinced me. I can see the resemblance to W.It will be interesting to watch how things progress with herI just can't quite figure out what her position is in the political world if in fact she has one.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Well my friend you have convinced me. I can see the resemblance to W.It will be interesting to watch how things progress with herI just can't quite figure out what her position is in the political world if in fact she has one.Her take on politics is like most politicians...where is the money, honey. When it comes to votes or legislation in any form of government, just follow the lobbyists.