JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BAY OF PIGS:

Post by Dealey Joe »

what is really scarry? look at Bobs avitar picture
andries

Post by andries »

This is all way out off line,it,means nothing else than :keep the coffee warm with two little sugar.they indeed use their little and pointvinger on purpose,because using the big and pointing finger would also symbolise peace,and that,s not excactly what we want at the moment,Happy christmas to you all
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I always used this for two fingers of Bourbon
andries

Post by andries »

Joe what i really dont understand is those critics on Obama,why the hell ?he is doing absolutely perfect.In this situation and at this time there is non zero fundament for peace,sollutions or whatever.dont blame him or the gouverment ?Iran afganistan and north korea they make me sick their future plans are making adolf hitler look like mother goose,
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries, I don't really have a gauge to judge him.At the very best he is just a part of the same old order. It is hard for me to have any good feelings about him.
Phil Dragoo

We shall never give up

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Joe, you made me laugh with your "two fingers of bourbon" remark.Andrie, your dire warning regarding Iran was just now in my thoughts.I had tried, as I said, for three days to get a friend of ours out of Iran--only to find the State Department had more hurdles than an Olympic track meet.This Obama would meet without conditions with Rat Boy in Teheran, the Holocaust denier.Rat Boy is building more and more centrifuges and he isn't making Margaritas.He wants to blow up Israel so his hidden Imam comes out of the well near Qum.And again I warn that this Robert Gates former DCI and Zbigniew Brzezinski Carter's man coauthored the 2004 Council on Foreign Relations paper Iran: Time for a New Approach (meaning negotiations).I suggest Neville Chamberlain waved his little paper in the wind in 1938 and in the next seven years tens of millions of our fellow human beings marched off into the clouds from this ball of mud and blood.And yet we persist in building on the truths we know to prevent the catastrophes we fear.Every good wish for this season of renewed spirit. Merry Christmas, gentlemen.
andries

Post by andries »

Rat boy has one and only one aim he wants in hitlers footsteps and in the historybooks as soon as, he is world,s greatest criminal and danger for peace and is more dangerous than any cia ss or whatever.He should be eliminated as soon as possible.
Phil Dragoo

Top of the list

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Andries, I totally concur with you vis-a-vis Achmadinejad.He's all of that and warrants the special affection of our forty-fourth president.Iran is the chief purveyor of Islamist terror and its snake-head is Barry's pin-up.What rude beast slouches toward Bethlehem to be born, asks Eliot.Eliot Janeway hissed of the danger of Kennedy BEFORE the guns of November.Clancy's nuclear terrorists were originally Islamists.And Barry has killed missile defense.Someone is sending Morse Code--no, wait, it's a window shadeMy college fraternity brother and fellow poli sci major's father cowrote Fail-Safe.We'll all be safe under our desks. JFK was killed for wanting to end all that.Imagine the money to be made in rebuilding a whole CITY.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.29.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.29.2009, Ms. Rachel Maddow on MSNBC presented a reporter who had confidentially interviewed Very Highly Placed Pentagon Sources who stated that the report to the Command Generals in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, secretly state that the current situation is totally out of control, and was virtually going to be a failure for at least 5 - 10 years, if not longer. POPULATION CONTROL AND GENOCIDE ANYBODY ?This certainly flies in the face of Obama's plans to send 30,000 more American's to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, with the projected belief that we could wrap this up in 2 years or less.Rachel Maddow went on to list American soldiers who were being killed at alarming rates by the natives that they were training. And of course the Main Stream Media is covering this up, along with The Military Industrial Complex.Meanwhile the media has us focused on Tiger Wood's numerous affairs.If that was all that is wrong with America, I would be a happy camper.David Atlee Phillips would be proud of how The CIA and The Military Industrial Complex is controlling our national conscience.Additionally, the eight (8) innocent American civilians who were blown up today in Afghanistan by a suicide bomber were just identified as CIA Agents on the 10:00 p.m. CBS News. Will wonders never cease ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dear Mr. Brychek, considering the yearly world population growth of some 100.000.000 I assume that those who deem themselves leaders of this world believe that any war casualties would not count very much. Even if a nuclear or biological Third World War would lead to about 500.000.000 casualties, it would be about the same percentage of deaths per total population as peoples were used to in history for all times relative to their horizon of "world". Natural catastrophes are much bigger and severe even. What counts to them is control, especially who is in control over what after a war or catastrophe, and the chances for the establishment of an authoritarian world regime after the next major war are high. But my guess is that they realized that there is no chance to have a western-dominated world government in the future anymore, cause it turned out that the population and community and intelligence in the East is bigger and stronger than the West, so they think about other means to perpetuate war everywhere anytime to stay in control anyway. Probably the present militaristic engagement of the US in so many countries is meant to lead the US into a fiasco to teach the world that this kind of militarism and plutocratic self-overestimation won't count off in the future. Chris