What can we do?

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

MultiMedia

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I have been monitoring this and jfklancer and Deep Politics Forum, read my JFK Deep Politics Quarterly mailed by Walt Brown, been listening for hours to Jim DiEugenio and Jim Fetzer http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20 ... rrison.mp3 , went all through Robin Unger's JFK Gallery http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/gallery/ , and will get to some of The Men Who Killed Kennedy on YouTube.Last night the two hour Jim Fetzer http://en.sevenload.com/videos/HpohnH8- ... ruth-12-09 "What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" (Portland, 12 December 2009; two hour video).Also today the Seamus Coogan three-minute trailer. And the Bill Hick's bit on JFK is quite the hoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrzJSlV0e8.I have interested our surgeon and our radiologist in the Mantik radiological densitometry study of the 6.5 artifact.And find even some of the fellows at the salt mine take note when I mention the forty medical professionals who saw the blowout of the back of JFK's head oozing brain which was packed with Bondo, covered with Astroturf, and photographed for a misleading Kodak moment.Witness the rage at Obama's bait and switch which begins to parallel Bush Derangement Syndrome. Everybody knows the powers are peeing on their leg and telling them it's raining.We explain, when the fellow wasn't escalating, they blew his head off. Did your friend, or father or brother or son wind up on the wall.It wasn't the dangle who "watched reruns of I Led Three Lives" BEFORE it premiered using a toy gun with a malfunctioning scope and bolt through impenetrable foilage in a feat Hathcock couldn't do.Use this:One fascinating paragraph in Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza by Craig Roberts occurs on page 89:According to my friend, Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor for the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Quantico, Virginia, it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators. Gunny Hathcock, now retired, [since died] is the most famous American military sniper in history. In Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills—and a total of over 300 actual kills counting those unconfirmed. He now conducts police SWAT team sniper schools across the country. When I called him to ask if he had seen the Zapruder film, he chuckled and cut me off. “Let me tell you what we did at Quantico,” he began. “We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified ‘marksman’ do it?”
SeamusCoogan

Re: What can we do?

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Yeah I felt like a prat posting it. Glad you saw it. Its still in motion.
Bob

Re: MultiMedia

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:I have been monitoring this and jfklancer and Deep Politics Forum, read my JFK Deep Politics Quarterly mailed by Walt Brown, been listening for hours to Jim DiEugenio and Jim Fetzer http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20 ... rrison.mp3 , went all through Robin Unger's JFK Gallery http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/gallery/ , and will get to some of The Men Who Killed Kennedy on YouTube.Last night the two hour Jim Fetzer http://en.sevenload.com/videos/HpohnH8- ... ruth-12-09 "What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" (Portland, 12 December 2009; two hour video).Also today the Seamus Coogan three-minute trailer. And the Bill Hick's bit on JFK is quite the hoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrzJSlV0e8.I have interested our surgeon and our radiologist in the Mantik radiological densitometry study of the 6.5 artifact.And find even some of the fellows at the salt mine take note when I mention the forty medical professionals who saw the blowout of the back of JFK's head oozing brain which was packed with Bondo, covered with Astroturf, and photographed for a misleading Kodak moment.Witness the rage at Obama's bait and switch which begins to parallel Bush Derangement Syndrome. Everybody knows the powers are peeing on their leg and telling them it's raining.We explain, when the fellow wasn't escalating, they blew his head off. Did your friend, or father or brother or son wind up on the wall.It wasn't the dangle who "watched reruns of I Led Three Lives" BEFORE it premiered using a toy gun with a malfunctioning scope and bolt through impenetrable foilage in a feat Hathcock couldn't do.Use this:One fascinating paragraph in Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza by Craig Roberts occurs on page 89:According to my friend, Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor for the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Quantico, Virginia, it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators. Gunny Hathcock, now retired, [since died] is the most famous American military sniper in history. In Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills—and a total of over 300 actual kills counting those unconfirmed. He now conducts police SWAT team sniper schools across the country. When I called him to ask if he had seen the Zapruder film, he chuckled and cut me off. “Let me tell you what we did at Quantico,” he began. “We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified ‘marksman’ do it?”Deep Thoughts by Phil Dragoo I like your style Phil.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am still looking for someone who knows their way around the internet to advise and/or help find a way to market "The Grassy Knoll", DVDI think it could be done via Email without being considered spam?Surely there are a couple people on here that would be interested in helping with a project.Or at least tell me it can't be done.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Dealey Joe wrote:I am still looking for someone who knows their way around the internet to advise and/or help find a way to market "The Grassy Knoll", DVDI think it could be done via Email without being considered spam?Surely there are a couple people on here that would be interested in helping with a project.Or at least tell me it can't be done.The Grassy Knollhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YqvR7sj01cGr. from Amsterdam
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am not sure how long the video parts have been on youtube butthe counters show about 50 viewers per episode.Not high numbers but everything helps
Nerrilyn Diefenbach

Post by Nerrilyn Diefenbach »

All I can do to the best of my ability is try to keep the importance of JFKs assassination alive. We can't all write books, start websites, give interviews or attend rallies. People who know me, family, friends and work colleagues all know how passionately I feel about JFK's assassination because I tell them whenever I think it is relevant and encourage them to think and read about it and to tie it in with current events. Some take me seriously and some think I'm an eccentric. I could care less what they think but I do believe I have to honesty say what I believe.I could also care less about how it happened - who shot what from where with what - although all the different theories are interesting. I just care that it happened, that it was a coup d’état and was covered up and the country that claims to be a bastion of democracy is arguably the least democratic Nation in the world. Not only that but it has actively destroyed democratic governments in other countries for its own gain and caused immense unnecessary human suffering. The corruption, hubris and shortsightedness of America was never more obvious to the world than under George W Bush. Personally I think it too soon to judge Obama. As you get older and realize how gullible you were when you were young you tend to become very cynical. I am interested in what practical difference forum members think it will make after all this time if "the truth" did come out and was acknowledge officially by the government. Apart from the obvious cathartic affect it would have on the American psyche and the respect that America would gain from other countries around the world.Nerrilyn
Phil Dragoo

Excellent film

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Thanks to j.j.c.bruinsma's link, I found and watched 1/12 Grassy Knoll--then watched the next eleven episodes. What an excellent and compelling film. I have already recommended it.I have just finished The Assassinations edited by Jim DiEugenio and Lisa Pease. JFK, Malcolm X, MLK, RFK. Six hundred pages. Demonstrates the interlocking nature of these events.I intend to track down JFK The Unspeakable by James Douglass; later, Doug Horne's Volume IV.I have recommended this forum as productive of creative interaction, rather than the tedious trivial pursuit and clash of titanic egos found elsewhere.I'm totally Marcus Aurelius about all this; truth is the only way--resistance to truth arrests spiritual advancement and is boring to boot.Continued thanks to Wim and this band. The greatest respect for those who steadfastly replace the stone on top of the hill. The light goes at the top of the lighthouse, thus do we avoid further mishaps.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Same here Phil, i am like a sponge for information, i have just finished M Calders JFK v CIA and have now started on Liftons best evidence, after which i have High Treason, Plausible Denial and Rush to Judgement ready and waiting to be devoured.Regarding this website i try to tell as many of my friends as possible, but here in England there seems to be a passing curiosity in the JFK case due to it being forty plus years ago, and on the other side of the pond, and people tend to be of the mindset ''well it does not/ has not affected me, so what'' But i try to emphasise to people that the JFK murder is just the tip of the iceberg and that there is so much more to it than the murder of a president, the impact of this event and the subsequent coup, has had a global effect,that continues today some of my friends look at me as if i am deranged at times, so rather than go on a lecture about 20th century history and the JFK RFK MLK events et al i just gently point them toward this site, and some good starting material.For it was this site that has had the greatest impact on my way of thinking, slowly at first then i found the further i dug into the JFK case the further afield i travelled yet the same names kept cropping up. I will leave it there, as im preaching to the converted here.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Nerrilyn Diefenbach wrote: ... I am interested in what practical difference forum members think it will make after all this time if "the truth" did come out and was acknowledge officially by the government. Apart from the obvious cathartic affect it would have on the American psyche and the respect that America would gain from other countries around the world.Nerrilyn, thanks a lot for all your efforts to spread the truth about the JFK assassination. Often I asked myself, whether any effort to do deeper political enlightenment would have any effect at all, cause as often it seems, that the majority does not appreciate the truth, they obviously want to live in illusion, to be supplied by self-flattering propaganda, to watch convenient world-problems-excluding soaps, to be lead by "authoritarians" like sheep. But by time I came to the conclusion, that the more differentiated look, the speaking out of the "deeper truth", the confrontation of stupid "official" propaganda with honest inofficial "propaganda" of some voices who think of their own, all this toilsome efforts do have a soundless longterm effect on the subconsciousness by their mere existance. While big effects might not be visible in the majority yet, big effects work invisibly via manifestation in the language and in slightly changing habits nevertheless. Like the European Music Industry opened itself for the music styles of other continents in the 20th century by the impact of many genius musicians (like Art Tatum for example), the American Military-Industrial Complex will open itself for the wisdom of less stupid politics concepts from other continents in the 21st century by the impact of many relentless "truthers" worldwide (like Wim Dankbaar for example).Chris Lofty, it's good to have a confirmation like yours here. It's important that "we truthers" keep ourselves organized as good as possible. Chris