To James Files............

JFK Assassination
Maarten Coumans

Re: Dear Jim

Post by Maarten Coumans »

Jim Thompson wrote: That is why I am assuming that Files zeroed with regular non-mercury rounds, even though that would not have been a good choice. But at 30 yards, the difference would not have been a factor. The key question is the second casing which I believe was found on the other side of the Pergola. Two Fireballs? Jim
Does it have to be a fireball to use those rounds?
And then again, the odds of two fireballs in Dallas that day is far greater (overwhelming I'd say), compared to the chances of the "magic bullet".
By the way, WC399 shows 6 grooves.
Oswald's supposed Carcano only has 4.
Reducing the probability of WC399 being fired by "Oswaldgun" to zero.
James says he got a Fireball, and used already twice on a job.
If they (CIA) got hold of a Fireball for James, why not for someone else?
AL DATI

Dear Jim

Post by AL DATI »

.........If i understand you correctly...It doesn't matter much as to what type of 222 bullet was used.
In refering to how it was sighted in.The biggest factor there would be.... the grain(weight of the bullet) & powder used.I reload my 223".With the same powder,primer,and grain of bullet & sandbags I can at 150 yrd's shoot patterns in the size of a dime.
Maarten Coumans

To Paul

BS? Not a way to start a discussion, is it?

Can you explain more. Unlikely: yes!
But where, according to you, go I wrong.
What do you think?

Greetings
Dan

Post by Dan »

I wonder how many of the people that benefitted from Dallas are still alive.

Just go to any bookstore or DVD store and search for JFK Assassination and you will see how many people benefit from Dallas and are alive - many born after the event.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Your guesses are as good as mine.

Wim
Maarten Coumans

Anybody ever seen "The day of the Jackal" by Fred Zinnemann.
At the beginning of the movie it shows an ambush by the OAS (!!!) to kill De Gaulle.
A car is used to block the road, while assassins empty their machineguns on the French President's car, missing De Gaulle by inches. That was in 1962. A French militairy guy (kolonel Bastien-Thiry) was excuted for it. The OAS went underground planning their next attack.
According to the movie used the second assassin, played by Edward Fox, mercury tip rounds to try to kill De Gaulle.
Just as James Files states to have used mercury rounds. Pretty popular stuff.

The next bit is more about the first attempt, at the start of the movie.
In my view of the Zapruder Film, similar things happened to JFK.(see my previous posts) With a couple of exceptions.
They didn't use machineguns in Dallas, toooooo messy, and they needed Jackie. To compensate that they used a lot of guns, single shot. Since the driver must have been "in on the deal", to prevent an event as in Paris, where De Gaulle's driver steers the car onto the pavement, and thus quickly escapes the "killing zone", like a security driver should.
With Kennedy, the driver turns around in his seat, twice, slowing down. But fast enough to make sure the running security agent doesn't reach the limo before the final headshot. There is a white police car at the Tripple Underpass, waiting.
In "The Day Of The Jackal", the traitor signalled to the rest by waving a newspaper, upon DeGaulle's arrival in the ambush.
Well, the Zapruder film may also have such a person waiting on the corner opposite of the TSBD. Just as Kennedy passed him, he takes his hat off. (Z135, Z148, Z152, Z154)
My guess is that the person with the hat is waving to signal the rest to shoot.
Soon after that you can see the little girl slow down, and turn around. Although I agree that the odds are very slim (what the hell, plenty of people believe the magic bullet theory), but I think the person behind the bushes managed to fire a shot at Kennedy (with or without silencer). In my opinion the best explanation why the little girl so reacted. There was a bullet flying over her head. Everyone agrees (+/-) that the first shot sounded like a firecracker. Not a good reason, or she would have a huge problem with the fireworks on 4th of july. Too young to have military training, or let allone combat experience. So that leaves: she was reacting to rapid changes directly around her, and noises. I think.
Why the odds are slim (downside) Close angel to shoot, between those people wathing. Avoiding Jackie. And has got to hit or it might injur a person in the crowd, blowing his (little) cover. He is quite visible, apart from those leafs. But the on the upside, who is stalking the president on a driving tour around Dallas. To get a clandestine picture that eveyone on that same corner has, only without the leafs? Come on! Now that is BS! Look at the faces of some of the security people in the car behind. Some of them look at that same corner. Look at the Altgens foto. The cop on the left is looking at that corner. There should be only shooting from behind TSBD, and or Dal-Tex, untill then.

De Gaulle was accused of treason for giving independance to Algeria.
Remember those posters of Kennedy, being accused of what? Yeah, treason. But for what? The list is long and sometimes distinguished.
First Cuba. He was about to stop killing Castro, and give him (some) recognition (independent Cuba?). Probably stop demonizing in the press, lift the trade-ban.
Same thing with the Russians. Opening up a hotline between Moskou and Washington, after the Cuban Missile Crisis. This is a serious distortion in the information flow the president reaches.
Well what do you know, pretty soon he (Kennedy) wants rule without "their" concent. That's one step away from making up your own mind. Can't have that. Pretty soon he wants to change things, what he did. He fired some high-placed people, and they fought back. But they don't fight fair, that's their job. That's what they dò. Wèll.
Resulting in continuous war for continuous peace. Peace is always one war away.
The CIA lost a couple of heavyweights, FBI under scruteny. Civil rights movement. Restrictions on the defense budget. Refusing to give air-cover at the Bay of Pigs. And refusal to start a war in Vietnam, now Cuba didn't do it. Openly promising to shatter the CIA in a thousand pieces (now that would start a war, I'd say). Procecuting the mob in Chicago through Bobby Kennedy, while they helped him with the elections.
This just on- top of my head. If you take a closer look, there may (???
!!!) be more people, and reasons they wanted to kill him. Miljoens-of-dollars-reasons.

So who benefit: oil, weapon, millitary and banks. As well as media. They get headlines, and spectacular stories fed by the minute. And even though not a bomb falls on the USA, they feel under constant threat. And that keeps attention away from urgent domestical problems that need to be adressed, like in peace-time would be done. Running from one emergency to another. Headline after headline.

Odd stuff.

Anyone got the Robert Hughes film. Anyone knows wheather it was a black-white film, or colour. On the DVD they claim it has been restored. Does that mean, for instance: if the colour has faded to grey due to time etc, do they correct that by guessing the colour? And then "paint" the frames? Like enhance?
I've found http://www.jfk-online.com/1hughes.html , and lots of the frames are brightly coloured, and suddenly turns Bl-Wh. Could that be an unrestored part? Anyone?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

To James Files............

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday02.05.20199:05 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.26.2006 - Mr. AL DATI Posted this Simplistic Headline.02.05.2019 - 56 year ago this 11.22.1963 JFK Was Successfully Removed.Who benefitted Short Term ?, Medium Term ?, and Long Term ?Who Had The Power and Position to Successfully Plan, and Complete This Project 55 over years ago ?Who Had The Power and Position to Successfully Cover-Up This Project over 55 years ago ?Who Had/Has The Power and Position to Successfully Cover-Up This Project To And Through Today ?WHY ? WHY ? WHY ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.