JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Message from Arizona

Post by Bob »

A message from Mark Lindsay...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhdiSqt6sXE
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

We are once again being led down the road of the big guilt trip.We now feel guilty for having pride in our races.Everyone wants what you have and will figure out ways and means to get it without doing a thing.We are sympathetic nation who was been played upon for years. They learn from one another.No one has a resentment for anyone who is upstanding and willing to work.Nothing is owed to these beggars. They have learned to demand everything and we out of gilt will provide until there is nothing left.It is not politically correct to call anyone by their race and heritage, why?I guarantee you these people teach their offspring their heritage, history, language ect.in order to understand this you need to understand some biblical history, you must know who you are and what your heritage is.We as a nation have become a welfare state, We think we can and are expected to supply welfare to the world.Do you really know who the Jews are? What is a Jew?just think by writing these last few words I will be ridiculed and called a racist.Gentlemen believe it or not it is all part of the big conspiracy.do not be fooled, do not be deceived.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jesus was a Jew.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe wrote:We are once again being led down the road of the big guilt trip.We now feel guilty for having pride in our races.Everyone wants what you have and will figure out ways and means to get it without doing a thing.We are sympathetic nation who was been played upon for years. They learn from one another.No one has a resentment for anyone who is upstanding and willing to work.Nothing is owed to these beggars. They have learned to demand everything and we out of gilt will provide until there is nothing left.It is not politically correct to call anyone by their race and heritage, why?I guarantee you these people teach their offspring their heritage, history, language ect.in order to understand this you need to understand some biblical history, you must know who you are and what your heritage is.We as a nation have become a welfare state, We think we can and are expected to supply welfare to the world.Do you really know who the Jews are? What is a Jew?just think by writing these last few words I will be ridiculed and called a racist.Gentlemen believe it or not it is all part of the big conspiracy.do not be fooled, do not be deceived.Joe, there's a reason why these people are desperate to 'get out of Dodge' (MEXICO.)Its part of the New World Order plan for the illuminati and big business to take these people's farming lands by hook or by crook , and offer NAFTA jobs and slave labor wages to them, all the while the Mexican government is complict in the drug dealers murderous routes to the 'free world' in the name of big money payoffs...its all part of the NWO money scheme to break Mexico and America's backs ....
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

PP I can go along with that and whats more it is working.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Jesus was only half jew on his mothers side?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

JD,I like that I might steal that. I am only half jewish as well, but on my Father's side.KirkJDB4JFK wrote:Jesus was only half jew on his mothers side?