Bathe, Drink, Eat, and Grow In Oil:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Bathe, Drink, Eat, and Grow In Oil:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Gentlemen:Bob - I have only skimmed your most recent Post, and will study it more fully later. Excellent as per your usual it appears.To anybody following the bp Oil Tsunami, let me know if you have heard this. I found this out from Jimmy, a prisoner in the most maximum security unit of Stateville Penitentiary. Interesting !?!Jimmy and I just received information from a former high level government law enforcement person that we know, like, and trust. He always proves deadly, and precisely accurate.That said, our friend reports that when the explosion occurred, a fire erupted. Instead of letting it burn as they should have, they poured millions of gallons of water on an oil and gas fire, which I know to be insane myself. The proper type and amount of chemical fire retardants were not immediately or readily available.Unfortunately the dead men were most likely dead already.The weight and force of millions of gallons of water caused the oil platform to collapse, causing the extreme weight and force of the collapsing structure to break the oil well pipe a mile below.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Interesting video on the drilling of the relief wellhttp://bp.concerts.com/gom/kwellsreliefwells062710.htm
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Volunteers ready, but left out of spill cleanup:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100702/ap_ ... _oil_spill
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am wondering what is going on behind our backs while we are watching the oil gush??
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:I am wondering what is going on behind our backs while we are watching the oil gush?? Heavier pockets for the Oil Companies CEO's.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Think good thoughts, everybody:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100715/ap_ ... oil_spillI hope BP isn't shining our pole about this. We'll know one way other soon enough...
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I don't even have a response for this one.:http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100722/pl_ ... ie_usaJust makes me want to roll around in the spill & strike a goddamn match. Seriously, man.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members:MSNBC just announced that the SUM TOTAL $ 20 billion dollars pledged by bp to Mr. Rhetoric for the bp Gulf Oil Tsunami has been detained. Problems ! Surprise, Surprise.But "We the people..." are told that we are continuing to now spend over $ 20 billion dollars PER MONTH of American Taxpayer Money to Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Pakistan, and God knows where else.Could we skip even one (1) monthly payment for these Never Ending Wars to help Americans. No !Why ? I'm not sure myself, as all I hear is rhetoric coming from our politicians everywhere.American victims of the bp Gulf Oil Tsunami, suck it up, BECAUSE YOU DON"T COUNT.GOD HAD BETTER HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THAT YOUR OWN U.S. GOVERNMENT CAN'T, WON'T, AND WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, SIMPLY DOESN'T CARE.POPULATION CONTROL.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:MSNBC just reported:1. The under sea cameras have been turned off by bp in the Gulf. Therefore, there is no more oil leaking.2. The Main Stream Media has quit reporting because the crisis is over, and Americans are so convinced. There is no more oil.3. The oil is all evaporating !?! The oil is all evaporating !?! The oil is all evaporating !?! In my whole life I have never known oil to evaporate, especially hundreds of millions of gallons in 15 days ??? There is no more oil ???4. bp is sending home Clean Up Crews.4. bp Gulf Area Tsunami victims all claim everything is a lie coming from bp and Main Stream Media.Criminal Law has an anomaly. No Body No Crime.If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there, does it make a sound ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.