Why the Grassy Knoll?

JFK Assassination
Deborah

Re: Why the Grassy Knoll?

Post by Deborah »

re James Files getaway from the Grassy KnollIn the transcript of the FBI's interview with James Files, James said that he left the Grassy Knoll area and and met up with Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli. The three of them left the area in a car (perhaps the same car that Files and Nicoletti arrived in). Has James ever been asked to describe the 'car' he was driving that day and exactly where it was parked when they went to it. I am saying 'he drove' because he was Nicoletti's driver most of the time. Thanks for helping.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The DVD and/or Book "Files on JFK"The DVD "The Grassy Knoll"all available on this web site under CONTENTSwill answer all your questions very well.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Dealey Joe wrote:The DVD and/or Book "Files on JFK"The DVD "The Grassy Knoll"all available on this web site under CONTENTSwill answer all your questions very well.That's what's called selling the back end. I've listened to his taped videos but have not read the book. Next. Perhaps he describes the car and where he parked it in the book.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

DeborahIf you are offended by purchasing a book or dvd just go towww.lee-harvey-oswald.com and send me an address I will send you a free dvdthat has a great James Files interview.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Dealey Joe wrote:DeborahIf you are offended by purchasing a book or dvd just go tohttp://www.lee-harvey-oswald.com and send me an address I will send you a free dvdthat has a great James Files interview.Dear JoeI am not at all offended that there is a book and dvd for sale and full well intend to buy them in due course, though I am quite surprised that if anyone readily knows the answer to my question, that one did respond with it.I too have a lot of knowledge in my head and most of the time, but not always, know exactly where it came from. In any event, I am always ready and willing to share whatever it is with anyone who might benefit from it it in some small way.Thanks for the .com link. Deborah
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't intend to be rude but this info is readily available.as far as the car he does describe it and as you I have a lot of information in my head but can't always recall exactly what I need.Files came to Dallas a few days ahead to look the area over.I think it was a 1963 red Chevrolet? don't hold me to that exactlyHe parked behind the daltex building where the three of them met after the shooting and left the area going north on Houston St.he dropped Nicoletti and Roselli (who were already in the car) a few blocks away at a service station where they eventually had transportation waiting.Files describes the car as specially equipped with compartments to hide guns ect.Thats about all I can recall off the top of my head.I think you would be better to listen to what Files says in is own words.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Dealey Joe wrote:I don't intend to be rude but this info is readily available.as far as the car he does describe it and as you I have a lot of information in my head but can't always recall exactly what I need.Files came to Dallas a few days ahead to look the area over.I think it was a 1963 red Chevrolet? don't hold me to that exactlyHe parked behind the daltex building where the three of them met after the shooting and left the area going north on Houston St.he dropped Nicoletti and Roselli (who were already in the car) a few blocks away at a service station where they eventually had transportation waiting.Files describes the car as specially equipped with compartments to hide guns ect.Thats about all I can recall off the top of my head.I think you would be better to listen to what Files says in is own words.Thank you. I did read he said where he drove to, but not what in. My point is that if he has described the car specifically, it would be a lot easier to spot and find in the all videos and photographs than a person. He has said that Nicoletti had three cars and he described them in the FBI interview. But then Chauncey Holt said he drove Nicoletti to Dallas, so whose car was it? Maybe Holt drove Nicoletti's car to Dallas. I'll check it again. Roselli also met up with Plumblee and Sergio and they drove to an Oak Ridge? house, stopped, and then went to the airport and flew out with part of the abort team but not the whole team. I wonder if Nicoletti also flew out on that plane with Plumblee?Deborah
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

First of all- there is no doubt there were shots form behind the picket fence.Many, many witnesses either heard the shots, saw the muzzle blast, smelled the gunpowder or saw the gunsmoke drift out fromunder th trees northwest to southeast with the prevailing winds that dayMary Woodward a Dallas Morning News reporter was standing next to the imfamous Stemmons Freeway sign on the north curb of Elm and reported in a front page story the next day she heard two ear shattering explosions come from behind her and to her right which was an exact description of the picket fence/grassy knoll area.This story ran at the bottom right corner of the front page whose headline read "Oswald Shoots JFK" Kinda interesting that on the same front page the paper had a dissenting view of the assassiantion from a staff reporter. This was officially the beginning of the debate.As far as shots form the TSBD, several witnesses reported seeing a rifle protruding from the 6th floor window during the shooting and several secret servcie agents looked over their should and back towards the TSBD right after thefirst shot rang out hitting the pavement behind JFK's limo.This is not to say shots couldn't have come from other bldgs.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Description of the car which James Files was driving to and from Dealey Plaza and in which files, Nicoletti and Roselli left the scene.Another detail described by Files is about Nicoletti's car: Found on Let'sRollForums...Jim Marrs – Okay, so now you got …. Describe the car!James Files – The car was a ’63 Chevy two door Burgundy. Chevy Impala. Jim Marrs – With the special compartment?James Files - Oh yeah, we had a special compartment in the dash, we had the backseat, you could take that off, pull the bottom part up, raise the back up, snap it up little clams and take that out. We had the springs removed behind the seat there by it and we had little racks welded in there so we could mount weapons in there.I found this fragment here from an article written by an organised crime expert: "By the late 1950's, Nicoletti had a feared reputation as a hitman and was one of the usual suspects brought in for questioning whenever cops thought they had a gangland-style-slaying on their hands. In 1962, he was arrested while driving a so-called "work" car, specially equipped with hidden compartments for guns, rear lights that turned off, a souped up engine, special reinforcement on both sides, bullet proof glass and a rotating rear license plate. It was no surprise the next day when a mob associate was found slain near where Nicoletti had been detained." Source: http://www.ganglandnews.com/column80.htm
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Good job Deborah!