The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Post by Bob »

I love listening to John Barbour. He is such an interesting person. Coincidentally, I also did some stand-up comedy for a year or two. Anyway, great interview. Nice job, Link Murraydale!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is the link to John's documentary called Last Word on the Assassination:http://www.amazon.com/Last-Word-Assassi ... hn+barbour
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Mort Sahl talks about Garrison and the JFK Assassination:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW4cj_I9ySs
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

John Barbour: The Last Word On The Garrison Tapes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWBa7YAAYow
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Great link Ken, I couldn't stop watching. Wish they would have elaborated on that second Oswald that Garrison gave information on to John Barbour. Great watch though!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.02.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.12.2006 - I originally Re-Posted this Headline about the Video of The Jim Garrison's Tapes.David Octopus, Billy Boggs, and Joe Hall addressed The Jim Garrison Tapes, that I think clearly show thatthere was NO THROUGH AND THROUGH BULLET HOLE IN JFK's LIMO. This is a Subject Matter that I havestrongly followed, read, researched, studied, and written about for decades now.Later Ken Murray, Bob, Tom Bigg, and JDB4JFK also made excellent excellent contributions.RECENTLY I HAVE RE-TAKEN THE UPDATED EYEWITNESS IDENTIFICATION CRIMINOLOGY CLASSES. OVERALL,SIMPLY PUT, EYE WITNESS IDENTIFICATION IS EXTREMELY INACCURATE, AND OFTEN TOTALLY WRONG.IDENTIFICATION OF BULLET HOLES AND BULLET SOUNDS IS CONSISTENTLY WRONG BY THOSE WITH NO HUNTING, LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARY, OR TARGET SHOOTING EXPERIENCE.A Very Interesting New Subject Matter for me that was covered was: CROSS RACIAL MIS-IDENTIFICATION.CROSS RACIAL MIS-IDENTIFICATION IS EVEN GREATER THAN BASIC EYE WITNESS IDENTIFICATION.We then covered MIS-IDENTIFICATION OF EVIDENCE BY EYE WITNESSES.This additionally underscores why I totally disbelieve and discount any and all JFK THROUGH AND THROUGH BULLETHOLE EXPERTS.HOW COULD YOU PROPERLY IDENTIFY A THROUGH AND THROUGH BULLET HOLE IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE ?Watch the New Movie, MIAMI VICE, with Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx. Those .50 Calibre Sniper Rifle Holes areclearly identifiable as THROUGH AND THOUGH BULLET HOLES.IF YOU DON'T KNOW, OR NEVER SAW SOMETHING BEFORE, HOW COULD YOU EVER POSSIBLE IDENTIFY IT ?I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAW FILMED WHEN JFK ARRIVED AT PARKLAND MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.In addition, Illinois and many other States have laws against driving with CRACKED WINDSHIELDS. WINDSHIELDSCONTINUE TO CHIP, CRACK, AND SHATTER WITH ADDITIONAL DRIVING. ALSO THE REMOVAL OF THE WINDSHIELDFRAMES ALLOW FOR MAJOR CHIPPING, CRACKING, AND SHATTERING.CHAIN OF EVIDENCE: If JFK's Limo was not immediately stopped for inspection, the Parkland Memorial HospitalParking Lot Pictures and Videos offer the ABSOLUTE BEST, MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION. My Opinion.These videos would totally discount Any And All Testimony had there ever been any such opportunity.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

John Barbour has plans to do a part 2 of the Garrison Tapes in the future:http://www.johnbarboursworld.com