JFK 50th Anniversary TV Programming Specials

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: JFK 50th Anniversary TV Programming Specials

Post by Slav »

This year there is nothing but the lone nut club singing there song all over the media, I came across this and wonder how did something like this even get published. http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/1 ... story.html
Bob

Re: JFK 50th Anniversary TV Programming Specials

Post by Bob »

Slav wrote:This year there is nothing but the lone nut club singing there song all over the media, I came across this and wonder how did something like this even get published. http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/1 ... y.htmlGood find there, Slav!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK 50th Anniversary TV Programming Specials

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.24.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.01.2013 - Mr. Ken Murray, a Premiere JFKMS Forum Moderator and Member, originally Posted this interesting Headline and Supporting Material.An excellent discussion developed with some of the Very Best JFK Murder Solved Forum Members.11.22.2017 after 54 years of seeming well intentioned research and writing it is My Opinion that virtually ZERO HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED. 98% of al living American's DON'T CARE !NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED.INTEREST IS NON-EXISTENT.11.22.2017 not a single comment, fact, reference, statement, or word was made about JFK in Chicago, Illinois.I respectfully submit that 54 years of THE BOTTOM UP APPROACH HAS GONE IN CIRCLES.PERHAPS THE NEXT 54 YEARS SHOULD FOCUS ON THE TOP DOWN APPROACH. THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOSE. (11.24.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.