JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Awwww shucks, i waz lookin ferwar to puttin my sunday duds and shoes on and head to the big city.

Awww, heck, Paul, send me a private message sose I can tell ya about the secret barn dance we be havin.........

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Billy Boggs wrote:Awwww shucks, i waz lookin ferwar to puttin my sunday duds and shoes on and head to the big city.Awww, heck, Paul, send me a private message sose I can tell ya about the secret barn dance we be havin.........

I did let me know if yu got it...in all reality..I would love to meet the other board members...but to answer Bruce in cases like this, we should be extra cautious..
Nick Whalen

I agree

Post by Nick Whalen »

I know I have not been on here in a while, but I have wanted to have a meeting like this for years. Chicago would be a great place to start first.

However, I would like Wim's feedback. I think if enough of us showed interest and were prepared to make the plans/arrangements for a meeting in Chicago, Wim would be behind us in this.

Wim- Any thoughts?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Annual World Forum Meeting:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.17.2007Dear JFK Murders Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline. Then I re-suggested this idea again in 2006, and 2007. There was limited interest at best, but a few were sincerely interested.Testing the waters yet again.How about 2008 ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB
Pennyworth

meeting...

Post by Pennyworth »

Next year, or tomorrow for that matter is promised to NO One...matters not whether you are a prince or a pauper, a king or a vagabond.....

here are my suggestions for this year....

Disneyland Anaheim

Las Vegas

Dallas

wild woods (private)

Venice Beach
Pennyworth

Re: meeting...

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Next year, or tomorrow for that matter is promised to NO One...matters not whether you are a prince or a pauper, a king or a vagabond.....here are my suggestions for this year....Disneyland AnaheimLas VegasDallaswild woods (private)Venice Beach

El Paso , Texas...

White House, Wasington, D.C....
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I know I'd want to do this. Would it have to be Chicago in the winter? Aside from the temporal significance, any time of year would do, right? Lodging would be the biggest concern. We could donate in order to rent a hall at a hotel. Bob, you should go for the other thing, & meet Mr Files for lunch. An opportunity like that shouldn't be passed up. I'd give my right arm. Might be a hoot to see what the government has collected on you, plus you'd get to meet Files in person. I shudder to think what they have on me. I'm probably a subversive baby eating commie, or some such nonesense.
Dan

Dreaming!

Post by Dan »

You give yourselves way too much credit! You'd be surprised at how little the federal government cares about you - or even knows your name!

I've tried to direct USSS, CIA, and FBI friends to this site - so that maybe Mr. Files would be prosecuted for his crimes. Of course, they examine the pages and eventually take one look at this forum, begin to laugh and move on to more important matters.
Pennyworth

Re: Dreaming!

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:You give yourselves way too much credit! You'd be surprised at how little the federal government cares bout you - or even knows your name!I've tried to direct USSS, CIA, and FBI friends to this site - so that maybe Mr. Files would be prosecuted for his crimes. Of course, they examine the pages and eventually take one look at this forum, begin to laugh and move on to more important matters.

Dan, what is this round thing you replaced NR's picture with???I cannot read small print . Talk to me......you don't have to tell us something we are already suspicious of...but ponder this ..in all actuality what could be more important or of more significance to the American people in terms of political government issues concering the American people than the knowledge of the truth concerning a most beloved leader's demise???
Dan

Post by Dan »

Paul Pennyworth Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:01 am Post subject: Re: Dreaming! Dan, what is this round thing you replaced NR's picture with???I cannot read small print . Talk to me......you don't have to tell us something we are already suspicious of...but ponder this ..in all actuality what could be more important or of more significance to the American people in terms of political government issues concering the American people than the knowledge of the truth concerning a most beloved leader's demise???

It is exactly why it is so critical to the USA citizenry that knowledge of the truth cannot be diverted by marxist propagandists. There are about 4 people here with meager IQs that are unkowing dupes being used to achieve others' goals.

My friends who have visited these pages don't laugh at Mr. Files, they laugh at this Forum part of the website. How can the Files story be taken seriously when you see the garbage posted by the marxists here? There is one person who has 500 posts and more than 450 of them mention the Bush family - absolutley no credibility.

I said this back in January of 2005 when I first posted here - you've taken a legitimate tale of a presidential assassin and forever linked it with kook theories so that it never receives credible status. You start to think that maybe tweedledee and tweedledumb deliberately drive this forum over the edge to kookdom so that the Files story is not heard by the masses.

The round thing is a photo of the head stamp of the Rademacher, Remington .222 cartridge. There are reasons that I use this - they will be explained possibly in the 11-22-07 time frame.