Bruce, Jimmy's army serial number

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Uwe Leybold:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, Uwe Leybold, Jim Thompson, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I have read the above responses, and I agree that there does appear to be some confusion. Uwe, I will get to the bottom of this, rest assured.
Frankly, it's no big deal in my book.

Please understand that Wim and myself are trying to do our best to piece together information honestly that is 40 - 50 years old, in the most controversial murder investigation that the modern world has ever known, and watched as it unfolded, and was covered up, over and over and over and over again.

Wim and I have no malice, ill will, or axe to grind. We research, investigate, analyze, and seek the best source materials possible.

Wim is sincerely and honestly interested in what he is doing. I was amazed that a "foreigner" has done a better overall job, in my opinion, than any American I have ever met. That is why I admired Wim, and became his friend. Wim has never once lied, cheated, deceived or misrepresented anything to me, or anybody I know.

My interest is far different than anyone can imagine. I am Jimmy's closest, oldest living friend. I never told that to Wim. After time, Jimmy told Wim. Also, Wim came to Chicago, Illinois on several occasions. We met numerous times, for hundreds of hours.

If Wim and I were really irresponsible publicity seekers, rest assured that I know, have, and/or possess facts and information that people would gasp at, and only a few would believe. That is why we are peeling the information apart, piece by piece, trying to be as responsible as possible. Disagreements will happen.

For example, I try to generate debate when I push quotes from Seymour Hirsch's book, The Dark Side Of Camelot. I know that JFK did some good things. But I often try to generate discussion and research for knowledge, and for the books that I am working on. Bob from Florida, who I like and respect, could not be more at odds with me over JFK. I attack JFK'S "dark side," and Bob counters with "good JFK stuff." A few times I have pushed opinions that I do not agree with, to generate responses for my books.

Also, a few times, Wim and I have disagreed, as I have also done with Jimmy. We are not robots. At times, we all have changed our perspective, or attitudes.

I will gather all of my information, all of Wim's information, and the germane information from the JFK Forum, and take it to Jimmy in one of next meetings. By the time I get everything together, this may take a week or two. I will then give Wim the results of what I find out.

Also, understand the amount of information the Wim and I both have.

Please understand that there have been 10,000 or more issues raised to me over the years. Memories are not perfect. Documents are not perfect. People's intentions are not perfect.

Also, as records have been greatly attacked for Lientenant Colonel Dan Marvin, Retired, and others, obviously Jimmy's files can be altered or destroyed.

I have never tried to verify Jimmy's military records, nor do I intend to. I met Jimmy in Chicago in the late 1960'S, and at times all we discussed was Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia, and what Jimmy did, and saw. So was Jimmy planning to set me up in the late 1960'S to be his cover story in 2006 ? Of course, I don't believe that.

I hope that I have made some sense.

Thank You for "listening" to me.
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Well,after reading all this I still await an answer to the direct question from Mr Dankbaar. We are all busy people with things to do unconnected with this matter but the credulity of Mr Dankbaars position is threatened by his inability to get a straight answer to a straight question.
Jim Thompson

H E L L O

Post by Jim Thompson »

Jim Thompson wrote:uwe leybold wrote: Mr. Files was praising the assistance and findings of Mr. Grady in the past.If my memory serves me right, Mr. Files himself confirmed in the past, that Mr. Grady was indeed the person that was able to prove his military past, at least in parts.On a side note, it was the same Mr. Grady who was told that James Earl Files was considered a threat to national security, a claim, unprovenas of today, but again, repeated by James Earl Files. Wow. Where does Jimmy say these things about Mr. Grady??

Hey uwe leybold Can you find where Files says these things Does he?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Davy Jones:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Davy Jones,

As far as I am concerned, Mr. Wim Dankbaar's Reputation is in no jeopardy whatsoever. In fact, it is stronger than ever.

Amended:

I had lunch with Jimmy today. Jimmy states that he was told that Grady had verified information on Jimmy.

Jimmy was never able to "verify the alleged original verifications," nor was I. Therefore, I would like to see proof of what Grady actually claimed, and when, in chronological order and not just hearsay. Jimmy should not have to answer for "alleged claims of what Grady claims he verified."

Unless and until I read and see fullly what Grady claims, and when, can I then fully review this material with Jimmy.

Until then, I consider this matter closed form the perspective of Jimmy, and myself.

Further, affiant sayeth not.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.