Altgens #5 (Dal-Tex shooter) photo/web page Francois found

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Altgens #5 (Dal-Tex shooter) photo/web page Francois found

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:What's also suspicious: The dark-complected man on the firestairs at DalTex wears a strange hat, probably with ear protection, and does not look towards the president's limo right after the shot, as could be expected, but towards ... the shooters? Look up also on some versions of Altgens, where this white "paper" spot is to the left of the shooter+spotter (from their perspective), there is placed something that was probably sun protection to have no disturbance while aiming. The following photo excerpt brightens a bit too much up for my taste: Please also take a closer look at Altgens #6 at: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... 8.jpgIsn't it Johnny Roselli standing there in the background on the pedestrian right next to the rightest of the secret-service-men of the follow-up car??? These kinky glasses ... same head form and small mouth ...! Also see how ample opportunity Nicoletti had to disappear throw other backparts of DalTex by belnding into the crowd afterwards or showing up his fake SS-ID: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... is09.jpgOn the other hand, not that much space to drive back on Houston with Files and Roselli in a burgundy Chevy there, isn't it? How many minutes after the shot was this Willis #9 photo shot?It doesn't look like Roselli to me... He looks younger...
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

John Roselli was 58 on Nov 22nd 1963. Yes, the man in the Altgens picture looks younger, but the sun was bright, Roselli still had hair and he stands there suspiciously relaxed, resting his right arm on something. Look twice at the Altgens photo! That IS Roselli! It's interesting to read Tosh Plumlee's testimony twice, too, at jfkmurdersolved dot com: "... The detailed instructions to the team [the assassination "abort-team", including "Sergio" and Roselli and some others, who Plumlee flew into Dallas] had come from Robert Bennett and Rex Beardsley, as well as another case office whose name I can not recall. ..." These are two names of CIA-operatives who gave instructions (!) for the Dealey Plaza "abort"!!!Does anybody know more about these two? "... Although my specific assigned function was only a pilot. Upon arriving at Redbird Airport, Sergio asked me if I wanted to come along and see the President. I could also act as a spotter for him and his team, which, he said, were assigned to the south side of the plaza. I was told other members of the team would be patrolling the north side and the overpass. I understood we would be looking for a type of triangulation ambush. ..."That means, assassination team members were standing not only at the north side of the knoll and parking lot, but on the overpass as well! And that means, Ed Hoffman's observations could be true! " ... While on the south knoll, Sergio and I were attempting to evaluate the most logical places where shooters might be located, but everything was confused, the timing was off, team members were late getting into position. They were not where they were supposed to be and the limited radio contacts that we had with them were not working, or spotty at best. It was soon after our arrival that the motorcade arrived. When the shots rang out, I had the impression of 4 or 5 shots, with one being fired from behind and to my left on the South Knoll, near the underpass and south parking lot. While leaving via the south side of the underpass near the train tracks, Sergio and I smelled gunpowder. I never saw Roselli in Dealey Plaza that day...."Probably lying about the locations ... but: a shooter at the south west side of the triple underpass (behind Tague)? "... We were picked up on the back side of the underpass, southwest side, by a person who had previously been at the Country Club. ..." That means they changed cars, they came with another as the one they left with. "... After driving away, and on the way back to Red Bird we stopped in the parking lot of Ed McLemore's Sportatorium, where Sergio changed out of the clothes he had muddied when he fell down the slippery west side of the railroad tracks. ..." Wow, Sergio had disguised as a railroad man! "... We stopped by the place in Oak Cliff, then returned to Redbird Airport. We waited for a few of the operatives who had been on our flight into Dallas to return. We waited as long as we could before departing without Roselli and some of the others. At approximately 2 o'clock in the afternoon, we took off from Red Bird without filing a flight plan. Our original flight out of Dallas called for us to fly to Shepard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, Texas. But because of the assassination that routing was changed at the last minute by Rojas. We would head for Houston and back to south Florida.On the plane, besides myself, were Rojas, Sergio, a person who I knew as Gator from the Loxahatchee camp, and two other individuals that I didn't know. Gator had identifying characteristics of an unusually large Adam's Apple and a missing finger, which had supposedly been bitten off at an alligator farm. ..."Another sniper! Did anyone identify "Gator"? Sam's driver?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:John Roselli was 58 on Nov 22nd 1963. Yes, the man in the Altgens picture looks younger, but the sun was bright, Roselli still had hair and he stands there suspiciously relaxed, resting his right arm on something. Look twice at the Altgens photo! That IS Roselli! It's interesting to read Tosh Plumlee's testimony twice, too, at jfkmurdersolved dot com: "... The detailed instructions to the team [the assassination "abort-team", including "Sergio" and Roselli and some others, who Plumlee flew into Dallas] had come from Robert Bennett and Rex Beardsley, as well as another case office whose name I can not recall. ..." These are two names of CIA-operatives who gave instructions (!) for the Dealey Plaza "abort"!!!Does anybody know more about these two? "... Although my specific assigned function was only a pilot. Upon arriving at Redbird Airport, Sergio asked me if I wanted to come along and see the President. I could also act as a spotter for him and his team, which, he said, were assigned to the south side of the plaza. I was told other members of the team would be patrolling the north side and the overpass. I understood we would be looking for a type of triangulation ambush. ..."That means, assassination team members were standing not only at the north side of the knoll and parking lot, but on the overpass as well! And that means, Ed Hoffman's observations could be true! " ... While on the south knoll, Sergio and I were attempting to evaluate the most logical places where shooters might be located, but everything was confused, the timing was off, team members were late getting into position. They were not where they were supposed to be and the limited radio contacts that we had with them were not working, or spotty at best. It was soon after our arrival that the motorcade arrived. When the shots rang out, I had the impression of 4 or 5 shots, with one being fired from behind and to my left on the South Knoll, near the underpass and south parking lot. While leaving via the south side of the underpass near the train tracks, Sergio and I smelled gunpowder. I never saw Roselli in Dealey Plaza that day...."Probably lying about the locations ... but: a shooter at the south west side of the triple underpass (behind Tague)? "... We were picked up on the back side of the underpass, southwest side, by a person who had previously been at the Country Club. ..." That means they changed cars, they came with another as the one they left with. "... After driving away, and on the way back to Red Bird we stopped in the parking lot of Ed McLemore's Sportatorium, where Sergio changed out of the clothes he had muddied when he fell down the slippery west side of the railroad tracks. ..." Wow, Sergio had disguised as a railroad man! "... We stopped by the place in Oak Cliff, then returned to Redbird Airport. We waited for a few of the operatives who had been on our flight into Dallas to return. We waited as long as we could before departing without Roselli and some of the others. At approximately 2 o'clock in the afternoon, we took off from Red Bird without filing a flight plan. Our original flight out of Dallas called for us to fly to Shepard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, Texas. But because of the assassination that routing was changed at the last minute by Rojas. We would head for Houston and back to south Florida.On the plane, besides myself, were Rojas, Sergio, a person who I knew as Gator from the Loxahatchee camp, and two other individuals that I didn't know. Gator had identifying characteristics of an unusually large Adam's Apple and a missing finger, which had supposedly been bitten off at an alligator farm. ..."Another sniper! Did anyone identify "Gator"? Sam's driver?How very interesting. Well, that's a very strong argument for the man bing Roselli. Hmmmmm.....
ChristophMessner

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... pgWouldn't the dark complected man sitting on the fire-stairs have attracted the suspicions onto himself, if people heard a shot from a window close to him?Well, probably the snipers knew, that they would shoot all about at the same moment and that it would be hard for the people to decide, where the shots have come from.
ChristophMessner

Well, deaf-mute witness Ed Hoffman was pretty far away from the scene and he changed his story step by step, but Chauncey Holt's remark: "There were 'construction workers' around." who could have acted like carrying long tools around, makes Ed Hoffman's last testimony credulous and possible to me anyway. If Roselli really stayed out of DalTex and watched the shooting from the pedestrian, that wouldn't necessarily mean, that he wasn't with Nicoletti and Braden and maybe another in DalTex before. Braden was said to have come from the 3rd floor. My guess is, that he did not accompany Nicoletti to "the backdoor exit, which only opened from inside" (this is what Files said), but on the other hand the hit-teams from DalTex and TSBD obviously felt damn sure, that there would be no police disturbance on their getaway route out of the buildings and to the north on Houston.Any indication of an open 3rd floor window, cause Braden was said to have come from the 3rd floor?