The Good Shepherd:

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Re: The Good Shepherd:

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, Do you know the word DISINGENUOUS?Definition of DISINGENUOUS: lacking in candor; also : giving a false appearance of simple frankness : calculating Examples of DISINGENUOUSHer recent expressions of concern are self-serving and disingenuous.I say you (not Jimmy) are DISINGENUOUS on the issue of Gary Marlow being the man that Jimmy meant as the killer of J.D. Tippit. That is my non-disingeneous opinion. Not bluff. I hate bluff anyway, so I never bluff. Call my opinion!My loyalty is not in the first place with you or Jimmy, but with proving or disproving the veracity of Jimmy's story. You know that, no exceptions. Jimmy has made it plain that the man on the picture is the man who came to his motel and told him he burned a cop that day. It is not relevant whether he said that to Bob Vernon or whichever other traitor. He said it and he has been adamant about it, also to me and Pamela Ray. The man on the picture is Gary Marlow, BEYOND ANY DOUBT! In fact you have confirmed this yourself by posting here on this forum, that Tippit's killer died, within 30 days after Marlow died. You have made it plain that you have known , from Jimmy, the identity of Tippit's killer, even before he died. If Gary Marlow was not the guy who killed J.D. Tippit, then the whole story of Jimmy, your best friend, is in trouble. I am sure you are smart enough to see that. So why do you have so much trouble acknowledging that Gary Marlow is the guy on the picture with Jimmy? JF – Yeah, somebody knocks on my door at this point. I’m ready to start shooting again, you know. And he said Okay and some other things, I don’t remember exactly what it was and he went out into his vehicle and he took off. I don’t even know what he was driving because as soon as he walked out that door I closed the door and pulled the curtain back. I don’t wanna know anybody, I don’t wanna know anything whatsoever at this stage of the game. W – You are not naming this party?JF – No, I am not naming this party.W – What is the reason for it?JF – What is the reason for it? Well, I don’t know if he is still alive or not, but late in 1991, when I got this case, I know for a fact the party was still alive and in good health, okay? But you know, he didn’t shoot Kennedy, he shot a cop. You know everybody wants a cop killer, okay, but this guy, I don’t know who he is, I mean I know who he is but I’m not going to tell anybody who he is. He is gone! That’s out of there. I have no idea where he is at, I don’t wanna know where he is at. J – Give us a statement to the fact, I know that you told Bob Vernon this, and I understand this, that you don’t mind talking about things that happened and people that are dead but that you never give up anybody that might still be alive. JF – Well, when it comes to giving somebody up, I have never given up anybody in my life. I am not gonna put anybody in prison. And as a matter of fact, you probably couldn’t get the FBI to admit to it, but when a couple of their people forced their way into Stateville, I was offered all kinds of deals and all kinds of agreements, if I would not give an interview on John F. Kennedy before. You know, I told them to do what they gotta do. They did, sorry to my regret, but the thing is this: I’m not gonna give anybody up, I’m not gonna put nobody in prison. I have never went to court and testified against anybody. And I have got a lot of deals offered in my time, I have told them to put me in jail. I went to jail, I’ve had cops tell me this and that. You know, we’re gonna lock you up, we’ve got you dead bang! I’ve had prosecutors come in and tell me: You’re dead coal! Plead guilty! W – If you would hear that this party that killed officer Tippit is dead, would you have no problem revealing his identity?JF – You’re asking me a question right now I can’t answer, cause I’m not really sure. Not that it would make any difference probably, if he is dead they couldn’t put him on trial. But what I’m saying is this: I really don’t know how I feel about that, because you know, to me it’s not that relevant, it’s not that important. And as far as I am concerned, I’m not gonna help the FBI or anybody else close their records on a murder case. You know, this is Kennedy we are talking about. You know, to me, I never liked Kennedy, I don’t even know why I ever did it, I don’t even know why the FBI gave Joe West the lead on me. I have never understood that one. W – But the Tippit killing is related to the murder of Kennedy!JF – No, the Tippit killing is not related to the murder of Kennedy. If you want to get right down to it. The Tippit killing is related to Oswald. Because Oswald is the one that was supposed to die. Not Tippit. Tippit was just one of those people that stopped the wrong person, that got called into the wrong place. And when he got to ask the wrong party something, and you’ve got an officer in Round Lake Beach by the name of David Ostertag, when he goes out and gives his story, as he talks, he tells people how careful they have to be, these young recruits, cause you never know who you’re stopping. Somebody should have given that talk to J.D. Tippit. Because he stopped the wrong party that got him killed.J – So the party that killed Tippit though, was actually after …JF – He was after Lee Harvey Oswald. J – Okay, make a statement. JF – Okay. The party that killed J.D. Tippit, he wasn’t there to kill J.D. Tippit. He had parked a little ways from Oswald’s boarding house. They went down there to kill Oswald. They wanted to kill Oswald. They didn’t want to make a big spectacle out of it. They wanted to silence him at that point of the game. Before anybody could get to him. But I guess … I don’t know if Lee got spooked or whatever it was, but then he went to theatre. And he knew who he was going to when he left there, because he was supposed to meet the controller there. Which is David Atlee Phillips. He was the one that was supposed to be at the theatre as far as I understand. W – How do you know?JF – Because I knew that’s where he was supposed to be. I knew that Lee Harvey Oswald was going to go meet him …aah ..J – Start over! It was my understanding that he was meeting his handler …JF – It was my understanding that Lee Harvey Oswald when this was over with, that he was going to be in contact with David Atlee Phillips. I did not know that David Phillips was going to be at the theatre, but I knew Oswald was going to go meet him. …….. Let me start over again, I’m lost now!W- It was my understanding ….JF - My understanding was that Lee, that he was gonna meet his controller, which is David Phillips, who was my controller. He was gonna meet him. I didn’t know it was gonna be at the theatre. I have no knowledge of that at that point. But if Lee Harvey Oswald ran to a theatre, that had to be where the meeting was going to take place. Lee must have left his house earlier or for whatever reason, I don’t really know, but the party that went there, didn’t find Lee there. And when he started to leave, he was stopped by the police. This is when he shot Tippit. What transpired there I can’t tell you, who saw this guy there, I can’t tell you whether he ran, I can’t tell you whether he walked, I don’t know. All I understand is this: A party that I know, that had come by my motelroom, told me he had to burn a cop. The cop he burned was J.D. Tippit. That was the only cop killed in Dallas that day, it had to be the one that he burned. At this point he says: “Here, do you want to get rid of that? “ I said: “ Hell no, you take care and get rid of your own weapon! I’ve got my own problems, Get out of here. Go! “J – Okay, so this party that shot Tippit, he was more connected to the Agency than the mob?JF – To the agency. He wasn’t tied to the mob. He might have done some work for them along the way, but he was strictly one of David Phillips’ people. Because he did not even know Charles Nicoletti. Wim
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

And now?I don't think anybody is disingenious here. It's just a matter of different interests. Why is it not possible to make at least one further step of mutual approach?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I know Bruce knows as FACT that Gary Marlow killed Tippit. That's what James told him and Bruce accepts it. Yet on MY forum Bruce is steering people away from the thought Gary Marlow was the man. He even feeds Barney with more bull on Michael Corbiit. That is not "just a matter of different interests". I say it like it is. Wim
ChristophMessner

I believe you Wim and I didn't want to say, that you actually would have different interests, but that he obviously thinks you would have. I just wonder about where the actual misunderstanding or prejudice is between the two (three) of you and I speculate whether the "rosetta stone" for the understanding of the jfk-assassination-method, the Tippit killing, can only be fully understood by true Americans.
ChristophMessner

Pamela Ray just posted this on facebook: "NOTICE:I, Pamela Ray, am the only person who knowswhat James Files and Bruce Brychek are working on. I’m heavily involved in the research for ourprojects. At this time I can neither confirmor deny anything per James Files and Bruce Brychek’s request. This is for my own protection. Thank you."
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

My response: Good! As long as she keeps her mouth shut, the credibility of James Files has a chance.Recent quote from Bruce: "You are willing to base your credibility on Pam Ray ? That's rich. Go public with that today."Older quote from Bruce:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, and Dan Marvin,Wim, I respect your judgment, and you are probably right.I am fed up with this mud slinging bitch, also.Further, Jimmy regrets this all, as his comment is thatshe is out of control. She refuses to listen to Jimmy, and Jimmy now realizes that he told her too much in the past. Even worse, she quotes everything wrong, out of context, or just exaggerates to make herself look better.Can you avoid dealing with her ever again, or are you too, like Jimmy, stuck tryingto deal with her ?Over Jimmy's, and my numerous objections, she has posted on JFK Lancer.Jimmy and I are both livid with her.Jimmy can not control her at all.I am trying to get Jimmy to sever all relations with her.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ChristophMessner

I can't help I have the impression that Mr. Brychek was foaming up the soap here deliberately cause he begrudges you and Pam the future profit of the possible blockbuster story, not for himself but for Jimmy. He keeps us busy with soap and stirs the doubt to divert us from realistic approaches to the whole political meaning of James Files as a former tool of the CIA having shot the president. Why doesn't he market James Files interviews by himself, if this could finance Jimmy's bailout of prison? Why spitting blames into all directions? Isn't it most strange that intelligent intelligence from the Netherlands or "unintelligent" nonintelligence from Hawaii or/and allnontogether have to (never) solve the case? Seems we all are too much in conflict between our inner political responsibility call and our sympathy for James Files who would not benefit from the truth coming out. I wonder why there can't be brought better sponsors and helpers in into all this and be made a deal which would leave James Files in a safe inkognito freedom location as reward and all other parties satisfied.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Christopher Messner, Your naive "make love not war" peace making efforts look adorable first glance. To me it is utterly irritating.You have missed your calling as a missionary worker. Or maybe you are the new, still incognito Messias himself Wim
ChristophMessner

Willem, I confess I leaned too much out of the window here. Sorry. Do I have all the knowledge about the person's character and motivs I just spoke about? No, I do not have the knowledge. I just speculated loudly and maybe a bit provocatively, to find out more. In fact I rather still think that ALL of you are fine persons, but different strong individuals and I really have to shake my head and wonder, how and why it came like this now. It's too complicated, too conflicted, call it the Kennedy doom. It seduces to claim some knowledge about a former political crime as one's only territory. But in fact it is nobody's single territory. Not even Jimmy's. But we have to accept the fact that it is up to him to tell anything or not and we only can try to convince him and Bruce and anybody to change positions cause we bring in a better philosophy which convinces. But hope for easy money can also poison a lot. Money out of a political crime in the end. Mabe God is not wanting that. You obviously tried the impossible, you invested the most, selflessly, but see how easily people give up promises or responsibilities as soon as there is some grands on their account suddenly. Forgive me but from the outsider perspective it looks strange that one single man from the Netherlands has to solve the JFK case. If you take the JFK-case-solving as your only territory it is logical that the Americans who don't want that play you out. Yes it's true, I talk like morale apostle while I can't compare my input into this case with you at all, but I just wonder why you didn't succeed in pulling Pam and Bruce to your side after all these meetings. While Joe West played fully open cards to James Files he could turn him around, but obviously your approach did not succeed. Please see that I don't blame you for anything, it REALLY can be the fault or conflictedness of all the others, and they just don't understand and evaluate your approach adequately, but I just wonder anyway, why you didn't succeed in convincing Bruce, Pam and Jimmy to be real team players with you so far. Where is the real obstacle? What would it take to make me a valuable missionary in this case in your eyes? Heartful greetings from your imperfect German soundboard, Christoph
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Christopher,I DID succeed in turning Jimmy around (admittedly with assistence of Pamela Ray when we were still on speaking terms), even more so than Joe West (who never heard Jimmy confess), and mainly because of Joe West. Or better said because of Jimmy's admiration of Joe West and the fact that he died because of his efforts, at least that is what Jimmy and I too believe. Bruce can't have it both ways. He can't call me his trusted and respected friend, and expect me on the other hand to accept him fuzzying up on MY own forum the issue whether it was Gary Marlow who killd J.D. Tippit. Bruce knows very well that Marlow was the man that Jimmy meant. He knows I am after the truth and not after laying smokescreens around the truth. Wim