"The Warren Commission" On Iraq:

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: "The Warren Commission" On Iraq:

Post by kenmurray »

Since, today is Dec. 7th, I like to remember those those brave men and women who lost their lives 68 years ago today at Pearl Harbor.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Since, today is Dec. 7th, I like to remember those those brave men and women who lost their lives 68 years ago today at Pearl Harbor.INDEED!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONM7148cTycREPORT CARD?President Obama...saying is one thing...DOING is another.
Phil Dragoo

Pearl Harbor

Post by Phil Dragoo »

My mother said all the men went down and enlisted.My father had graduated from the university and so was made an officer on USS Saratoga (CV-3).Our president believes the emperor surrendered to MacArthur on the deck of the Missouri, but it was Japanese Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu.Many have been moved by the words of Yamamoto concerning the sleeping giant--yet this hoo-hah was uttered only by an actor in Tora!Tora!Tora! in 1970.Imagine if Kennedy's NSAM 263 had been executed.Imagine 58,000 men leaping off The Wall.Imagine Lyndon Johnson in jail.Imagine Hoover in forcible retirement.Imagine Nixon as a personal injury attorney.Imagine Allen Dulles working at the first McDonald's."Would you like fries with that?"There are a couple of dates which will live in infamy, aren't there.
Bob

Re: Pearl Harbor

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:My mother said all the men went down and enlisted.My father had graduated from the university and so was made an officer on USS Saratoga (CV-3).Our president believes the emperor surrendered to MacArthur on the deck of the Missouri, but it was Japanese Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu.Many have been moved by the words of Yamamoto concerning the sleeping giant--yet this hoo-hah was uttered only by an actor in Tora!Tora!Tora! in 1970.Imagine if Kennedy's NSAM 263 had been executed.Imagine 58,000 men leaping off The Wall.Imagine Lyndon Johnson in jail.Imagine Hoover in forcible retirement.Imagine Nixon as a personal injury attorney.Imagine Allen Dulles working at the first McDonald's."Would you like fries with that?"There are a couple of dates which will live in infamy, aren't there.Yes Phil...just Imagine...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.14.2006 - I Posted this analytical, thought provoking Headline.Some of the very best JFK Murder Solved Forum Members contributedintense, valuable facts, information, and opinions herein.02.16.2013 - As President Barack Hussein Obama and The Military IndustrialComplex allegedly complete the majority of operations in these various,connected wars, what have we learned ?"What is the truth today ?"Can anybody add more recent analysis, investigation, reading, research, andstudy on this broad subject matter, either Pro or Con ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.