JFK vs. C.I.A.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. C.I.A.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.08.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Important Headline about an Excellent Book by Michael Calder who has since become an Excellent Friend. Michael has been interviewing Sirhan Sirhan confidentially, and privatelyone on one for many years now. We relate extremely well, and I can totally appreciate and understand allof his trials and tribulations.An excellent discussion slowly developed by some of the Very Best JFK Murder Solved Moderator's and Member's.The JFKMS Forum discussion is an excellent start. And to those who have not read this book, or those who read it long ago, it's a great overview, refresher, and review that we can all learn from. My Opinion.As always, I strongly recomend that you read, research, and study the material yourself, and then formulateyour own Opinions and Thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. CIA, the book by Michael Calder.

12.07.2018Friday7:15 p.m.Chicago, Illinois timeDear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline JFK vs. CIA about the book written by Michael Calder.THE SERIOUS JFK RESEARCHER WOULD BE EXTREMELY WELL REWARDED AND SERVED FOR READING AND STUDYING MICHAEL CALDER'S BOOK, JFK vs. CIA.Since then Michael and I have become respected and trusted friends, and I hold him in very highesteem.Also, Bob Box and Michael Calder have become respected and trusted friends.Simply put, Michael's book JFK vs. CIA is analytical, and brilliant.Michael is an authoritative, brilliant, dedicated, distinguished, noteworthy, researcher, student, and writer about JFK and related subject matters.Michael has interviewed Sirhan Sirhan for over a decade in Sirhan's prison in California.Michael and I often communicated over the later portion of the decades that I met with JimmyFiles in Stateville Penitentiary in Crest Hill, Illinois. Michael has also helped bring his analytical thinking and writing skills to bear on GHWB.Michael is a distinguished contributor and member here on Wim Dankbaar's JFK Murder SolvedForum.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. C.I.A.

Thursday01.31.20192:12 p.m.Chicago, Illinois time-65 degrees below zero wind chill temperature here now.Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 I originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about brilliant author, friend, andJFKMS Forum Member's incredible book: JFK vs. CIA.01.30.2019 Michael Calder Posted the Headline: LISA PEASE and RFK, and Supporting Material aboutLisa Pease's New Book, and her debate/discussion with Michael Calder about The Removal of RFK.Michael Calder has been Interviewing and Meeting with Sirhan Sirhan, the convicted "Sole Assassin, Murderer, Shooter of RFK", in prison for decades, as I Interviewed and Met with James Earl Sutton-Files in prison for decades about JFK And Related Subject Matters.01.31.2019 Bob Fox, Moderator and Member here on the JFKMS Forum, and friend, Posted AdditionalSupporting Material about Michael Calder. Bob and I are both friends and supporters of Michael Calder.Michael and I often discussed the similar patterns of our Work Product, i.e., My Interviewing and Meetingwith James Earl Sutton-Files, "...the Confessed Grassy Knoll Shooter..." who removed JFK, and Michael'sInterviewing and Meetings with Sirhan Sirhan, "...the sole convicted killer..." of RFK, JFK's brother.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.