It wasn't Oswald, you can tell by his face.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: It wasn't Oswald, you can tell by his face.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I always got a vibe that Hosty was full of crapola...not fact,but my 2 centsWell, it certainly seems like that too. That's where the vibe is coming from. Even if Hosty was really just following orders, he most-likely lied about what the note said. The vibe also comes from his body language. We can all see it when people are lying or aren't trustworthy...unless they're really good at concealing it...but most people give it away in their body language. Hosty is good at lying, in my opinion, and he has a confidence about him when he speaks. The body language is more evident in others. It's like watching the Paines when they've been interviewed for one of those wonderful documentaries that we all hate. If you look at them, Ruth Paine and her husband, when they're being interviewed, they have the deer-in-the-headlights look. It's the reflex action of the human body to have those kind of physical reactions when we're put in fear...as in fear of being CAUGHT lying! That's why people who tell lies will often not just light outright. They'll try and avoid it at all costs by changing the subject or telling the truth and omitting pertinent information. If pressed, they will resort to outright lies (knowingly false statements), and that's when the physiological reactions really go into overdrive. Look at the Paines when they're saying their lies about Oswald. It's a total dear-in-the-headlights look. Dale Myers has the same look...dear-in-the-headlights. (For those who aren't familiar with Dale Myers, he's the guy who created the computer graphics cartoon of the assassination that distorts reality. See the clip here for a critique on his manners of deception.) http://www.ctka.net/dale.htmlI know that some of you might think I'm a little cooky, but it's true. Find a clip of them on YouTube or something, and even pause it. The look is there because they're LYING. By contrast, if you look at Oswald in those clips when they're shuffling him around, he doesn't look like a dear in the headlights...at least not in the same way. He looks pissed and angry, but he doesn't have the same wide-eyed look that the Paines have and that guys like Dale Myers has when he's interviewed.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well, i do think something can be learned from watching clips. facial expressions and body language...Wade lies when a reporter stated that it was like Ruby and Wade were like old friends after Lee's assassination. and don't get me started on the Paines!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:well, i do think something can be learned from watching clips. facial expressions and body language...Wade lies when a reporter stated that it was like Ruby and Wade were like old friends after Lee's assassination. and don't get me started on the Paines!Yeah...with friends like the Paines...who needs enemies, right?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dr. Smith on Lost in Space said it best, "Oh...the Paines".http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfukvixjzYU&NR=1
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

interesting comment by Roger Craig, is that according to Craig, Lee got upset about the station wagon, "That Stationwagon belongs to Ruth Paine. Now don't you go dragging her into this!" Marina states Ruth was NOT home durring the assassination. Craig saw Lee get into the Rambler with a dark completed man. Curry comments that Lee could have been picked up, and the press knows, or is interested on Lee's movements. ok, is Lee's comment meant to protect Ruth, or really to drag her into it?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It's meant to protect Ruth. How many dark complected men did Ruth know and lend her rambler to?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

ChristophMessner wrote:It's meant to protect Ruth. How many dark complected men did Ruth know and lend her rambler to? are you getting kinky about Ruth and dark men? the least, she was Cuckold! just kidding! or, am i? when, if ever, did Lee realize the Paines? Robert said he told Lee the Paines were not his friends the night of. Lee ignored it. Robert convinces Marina to distance herself from the Paines(in the ass).
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Who could have been the driver of the rambler?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

is it the radio man next to umbrella man? had time to get to car and pick Lee up. is it a Cuban? is he black?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thanks for the hug mr beckham.