The Driver Theory

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: The Driver Theory

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:MikeNarrett wrote:The Driver Theory, to me at least, is ridiculous. In the Z film, when the driver turns around you see the alleged "gun" that he points back to shoot JFK. Well, if indeed it really was a gun, and if he did indeed shoot JFK, wouldn't there have been some kind of kick or some kind of flash? You see neither on the film.The driver-with-the-gun theory is really what gives people like a bad image. What they're talking about above mainly is the driver's slow, very slow, reaction...rifles shots and all, and he (the driver) is putting the BRAKES on. He almost comes to a complete stop! LOL The driver is, at the very least, guilty of not doing his job properly.Greer should have been IMMEDIATELY fired and investigated. Greer broke every rule that a driver can break (not brake , although he did that quite often too ) when one drives a President. When shots are fired, one is taught to drive like a bat out of hell from the scene. What did Greer do? He SLOWED down (some say he stopped), and didn't take off until it was clear that JFK was mortally wounded. The SS did a VERY poor job that day, all the way down from Emory Roberts, who told the SS agents at Love Field to stay off JFK's limo. They would have been behind JFK on the limo protecting JFK from a shot from the rear. Plus, you have the crazy motorcade route. Then you also have the behavior of Greer and Roy Kellerman in the killing zone. Just PATHETIC. There should have been a COMPLETE investigation of at least Roberts, Greer and Kellerman.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar wrote:I have an audiotape of an interview with Greer. This convinced me he was not involved whatsoever. The presumption is preposterous and too risky anyway if you only use your common sense. Persuade JFK's driver, with whom JFK had a outstanding relationship, to take part in his planned assassination?? It is discussions like these that give conspiracy supporters a whacky name. This is my last contribution to this trhead. If you must continue it, I cannot forbid it. but I take distance, a long one. Wim The theory that Greer turned around and shot JFK is so ludicrous for these reasons; 1) If Greer did have a gun on him, it would have been found at the scene of the crimewhich would be in the limo or somewhere close. 1a) Hence, Greer would have been abducted at the scene of the crime, taken into custody and charged with murder, (unless the whole town's security and police force was in on the cover-up.) 2) In my opinion, the reason that the limo slowed down was that Greer 's foot went off the gas pedal as he turned around to see what happened
Bob

Post by Bob »

AGAIN Paul...I have NEVER have held the assertion that Greer shot JFK. But his driving that day was horrendous. As soon as he heard a shot...he was trained to leave like a bat out of hell. He did NOT do that. His job was NOT to look at JFK as the shooting was going on...his job was to drive JFK to safety immediately when gun fire erupted. He failed miserably at HIS job. Add to that the actions of Emory Roberts at Love Field. SOMETHING smells.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Was there a brigade of motorcycle drivers in front of him that precluded him from driving out of the scenerio?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pennyworth wrote:Was there a brigade of motorcycle drivers in front of him that precluded him from driving out of the scenerio?I don't know about a brigade, I think more like 3 or 4 motorcycle cops. Still, you still drive quickly out of there. The cops also knew they were protecting the President. Bottom line, Greer should have put it to the floor as soon as the first shot went off. He didn't have any problem doing that when JFK's head was blown off.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Was there a brigade of motorcycle drivers in front of him that precluded him from driving out of the scenerio?I don't know about a brigade, I think more like 3 or 4 motorcycle cops. Still, you still drive quickly out of there. The cops also knew they were protecting the President. Bottom line, Greer should have put it to the floor as soon as the first shot went off. He didn't have any problem doing that when JFK's head was blown off.The vehicles in front of him could have prevented him from doing so.Sorry I don't buy the story that the driver was involved.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bill Decker was born in 1898. After leaving school he became a elevator operator in the Dallas courthouse. Later he was promoted to court clerk and in 1924 he became a deputy constable. In 1935 he was appointed chief deputy sheriff for Dallas County. He held that post until being elected sheriff in January, 1949. On 22nd November, 1963, Decker rode in the backseat of the motorcade's lead car. With him in the car was Jesse Curry and Winston G. Lawson. After hearing the firing at President John F. Kennedy Decker gave the order: "Move all available men out of my office into the railroad yard... and hold everything secure until Homicide and other investigators should get there."http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... .htmBagman Bill Decker...Benny Binion on KosmixBill Decker. in the DPD due to his mob ties. he was well known as a bag man for benny binion who owned in the DPD due to his mob ties. he was well known as ...http://www.kosmix.com/topic/Benny_Binion - 100k - Cached - Similar pageshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagman
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Was there a brigade of motorcycle drivers in front of him that precluded him from driving out of the scenerio?I don't know about a brigade, I think more like 3 or 4 motorcycle cops. Still, you still drive quickly out of there. The cops also knew they were protecting the President. Bottom line, Greer should have put it to the floor as soon as the first shot went off. He didn't have any problem doing that when JFK's head was blown off.Well, it's clear that the driver turned around twice to look at JFK. Normally there would have been TWO Secret Service men riding on the back of the car and holding on to each of two handles on the top of the trunk. In that scenario, they would have literally jumped on top of JFK, shielding him with their bodies as the car sped away. Regardless of whether the driver was involved, why were there no Secret Service men riding on the back of that limo? Why were several windows in buildings OPEN (against security protocol)? What I'm saying is that each screw-up, taken individually, can be made into nothing...seemingly harmless. Taken in the context of what happened, it becomes clear to me that the Secret Service was involved, even if they were manipulated into it and didn't know that an assassination was going to happen. Taking incidents individually often takes away their importance and significance. It's like all the JFK witnesses who died. Yeah, each of their deaths can be explained away individually, and they can be made to seem insignificant, until you look at a time-line graph, and you see that the volume of deaths in the graphs PEAKS during each of the significant investigations. THEN it starts to take on a different meaning. Look at all that happened. Take all of their screw-ups TOGETHER, and think about it. No bubble top, hair-pin turn from Houston onto Elm, slowing the car down significantly, open windows, NO Secret Service men riding on the back of the limo, and then, finally, a driver who actually slows the car down and looks behind twice instead of speeding up. I honestly don't care what the driver said or what his credentials are or if he was friends with JFK or not. It's all talk. Anybody can be someone's "friend" and say all they want and be as convincing as they want to be. What they DO or DID is more important. In organized crime, it's usually your FRIENDS who kill you when an order comes down that you have to die because it's your FRIENDS who can get that close to you. Then again, I've entertained the idea that the driver COULD have been actually looking behind him because he didn't know what was going on. Even if I were to concede that point, what about the bubble top? What about no Secret Service men riding on the back of the limo? What about the hairpin turn slowing the car down? The Secret Service didn't HAVE to take that route. They could have looked at it and refused based on security issues. I guess that means that I'm leaning toward Bob's point of view.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, very well spoken, dear friend. I agree with all you said. Furthermore you made two VERY important statements: Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:... each screw-up, taken individually, can be made into nothing...seemingly harmless. Taken in the context of what happened, ... THEN it starts to take on a different meaning. That is so right! In the JFK-murder-case the ultimate proof of who actually shot and gave the orders is not possible anymore, but the pile of indication for who most probably took part in the plot and the conspiracy and the cover-up is so high, that all "truthers" and honest investigators can state with pride, that it was a conspiracy, a crime, a coup d'etat, a shame to the SS, CIA, FBI and DPD, and that it is enough to have legitimation to clean up the same nowadays. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: In organized crime, it's usually your FRIENDS who kill you when an order comes down that you have to die because it's your FRIENDS who can get that close to you. That means that organized crime is a world where you can trust nobody. And we don't want this world! And the situation in a dictatorship police state is the same and that means the authoritarian state which needs "patriot" acts IS organized crime! Chris
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Then again, I've entertained the idea that the driver COULD have been actually looking behind him because he didn't know what was going on. Even if I were to concede that point, what about the bubble top? What about no Secret Service men riding on the back of the limo? What about the hairpin turn slowing the car down? The Secret Service didn't HAVE to take that route. They could have looked at it and refused based on security issues. I guess that means that I'm leaning toward Bob's point of view. [/quote]I agree with your first sentence here, Pasquale. The driver was most likely freaking out.I read somewhere that JFK wanted the top down so that the people could see him.