Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

Post by Bob »

I have talked to Billy since he left the forum. He is another great voice in my opinion. I have hope that he will return. Believe me, and I KNOW, we just have to get over comments from other folks that sometimes gets under our skin. Yes, we need to debate on this forum from time to time, but we can't lose the focus of what this forum and this site are ALL about.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Chad Duncan wrote:I will assume the O Dan part of PP's response to me is his still calling me someone other than who I am. That's fine. I'm tired of this game. His paranoia about people is obvious so I will no longer contribute to this board and just write Jimmy. Good luck all - Bob anyway.I have reasons to be extraordinarily paranoid....What haPPENED TO pAMELA? Go ask Files next time you write Jimmy...I wonder if there is some sort of obstruction of justice here just curious...Report this postReply with quote Re: Madeleine Duncan Brown and LBJby Brian White on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 pm Paul- how do you think I know what you smoke? Youmentioned Bugler in another post. I'm glad we both agree you're paranoid. Now maybe you canget some help. I'm not sure who the question was addressed to,but no,Idon't know who Dr.DeVito is.Thank you for your compliment,Bob.I agree,Paul isn't the enemy.Brian. Brian White Posts: 100Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:53 pmLocation: Ohio USA Private message Top--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Report this postReply with quote Re: Madeleine Duncan Brown and LBJby Chad Duncan on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:32 pm Well, good to see everyone calming back to the normal conspiracy levels within ourselves. Lets get back to digging out the moles! I saw somethig on Utube today where a gentleman was flying after the , or actually before the assassination but as it was announced on his flight that the president was shot his plane he hopped on was diverted to Dallas and picked up a Cuban and someone he says looked like Oswald. They were all then flown to Area 51. So this might be the actual people that were in the rambler that drove away?? Hmm. I just read Garrisons "On the Trail of Assassins" this past weekend. I have far more respect for him now than prior to reading and understanding him. True patriot who did what he could.Chad Duncan Posts: 47Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:37 pmLocation: TULSA OK, and DALLAS, TX Private message Top--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

The question of the day is what happened to Pamela Ray???????Brian, Boggs, Chad and Dan one and the same in my opinion ..note how they follow each other
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have reasons to be extraordinarily paranoid....What haPPENED TO pAMELA? Go ask Files next time you write Jimmy...I wonder if there is some sort of obstruction of justice here just curious...- PPPaul, I'm not sure I understand that question. Are you saying that you think Pamela Ray is a "legitimate" researcher? First of all, she never wrote me back when I wrote her. Red flag number one. Plus, I have heard from others VERY close to the situation that she is somewhat demented and takes credit for things that she had NOTHING to do with.Also, I can guarantee that Billy is NOT Dan. I also don't think Chad or Brian are either. If anyone knows Dan, it's ME.Paul, you are an excellent researcher, don't let little things take you off focus.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:I have reasons to be extraordinarily paranoid....What haPPENED TO pAMELA? Go ask Files next time you write Jimmy...I wonder if there is some sort of obstruction of justice here just curious...- PPPaul, I'm not sure I understand that question. Are you saying that you think Pamela Ray is a "legitimate" researcher? First of all, she never wrote me back when I wrote her. Red flag number one. Plus, I have heard from others VERY close to the situation that she is somewhat demented and takes credit for things that she had NOTHING to do with.PP: Anyone would go crazy with this case.Also, I can guarantee that Billy is NOT Dan. I also don't think Chad or Brian are either. If anyone knows Dan, it's ME. [PP: How can you guarantee this?]Paul, you are an excellent researcher, don't let little things take you off focus.Look, I've been through this with Dan before...why hasn't Pamela answered or posted her 'interview' with Jimmy? And let me tell you something, if anyone is familiar with Dan and his M.O. it ME!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:Chad Duncan wrote:Received a letter from Mr. James Files this past friday. His head seems to be better and he is just getting over a terrible bout with the flu that he really thought was the end for him. "I knew I was going to die from this" he said. He apparently also lost a very near and dear family member that I interpret as his adopted father, maybe stepfather? So he is very down right now and could use some cheering up. Other than that, he seems good. chad,I know you mean well, but i think that jimmy prefers that you keep his personal business and health issues out of the forum.Namaste'In response to Chad's letter from Files,Chad said that Files said quote 'I knew I was going to die from this' but HE DIDN'T Die...I can suspect that someone else got to him and threatened Files not to talk.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Chad Duncan wrote:I will assume the O Dan part of PP's response to me is his still calling me someone other than who I am. That's fine. I'm tired of this game. His paranoia about people is obvious so I will no longer contribute to this board and just write Jimmy. Good luck all - Bob anyway.Re: Hey Guys, give me some help here:by Billy Boggs on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:30 am I will no longer be supporting, or contributing to this forum. You may delete my account. I have Zero faith in your commitment to the truth.Billy Boggs Posts: 177Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:25 pm Private messageBilly and Chad say the same thing here that they are leaving the forum..thats one tip..what other poster has said that? No one else announces that they are leaving.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:I have talked to Billy since he left the forum. He is another great voice in my opinion. I have hope that he will return. Believe me, and I KNOW, we just have to get over comments from other folks that sometimes gets under our skin. Yes, we need to debate on this forum from time to time, but we can't lose the focus of what this forum and this site are ALL about.How did you talk to him by phone or e-mail?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob, please review page 3 of this thread started by Wim Dankbaar:'Hey Guys, give me some help here:'Forum: Who shot JFK, and why? Topic: confused Replies: 31 Views: 4097 Jump to post Here is a little more Copy And Past "Crap" "I think there should be a limit on the amount of space for a posting and it should directly relate to the JFK assassination. If I was interested in all this other stuff, I would find an appropriate forum that delt with those issues. I thi...by Billy Boggs on Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:12 pm
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Paul Pennyworth wrote:Chad Duncan wrote:I will assume the O Dan part of PP's response to me is his still calling me someone other than who I am. That's fine. I'm tired of this game. His paranoia about people is obvious so I will no longer contribute to this board and just write Jimmy. Good luck all - Bob anyway.I have reasons to be extraordinarily paranoid....What haPPENED TO pAMELA? Go ask Files next time you write Jimmy...I wonder if there is some sort of obstruction of justice here just curious...Report this postReply with quote Re: Madeleine Duncan Brown and LBJby Brian White on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 pm Paul- how do you think I know what you smoke? Youmentioned Bugler in another post. I'm glad we both agree you're paranoid. Now maybe you canget some help. I'm not sure who the question was addressed to,but no,Idon't know who Dr.DeVito is.Thank you for your compliment,Bob.I agree,Paul isn't the enemy.Brian. Brian White Posts: 100Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:53 pmLocation: Ohio USA Private message PP:Another clue; Here Chad and Brian are both calling me paranoid..