Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the U.S.A.

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

Re: Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the U.S.A.

Post by tom jeffers »

Bob,what is it that you do not agree with? I do agree that nobody and I mean NOBODY could be as bad as Bush Lite (all the taste of the original bush with half the calaries) I agree that he is better than bush.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I wonder why no hitman ever took this David Rockefeller out. Ok, they say, this guy would have anybody in his pocket, including the company, but it is amazing how all these Bilderbergers, Council members, chairmen and superriches stick and hold together and n o b o d y lays one little finger on them. Probably we never had such a cohesive separation between mighties and the people in history since the dawn of the media age. The media is the perfect illusion and diversion machine to the people. Presidents have become president actors and nobody notices it, maybe not even he himself. Maybe we are in a major world change that forces us to change from believe in leaders to believe in following only. Following only that, what leads in ourselves by itself ...
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:Bob,what is it that you do not agree with? I do agree that nobody and I mean NOBODY could be as bad as Bush Lite (all the taste of the original bush with half the calaries) I agree that he is better than bush.I take it you don't recall my debates with Dan.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob, who is Dan? By the way, do you think under Obama there will be some higher chances than before, to get some closed JFK-related files in the archives disclosed earlier than planned?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

They do have their differences. Hillary was rothchilds puppet.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob, who is Dan? By the way, do you think under Obama there will be some higher chances than before, to get some closed JFK-related files in the archives disclosed earlier than planned?In terms of Dan, you will need to check the past history of his posts, and you will see a LOT of debates between Dan and myself. But we had some pretty good knock out, drag out exchanges. I'm sure he still pops in here in from time to time.And about your Obama question..."On his first full day in office, President Barack Obama signed an executive order and two presidential memoranda heralding what he called a "new era of openness." Announcing a Presidential Memorandum on the Freedom of Information Act to reestablish a presumption of disclosure for information requested under FOIA, President Obama said that "every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information, but those who seek to make it known." I would hope so.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I am skeptical, it looks good on paper. all they have to say is that it is a matter of national security and so much for the freedom of information act.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Bob, who is Dan? By the way, do you think under Obama there will be some higher chances than before, to get some closed JFK-related files in the archives disclosed earlier than planned?In terms of Dan, you will need to check the past history of his posts, and you will see a LOT of debates between Dan and myself. But we had some pretty good knock out, drag out exchanges. I'm sure he still pops in here in from time to time.And about your Obama question..."On his first full day in office, President Barack Obama signed an executive order and two presidential memoranda heralding what he called a "new era of openness." Announcing a Presidential Memorandum on the Freedom of Information Act to reestablish a presumption of disclosure for information requested under FOIA, President Obama said that "every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information, but those who seek to make it known." I would hope so.You beat me to it Bob... http://www.narconews.com/Issue55/article3347.html
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

NAFTA -REVISITED AND REVIEWED...http://www.narconews.com/Issue55/article3338.htmlp.s. dON'T BLAME hILLARY FOR nafta..WE knoW WHO DID IT...Pending the new Commerce designate, that leaves Hilda Solis, Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Labor, as the only real bright spot for fair-traders. A NAFTA critic, she would wield real clout since jobs will be the pivotal issue for the United States in renegotiation. As a Latina, she also has an acute understanding of the need to make NAFTA fair for all partners.http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/5778 Hilda Solis..New Secretary Of Laborhttp://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17253.htmlHilda Addresses Juarez Murders...http://www.house.gov/apps/list/speech/c ... ssage.html