JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

microsoft works word
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

send it to me and I will try to print it.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Dealey Joe wrote:send it to me and I will try to print it.ok it is sent
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry I added quite a bit to th web site today
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ok ill check it out
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Jerry I added quite a bit to th web site todayGood job Joe.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The menue headline "Warren Comission" could be changed into "Warren (C)omission" and a list of "overseen" witnesses be included. Was ist possible to shoot conveniently from the 6th floor east window at all, if you weren't a left-hander and didn't want to hit the heating tubes at the wall with your head?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chrisnot sure what you mean by witness list?tell me more.I have never looked out the 6th floor window.I am sure there could have been shots from there.I just don't think there were.to me if you think of things in Dealey as with the CIA calling the hit off thereit changed things. no one was in place. everyone that originally supposed to be involvedwas now just watching the motorcade go past. no one was in place doing what was originally planned.LHO was not where he was supposed to be.there was no Carcano planted to be found.Truely's Mauser was used (everyone there had seen him show off his new riffle a few days earlier) untilthey could switch guns.LHO instead of being killed, escaped the building and that brought on another set of comedieswhen you look at it this way to me it begins to make sense.the shots were fired from DalTex and the fence.there may have been last minute shots fired like they found a 45 slug in the grass that would maybe been fired from a handgun.here is a picture of a pickup truck with someone in it that disappears as soon as the shooting is over.
katisha

Post by katisha »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Jerry I added quite a bit to th web site todayGood job Joe.Same here. Keep up the good work, Joe
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob and Joe, today is exactly been one year since I joined the forum. Where's my champagne? Joe, I want the good stuff. And not some cheap bottle like Cold Duck either!!!