Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Davyjones

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Davyjones »

Pasquale..when you have stopped laughing..I am convinced. I am not a fan of Assange,can,t put my finger on it yet, but the more I hear about him the less I like.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Davyjones wrote:Pasquale..when you have stopped laughing..I am convinced. I am not a fan of Assange,can,t put my finger on it yet, but the more I hear about him the less I like.You bet he's weird, and now you have an idea as to perhaps why he's a little creepy or untrustworthy.Oh, as for my laughing, it's Ken's fault! LOL
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Davyjones wrote:Pasquale..when you have stopped laughing..I am convinced. I am not a fan of Assange,can,t put my finger on it yet, but the more I hear about him the less I like.You bet he's weird, and now you have an idea as to perhaps why he's a little creepy or untrustworthy.Oh, as for my laughing, it's Ken's fault! LOLOk. Im convinced it's my fault.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, you now got me laughing with Gary Mack's new nickname. Mary Mack.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, you now got me laughing with Gary Mack's new nickname. Mary Mack. I hope Gary "Mary" Mack gets wind of his new nickname. LOL He was Gary Mack "The Sack," and how he's...MARY MACK!!!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, you now got me laughing with Gary Mack's new nickname. Mary Mack. Ken,Did I do a better job today on Fetzer's radio show?At the very least, we have a new nickname for Gary "Mary" Mack, eh?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, you now got me laughing with Gary Mack's new nickname. Mary Mack. Ken,Did I do a better job today on Fetzer's radio show?At the very least, we have a new nickname for Gary "Mary" Mack, eh? I thought you did a great job. I will post the podcast of the show here on the forum when it becomes available. Also just in case Mary Mack didn't hear it live!
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Davyjones wrote:Pasquale..when you have stopped laughing..I am convinced. I am not a fan of Assange,can,t put my finger on it yet, but the more I hear about him the less I like.Sounds like they got to you to. I"m sure Garrison felt the same way several times before trying Shaw. Since I don't know the guy AND I'm smart enough to question why someone would volunteer libelous unrequested information about him I'll wait to make a judgement. When someone does as much damage to the Illumenati power structure as Assange they end up either being a child molester, gay or dead. I'm betting some "lone nut" makes an attempt on him.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Mark68 wrote:Davyjones wrote:Pasquale..when you have stopped laughing..I am convinced. I am not a fan of Assange,can,t put my finger on it yet, but the more I hear about him the less I like.Sounds like they got to you to. I"m sure Garrison felt the same way several times before trying Shaw. Since I don't know the guy AND I'm smart enough to question why someone would volunteer libelous unrequested information about him I'll wait to make a judgement. When someone does as much damage to the Illumenati power structure as Assange they end up either being a child molester, gay or dead. I'm betting some "lone nut" makes an attempt on him.Mark, Take a look at the information I just posted on Assange and Wikileaks in this topic. He cooperated with Israel to not give "leaks" about them. Israel's Netanyahu said in a press conference that Wikileaks and Assange cooperated with them, and Assange praised Netanyahu as a "hero." LOLInterestingly, Assange also said in an interview that he is "annoyed" with talk about 9/11 conspiracies.I think Wikileaks is a false flag operation. It's like conspiracy stuff for the general public who don't know any better. Don't let Assange and Wikileaks fool you. Just look at the direction that the Wikileaks material is trying to lead us in, and you'll see. It's exactly what "they" want us to think. He's a fake.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Ok, exactly what direction are they leading me in? I'm not by any means saying Assange is a legit whiste-blower. On the other hand I am not aware of any real "damage" caused by this leakage. It very well could be a real "Operation Northwoods". In the end I don't think it really matters since it all manufactured by the same group of idiots who can't see the writing on the wall much like ROMANS who thought they're regime was going to last forever and I'm sure they tried to perpetuate they're reign past its time to.