Vince Lombardi and JFK

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Re: Vince Lombardi and JFK

Post by Kirk »

Joe,I agree Bob needs to branch out some, and cover the original Colts and the Jets as well. As a young Cowboy fan I hated the Colts. They beat us in the Super Bowl, but Chuck Howley for the Cowboys won the MVP for the game even though the cowboys lost. I remember watching Namath against the Cowboys in the early 70's. He was definitely hurting and slow, but he was incredibly tough, and was the Cowboys defense look like rookies. I remember the home fans were almost silent in awe. I am glad Indy finally got a time, but when I think of the Colts what comes to mind first is Baltimore, and when I hear Ravens. My first thought is Edgar Allen Poe. I feel for the Browns as well.As a cowboy fan unfortunately still, when I think of the Cowboys. I get kind of sick to my stomach.Kirk
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Kirk what do you think of the new stadium?I passed th old one last week and it was a sad pile of rubblr.
Bob

Post by Bob »

As I was growing up, I really appreciated the Packers-Cowboys rivalry in the Vince Lombardi-Tom Landry era. As some of you know, both were assistant coaches for the New York Giants before they became head coaches. Lombardi ran the Giants offense, while Landry ran the New York defense. Lombardi took great pride in beating Landry, and was 5-0 vs. Landry, including wins in the 1966 and 1967 NFL championship games.I always respected Landry, but I can't say the same about the respective ownership groups of the Cowboys over the years. Jerry Jones owns the Boys now and he is the biggest horse's ass owner in the NFL, this side of Daniel Snyder. The first owner of the Boys was Clint Murchinson. I think we all know about that scumbag, and the role he played in the assassination of JFK...http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/l ... ess.htmlBy the way, I re-watched the interview with Madeleine Duncan Brown, and one of the things that jumped out to me this time was her comments about Mac Wallace. She described him as an expert rifle shot, like in terms of skeet shooting. I always knew he was a hitman, but I never realized he was excellent from long range, especially with a .22. My take on him being on the 6th floor of the TSBD might need some more reflecting now. We know one of his finger prints was found near the "sniper's nest" on the 6th floor. Plus, witnesses described two men on the 6th floor, perhaps David Morales and Richard Cain, based on their physical appearances at the time, but Wallace looked a lot like Cain. So who knows. I know Nicoletti was a shooter from the Dal-Tex building. Perhaps Wallace was a shooter from the 6th floor as well. His skill set said he could be...as he was a killer and an expert shot.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Maybe he was there for LBJ to be sure the job was done?wonder if he liked chicken and coke?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Maybe he was there for LBJ to be sure the job was done?wonder if he liked chicken and coke?Well, he was definitely there. The question is...what was his role? To just plant evidence to frame LHO, or to do that and actually take part in the shooting. Maybe he used the 7.65 Mauser that suddenly disappeared. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AqqNKsWCGY
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Bob Yeah from my stand point Clint Murchinson turned out to be a real disappointment as a human being. I use to take it on faith that he was a good guy, and when Bum Bright bought him out I was disappointed at least at first. Jones symbolic of what is wrong not only with sports but life as well. Money can buy almost everything, but integrety.Tom Landry was the only coach the cowboys ever had for most of my youth. He was losing it though when he picked Gary Hogeboom to start over an experienced and sometimes unlucky Danny White....ugh. Landry was also a UT boy, and played along side the Great Bobby Layne. He always felt blamed for a loss that cost a chance at a National Championship because he fumbled. Many believe that is why he rarely drafted any Longhorn player, but Landry did live at place called Lakeway, which is near Austin after his firing. Dan Rather has a house out there as well.Off subject, but the Mauser was the only possible weapon that could have done the job. I still don't get why they wouldn't adopt the Mauser, and discard the Carcano, since they were altering the evidences.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.01.2009 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted his original Headline about Vince Lombardi and JFK.Bob made another Post and Headline today.Bob's a bit of a Green Bay Packer Fan.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I talked to Jerry Kramer for over a hour yesterday. I'll be putting out a story about that conversation in the next few days. One of the things we talked about was the JFK assassination. Jerry had some very insightful thoughts about that. I'll post the story, when it's done.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I believe I posted this here before somewhere, but here's a story I wrote for Bleacher Report on the 48th anniversary of JFK's assassination...http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9516 ... title-game
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I talked to Jerry Kramer for over a hour yesterday. I'll be putting out a story about that conversation in the next few days. One of the things we talked about was the JFK assassination. Jerry had some very insightful thoughts about that. I'll post the story, when it's done.Looking forward to that Bob.