PENNYWORTHLESS

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: PENNYWORTHLESS

Post by saracarter766 »

Pennyworth wrote:Re: I'm Outta Here I Can No Longer Be On This Boardby Chad Duncan on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 pm I wasnt actually talking about you with the back thing - I had an electro stimulus implant put in because the pain is unbearable. Naturally I was just messing with you Paul - I have a full eventful life where my job and kids monopolize my time and I am currently in Bartlesville OK where I will leave here and drive to Broken Arrow OK where I reside at night and on the weekend. I go back to Dallas once a month to check on my son who is finishing high school. If I went back to Dallas I could still log on here and drive you bonkers.Thats because his right hand man can log him on in Oklahoma while he drives to Dallas. Trust me on this. I remember from the other board I posted something they didn't like , and he was writing/saying to someone on the board, "Take this off the board NOW."This is a crew of clowns working as a team...I believe two of them are brothers, and the other is a computer expert/consultant.There might be more than 3 of them thoughThey are by NO MEANS HARMLESS. They are illuminati and have their own ways and means committee.They are doing something very illegal which is hacking.I used to be naive and trusting too, then found out the ways of the world. This board is a great teacher. And also a great leveler for the truth.[/quote]i understand that your suspicious mr pennyworth but i would never ever take part in something illegal at what you said in your post i am an honest and sincere and a law abiding citizen and for that matter i do not know how to hack and i am not a expert at computers nor would i ever participate in such stupidity. i stick to my guns and my words i do not know who this idiot dan is and nor would i ever participate in his sheer utter stupidity.i am hoping and praying that you will believe me if not then there is nothing more i can do.like i said i am sticking to my guns and my words.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Pennyworth wrote:I don't care if people think I'm crazy or paranoid...I am because they drove me there. I KNOW WHO DAN IS AND I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH HIS MODUS OPERANDUS. I am not accusing anyone blindly. I am the only one who knows whats going on concerning Dan and companyLike I said before and I'm not going to say it again, Dan followed me here from another site . He is very clever.He also has mental problemsOkay, for the sake of argument, what proof do you have that Sara or Jsnow are Dan too? Seriously...I'm asking about them and not Dan.I've read the posts, and I'm not seeing it.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Pennyworth wrote:I don't care if people think I'm crazy or paranoid...I am because they drove me there. I KNOW WHO DAN IS AND I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH HIS MODUS OPERANDUS. I am not accusing anyone blindly. I am the only one who knows whats going on concerning Dan and companyLike I said before and I'm not going to say it again, Dan followed me here from another site . He is very clever.He also has mental problemsOkay, for the sake of argument, what proof do you have that Sara or Jsnow are Dan too? Seriously...I'm asking about them and not Dan.For one thing, they put those little numbers after their name. Nobody else on this board does that. They both have announced, "I'm new here or out of here'. Jsnow uses the sort of same non coherent rambling filthy writings that he did on another board ,. with the same clowns with different names trailing him. There's a distinctive pattern to it. They also have polite exchanges between themslves. He has sent me e-mails of the same sort filthy obsessiveness contained which I have saved. Now I can't get into my e-mail to retrieve them to show youThere's more to it but I don't want to show my cards just yet
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Pennyworth wrote:I don't care if people think I'm crazy or paranoid...I am because they drove me there. I KNOW WHO DAN IS AND I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH HIS MODUS OPERANDUS. I am not accusing anyone blindly. I am the only one who knows whats going on concerning Dan and companyLike I said before and I'm not going to say it again, Dan followed me here from another site . He is very clever.He also has mental problemsOkay, for the sake of argument, what proof do you have that Sara or Jsnow are Dan too? Seriously...I'm asking about them and not Dan.For one thing, they put those little numbers after their name. Nobody else on this board does that. They both have announced, "I'm new here or out of here'. Jsnow uses the sort of same non coherent rambling filthy writings that he did on another board ,. with the same clowns with different names trailing him. There's a distinctive pattern to it. They also have polite exchanges between themslves. He has sent me e-mails of the same sort filthy obsessiveness contained which I have saved. Now I can't get into my e-mail to retrieve them to show youThere's more to it but I don't want to show my cards just yet Here's another clue LOOK at John Beckman's sign off name.Re: PENNYWORTHLESSby John Beckham on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 pm when someone can point a finger at someone, with no just cause, evidence other than your belief. try to convince others, who in turn follow blindly, that you're something other than what you are. it's wrong and damaging. Dan
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

BTW its a sickening code that only I can know about . My God, I'm surprised that he hasn't put my mothers name on the board
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

you can think what you want mr pennyworth but i got news for you buddyboy i will protest my innocence to they very end just like i am doing now and you won't break me nor will get me to slip up i will not let you run my name into the ground i will defend it and i will stand by what i am saying now.so give up cause your not getting anywhere with me i am innocent and i will continue to protest my innocene.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

DAN IS A BIG TIME TROUBLE MAKER. HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS ILLUMINATI TRASH.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

saracarter766 wrote:you can think what you want mr pennyworth but i got news for you buddyboy i will protest my innocence to they very end just like i am doing now and you won't break me nor will get me to slip up i will not let you run my name into the ground i will defend it and i will stand by what i am saying now.so give up cause your not getting anywhere with me i am innocent and i will continue to protest my innocene.Get a life. What do you know about the Kennedy assassination?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Pennyworth wrote:BTW its a sickening code that only I can know about . My God, I'm surprised that he hasn't put my mothers name on the boardDo you think Dan is careless enough to make usernames all with numbers after them? Don't answer that because you already told me! LOLOkay, well I trust your intentions, but I just don't agree about Sara and Jsnow, unless they suddenly start posting garbage and disinfo, then I'll start to wonder.What information do you possess that is so threatening to "Dan?"
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Pennyworth wrote:BTW its a sickening code that only I can know about . My God, I'm surprised that he hasn't put my mothers name on the boardDo you think Dan is careless enough to make usernames all with numbers after them? Don't answer that because you already told me! LOLOkay, well I trust your intentions, but I just don't agree about Sara and Jsnow, unless they suddenly start posting garbage and disinfo, then I'll start to wonder.What information do you possess that is so threatening to "Dan?"I don't know why he should feel threatened unless he has done something wrong.I think he's covering for someone because he knows too much. Jsnow (there wolf there castle) and Sara have already posted garbage.