I am seriously thinking about closing down this forum

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: I am seriously thinking about closing down this forum

Post by Bob »

Bottom line, I'm happy to see Wim once again refute any rumors of this site or forum closing down. When I responded to Bruce on another thread, I did forget that you had put up this thread. Still, I would hope that you would agree that the forum has NEVER been better than it is now. In terms of Bruce, I understand his point of view in some respects. Bruce is a VERY loyal friend, and I think he was just looking out for you Wim, the same he does for Jimmy. But if there is one attribute that I could put on Bruce it's that he is not a quitter. Bruce is one tough hombre, just like Mr. Files. My hope is that even though Jimmy has drawn a line in the sand regarding the JFK assassination, that perhaps the future may change that point of view. Sand seems to shift. Like Wim, Jimmy has been burned by some associations. That makes one get into a bit of a shell, and become very leery of others. Hopefully that will change as time goes on.
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

Bob, Just want to make sure you are not defending Bruce because of my post, His character or his excellent research has not been attacked here, I just want to be sure Freedom Of Speech is Honored here, If not Wim has his answer.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wayne Stracener wrote:Bob, Just want to make sure you are not defending Bruce because of my post, His character or his excellent research has not been attacked here, I just want to be sure Freedom Of Speech is Honored here, If not Wim has his answer.No issues with your post Wayne. I was actually responding to Wim's. I am a big proponent of freedom of speech. The only exceptions here in the forum in the past were a couple of disinformation individuals who would not debate, but instead would name call and engage in massive doses of deceit to take the focus off our various discussions. Debate is good. Learning is good. The truth is even better.
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

VERY GOOD REPLY Bob, your a man among men and a very positive member of this forum, I consider you the balance and counter balance to this forum, your post are important to us all, Happy Holidays.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks Wayne. I try to maintain an even keel in terms of the forum. The excellent membership makes it pretty easy.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Thanks Wayne. I try to maintain an even keel in terms of the forum. The excellent membership makes it pretty easy. Kudos there Bob.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

I am seriously thinking about closing down this forum

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.10.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.02.2009 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar originally Posted this Headline.An interesting discussion followed.FOOD FOR THOUGHT.Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

There is way too much to lose by closing down the forum, it would be the second JFK assasination and decades of information would be lost . I’m not sure why all info avail is not being shared as WIM suggest, to hold back goes against the foundation of this board.I am really confused more confused than I was 45 years ago when I was looking for info.
Bob

Post by Bob »

We are all good, folks.
Bob Lilly

Post by Bob Lilly »

I have to say that I believe that there were at least 2 hits from the front and that the first was a hit in the throat before JFK becomes visible from behind the Stemmons Fwy. sign according to the Zapruder camera line of sight. The second is from above to the right and has been documented in my prior Orville Mix film postings where the muzzle blast or perhaps "fireball" is visible on film. It seems any good planner would have put 2 teams in front and 1 or 2 behind to "run the cow into the coral". One of the more noble characteristics of this sight is the encouragement of new points of view and alternate ideas hopefully supported with good evidence, logic or rationale.Bob