JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

Post by Dealey Joe »

I concure totally.
andries

Post by andries »

kenmurray wrote:Gary Mack is a total embarrassment to "real" researchers like Wim, DiEugenio, Groden, Marrs, and others. There is plenty of "hard evidence" to support that. Agree But an even greater embarressment is your list or reseachers sutch a list is useles without the great Jim GarrisonThe best off them all
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes Jim Garrison goes beyond researcher.Difference between someone who gets into the trenches and dukes it out with the enemyand those who do it from an armchair. however both are needed and valuable to history.We could even add Oliver Stone and Kevin Costner to my list.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

andries wrote:kenmurray wrote:Gary Mack is a total embarrassment to "real" researchers like Wim, DiEugenio, Groden, Marrs, and others. There is plenty of "hard evidence" to support that. Agree But an even greater embarressment is your list or reseachers sutch a list is useles without the great Jim GarrisonThe best off them allThat goes without saying Garrison was great and was on the right trail.
Bob

Post by Bob »

As I said before, Mark Lane and Jim Garrison were the founding fathers of the JFK assassination was a conspiracy network. Sadly we lost Jim, but his legacy lives on. Mark, meanwhile, is still around and is as sharp as a tack.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob thanks for bringing Mark to my attention.I have seen him on a number of documentary type stuffbut did not really know who he was.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes Joe...Mark has been on Black Op Radio a few times, as recently as August 27th of this year. Here is a rundown of what he discussed...-Commentary on the Bugliosi book and the upcoming Tom Hanks production of it -Many examples of Bugliosi's poor reasearch -Lane of Bugliosi: " I don't think he would recognize a fact if it came up and bit him" -..."it's just incredible that anyone is going to rely upon him for a series. It's just beyond belief" -Mark cites his great article on Bugliosi: "Vinnie It Is Round" -Inaccuracies not only with Lane but outright lies about Cyril Wecht -Article from Arthur Krock discusses Coup will come from CIA in Sept. 1963 -Mark Lane announces the name of his autobiography "Dancing With Bullies" -The title was coined by a Black Op listener, Larry Rule -Mark promises a defamation suit if Bugliosi continues to misquote and slander him Mark was also on Black Op Radio on May 28th and January 29th. Take a listen. Very informative, as are all the guests on BOR.http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlWe need to get Wim on Black Op Radio though!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Yes Joe...Mark has been on Black Op Radio a few times, as recently as August 27th of this year. Here is a rundown of what he discussed...-Commentary on the Bugliosi book and the upcoming Tom Hanks production of it -Many examples of Bugliosi's poor reasearch -Lane of Bugliosi: " I don't think he would recognize a fact if it came up and bit him" -..."it's just incredible that anyone is going to rely upon him for a series. It's just beyond belief" -Mark cites his great article on Bugliosi: "Vinnie It Is Round" -Inaccuracies not only with Lane but outright lies about Cyril Wecht -Article from Arthur Krock discusses Coup will come from CIA in Sept. 1963 -Mark Lane announces the name of his autobiography "Dancing With Bullies" -The title was coined by a Black Op listener, Larry Rule -Mark promises a defamation suit if Bugliosi continues to misquote and slander him Bob, Bugliosi is a member of the John McAdams school of factoidism. Like Jim DiEugenio said after his debate with McAdams, 'a factoid to McAdams is a KNOWN fact he doesn't like". Mark was also on Black Op Radio on May 28th and January 29th. Take a listen. Very informative, as are all the guests on BOR.http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlWe need to get Wim on Black Op Radio though!!!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes Wim would be good for Black-OpThey need some fresh air on therelooks like they pretty much have the same celebrities all the time.I vote for it. How do we do it?Some of you guys on here are expert enough to do it too.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Yes Joe...Mark has been on Black Op Radio a few times, as recently as August 27th of this year. Here is a rundown of what he discussed...-Commentary on the Bugliosi book and the upcoming Tom Hanks production of it -Many examples of Bugliosi's poor reasearch -Lane of Bugliosi: " I don't think he would recognize a fact if it came up and bit him" -..."it's just incredible that anyone is going to rely upon him for a series. It's just beyond belief" -Mark cites his great article on Bugliosi: "Vinnie It Is Round" -Inaccuracies not only with Lane but outright lies about Cyril Wecht -Article from Arthur Krock discusses Coup will come from CIA in Sept. 1963 -Mark Lane announces the name of his autobiography "Dancing With Bullies" -The title was coined by a Black Op listener, Larry Rule -Mark promises a defamation suit if Bugliosi continues to misquote and slander him Mark was also on Black Op Radio on May 28th and January 29th. Take a listen. Very informative, as are all the guests on BOR.http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlWe need to get Wim on Black Op Radio though!!! Tom Hanks and Vincent Bugliosi can be seen as 'high profile' influential people with a following of American and possibly worldwide admirers. Bugliosi did a great job as a prosecutor and author of the 'Helter Skelter' crimes.Not only did I enjoy Tom Hanks production of his latest movie WTWTA, but I also enjoyed his performance in 'Angels And Demons"Check out the 'Dorothy' thread. These high profile 'admired by the public' people are most likely to be under pressure to perform for the 'puppet masters' if you know what I mean....