JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries wrote:I think quite some people would probably have done the same thing Gary Mack has doneHe really doesn,t need to worry about his privat and financiel future anymore.compare it with a Copperfield , Disney or all Star Wresling pricipel Managing Directer who,s job is only to put up a good illusion Deep in his heart and mind they are both locked off untill closing time off course, he knows mutch better, because in the past he has shown that he is a verry inteligent caracter who doesn,t need to work his life as a poor reseacher Gary is silenced and not honest, bust most of all a verry happy man.Can we blame him ? for being only human Andries, Tell me where Gary Mack and his like fit into this formula.2 1/2 % of the people are GOOD (seek out anf follow the TRUTH)2 1/2 % are EVIL (LIARS and follow DECEPTION)95 % are SHEEP and will follow any leader to a any grassy knoll
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have to disagree with you Andries about Gary Mack. Do we actually know that he's happy? Mack knows that he was bought and paid for by the dark side. I know that all human beings are different, but all I can do it imagine how I would feel if I had sold my ethical and journalistic soul for money. I wouldn't feel happy. In fact, I would not have done that at all. Vincent Bugliosi did the same thing with his bogus book on the JFK assassination. Again, all people are different, but I just couldn't imagine doing what Mack has done. In fact, Robert Groden was given an opportunity by the 6th Floor Museum at the TSBD to be hired, but Groden refused the job, as he was told that he would not be able to profess any conspiracy theory talk if he took the job. Good for Robert! However Mack DID take the job and his views about the assassination now are 180 degrees different than they were in TMWKK era. Benedict Arnold, Judas, Brutus...call him what you want, but Mack sold his soul.
andries

Post by andries »

That,s verry complex to put people in a particulair catogorie Joe,Garry is far to intelligent to be a convinced lonenutter,even my daschund knows that.He has left huge marks on the assassionationtheorie and a lot off people including me off course.The events that have past and the recent exelent situation garry is in now confirms also a little that he probably was on hot trails, at least he got some important and logical scary details by just connetingthe right things together.He,s now the smartest sheep off them all i wish he was on our side .
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am convinced if you put up enough money and shine the largest spotlight he will come running.
andries

Post by andries »

Bob, Joe, to be honest i dont know what i had done in gary,s place probably take the money and run.Gary knows more than enough, to know that it is better not to know or dig for some morebut he has a good picture off it all main part i did agree with him an assassionation literally carried out by CIA or and SSBob John lennon sold his rock image and soul his lether clothes just to perform harmless songs like love me do and please please me in a suite with a silly tie because brain epstein promised a few pennies more I mean i really love the songs, but the outfit wohhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkjGsG7tpwchttp ... ots60.jpgI see gary mack now as a funy old man who can not to be taken to seriusly enymoreBut he left a great amount off information
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have been thinking obut Mr. Mackyou know i'm sure there is very little if any money involved in the conspiracy business.He has just found a way to make a good living out of the whole deal.We should not concern ourselves about him. he is not worth it. he is not credible.If when the time comes that the conspircy is the popular belief and the museum changes its outlookhe wil be on our side. and I am sure by then we will not need him at all.He should be a good example of my formula, he is part of the 95%He will follow whomever seems to have the advantageJust because someone knows the Truth does not mean he will follow it.Andries Just for fun calculate the percentage in the membership on this forum.I calcullate 12 -15 regulars out of 500 registered users?I get 2 - 3 %
andries

Post by andries »

Joe I have alway,s tried to connect logical,[what is logical] in this case ? things and probably facts together Concerning the assassionation i think it,s better to split up people in other sigment,sPeople who are mainly interrested in facts the the gouverment CIA- SS-FBI was involved People who are mainly interested in who were the shooters People who who are mainly interrested in the why.sPeople who cannot make up their mind, because knowing more about 22-11-1963 than yesterday isn,t verry healthy for your mind it,s to mutch and to confusingPeople who refuse to believe in a conspiracy,the smallest group ques we can say now that we are as far that there was absolutely a kind off organised conspiracy but i want to know in particulair what happened behind the fence
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries wrote:Joe I have alway,s tried to connect logical,[what is logical] in this case ? things and probably facts together Concerning the assassionation i think it,s better to split up people in other sigment,sPeople who are mainly interrested in facts the the gouverment CIA- SS-FBI was involved People who are mainly interested in who were the shooters People who who are mainly interrested in the why.sPeople who cannot make up their mind, because knowing more about 22-11-1963 than yesterday isn,t verry healthy for your mind it,s to mutch and to confusingPeople who refuse to believe in a conspiracy,the smallest group ques we can say now that we are as far that there was absolutely a kind off organised conspiracy but i want to know in particulair what happened behind the fenceYes I understand.I am not a credible researcher and I do try to use logic in figuring things out.It is hard to come to a conclusion with out facts.Most of the time in the conspiracy we do not have an abundance of facts.You all have ammassed a multitude of information.everyday on here someone reccomends another book.I am surrounded by books here and probable could not read them all in years.I realize people like me are probably just in the way here.I just ask questions to make people think.I think the fence area is a key to this but we just do not have enough facts to determine things.Everyone has figured it out but they all come to a different conclusion.I appreciate you letting me put in my 2c worth and it most likely is not worth even that
andries

Post by andries »

Joe Do not get overruned by so mutch informationThe jim Garrison tapes is more than wort to watch three or four times and is a good start to get into further details.It gives an exelent overall impression off the events.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I try not to be overwhelmed.For several years I watched everything I could find on Kennedy.I just have to keep in mind my caoabilities.