PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BAY OF PIGS:

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Never let a crisis go to waste

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Christophe, there is a youtube of an undercover informant reporting that Bill Ayers and his Weathermen met and discussed in earnest eliminating twenty five million who would resist their revolution, a figure at that time a tenth of the U.S. population, literally decimation.Stalin starved four to ten million Ukrainian resisters, an inconvenient truth concealed by Pulitzer-winning Walter Duranty of the New York Times.Mao is credited with forty to sixty million sacrificed to the Peoples Republic yet ranks with Mother Teresa in the eyes of Anita Dunne communications czar emerita.And they said Thinking the Unthinkable was the exclusive province of Herman Kahn.To the Power Elite we are as expendable as the dust in the wind of the caterwauling ballad of yore.
ChristophMessner

Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BAY OF PIGS:

Post by ChristophMessner »

Wonderfully expressed, Phil. It's very good to know somebody like you over there, who has got that level of understanding and poetic talent. You have given great answers to many posts here in this forum. As much as we diagnose some humans being pretty monsterous in this world, we see through people like you, that humans can be marvellous, too, and there is the guideline to the solving of human political problems, murders and dooms as well. It's the connection between mind and heart.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.30.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Under this Headline there are Posts by some of the Best and Brightest Minds on the JFK Forum. My opinion.Re-evaluate today's state of affairs with the U.S., and:1. Afghanistan.2. Iraq.3. Pakistan.I originally titled this Headline: President Obama's Bay of Pigs.Perhaps I should have entitled it: Obama's Waterloo ?OR WILL OBAMA SURPRISE US AGAIN, AND AGAIN BY SUPPORTING MORE WARS ?You know the Obama who Won the Nobel Prize for Peace before he ever did anything. Remember that I said this.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.12.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.16.2009 - I Posted this attention seeking Headline.07.12.2013 - How's that Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq "thing"working out for Obama ?Can we now throw Syria into the mix ?Last month "We the people..." had 300 million more of our taxpayerdollars sent to Syria because "...they are deserving of our help."What about U.S. Citizens who need help ?Are they invisible ?Don't they count ?MISDIRECTION. The peanut and shell game. It's Iraq, no it's Afghanistan,no it's Pakistan. NO ! It's Syria for sure now.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.05.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.16.2009 - I originally Posted this Headline that is relevant yetagain today - Syria.An analytical, deep, and intense discussion developed by many of the Very Best JFK Murder Solved Members. Well worth reading and studyingagain, or for the first time if you missed this. My opinion.Syria is obviously the ONLY problem in the World and the U.S., right ?Obviously the U.S. is non-problematical in any major way, right ?Almost every form of Main Stream Media has all eyes forward on Syria.The War on Drugs must be over, and Won.The War on Poverty must be over, and Won.The Jobs Creation Program worked, enough jobs in the U.S. for everybodyat a Living Wage, NOT a Minimum Wage.The Federal Reserve has printed enough Monopoly Money. All humaneand worthy programs are fully funded in the U.S.Air Pollution, Disabled and Disabled American Veterans, Education, Homeless, Infrastructure Issues, Oil Shortages, Water Pollution, all gone, all resolved.O.K., let's go drop $ 1,000,000.00 Raytheon Bombs on Syria. They needto make money too, right ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Evidence Syrian Rebels used Chemical Weapons and not Assad:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGtE2GdKIxY